Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195881 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
POWERED BY: TLOJEM
Date: Saturday December 12th 2015
TOPIC: LOVE IS SOMETIMES TESTED

Memorise: No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
John 10:18

Read: Genesis 22:1-3,
22 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

Bible in one year: Psalm 111:118, James
1:19-2:13

The presence of love can be perceived when it is demonstrated through giving.
Love does not only give, it gives its best. It also gives sacrificially and willingly. God did not give His only begotten Son to the world because He was forced to; He gave Him because He wanted to (John 3:16).
When He came into this world, the Son followed the example of the Father. In John 15:13, He said:
“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” Even after the Son accepted to become a man, nobody compelled Him to die. He voluntarily laid down His life. He willingly did this as proof of His love for God and man (John 10:17-18).

If you go through the Scriptures, you will definitely come across passages where God demanded that those who professed love for Him should prove it. One of such cases can be found in today’s Bible reading. The word “tempt” used in Genesis 22:1 is actually “test” in the original Hebrew text. God does not tempt people, but Satan does (James 1:13). However, God can test His children to evaluate the quality of love they have for Him. Although it is on record that Abraham was a friend of God, God still wanted to know if the would give Him his best sacrificially and willingly. God therefore asked Abraham ton sacrifice his only son to Him. Abraham did not argue; he immediately set out on a journey to perform God’s request. God took him on a three-day journey to the mountain where the sacrifice would be carried out, to find out if he would change his mind along the way. To show his willingness to give without obstruction, Abraham did not tell his wife or Isaac about the sacrifice God demanded from him. If he had done so, Sarah would have stopped him from fulfilling what God wanted. It is also possible that if Isaac had known about God’s request ahead of time, he would have run away. Today, when God demands something sacrificial from some
people as proof of their love for Him, what He gets is excuses. Such people would tell their spouses about God’s demand, fully aware that they would vehemently resist it. They do this because they never wanted to give what God was asking for in the first place. Thereafter, they would tell God that although they were willing to obey His instruction, they had to back out because their spouse’s disagreement with it could negatively affect their home. What an excuse! Do you think that God does not see into your heart to know what actually led to your refusal of His request other than what you claim?

Action Point
Ask God for grace never to fail the tests He puts you through.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=zbone post=40915051][/quote]

Ok Bro some people also complained about that site don't know why try this other site it will work

https://www.reverbnation.com/johnsonkeyz/song/24876474-ara-edide-ebami-jo

Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2015
If You are in Ibadan make sure you attend this concert tomorrow Dec 13th, 2015

The Invasion Concert
Featuring a lot of Gifted and Talented Artiste

Starting by 4pm @38A Vono Complex VIP Studios Samonda Ibadan
Come One Come All....

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Lul2poNr8/

Remain Blessed In Jesus Name
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by micxwell(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Dramadiddy:
add me on whatsapp 08071395807
Bro, I hope I can add u too, I'm actually a beginner , most of what I know I learnt through videos on youtube
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
micxwell:

Bro, I hope I can add u too, I'm actually a beginner , most of what I know I learnt through videos on youtube
ok
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dramadiddy:
hello sir, 1. i jst startd practising ,pls how many years will it take me to learn and knw keyboard? 2. is it posible to learn 2 instrumnt at d same time....?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
hello sir, 1. i jst startd practising ,pls how many years will it take me to learn and knw keyboard? 2. is it posible to learn 2 instrumnt at d same time....?
cant really say how long, depends on how commited you are. yes it is possible to handle two instruments at the same time
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Dramadiddy:
cant really say how long, depends on how commited you are. yes it is possible to handle two instruments at the same time
ok,ah really wanna knw ooo,somebody jst told me it's gona take me 2yrs...i dey fear 2 de learn only keybod 4 2yrs.....btw, i needed help with sum tips, i want to be flexible with my fingers b4 i learn chords....thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
ok,ah really wanna knw ooo,somebody jst told me it's gona take me 2yrs...i dey fear 2 de learn only keybod 4 2yrs.....btw, i needed help with sum tips, i want to be flexible with my fingers b4 i learn chords....thanks
it takes longer than that if u wanna pursue a career in music. go and download hanon finger exercises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dramadiddy:
it takes longer than that if u wanna pursue a career in music. go and download hanon finger exercises
thank u sir....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2015
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire!........Wishing you and yours a Merry Cherry Christmas!!!with love from Johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Emmanueloy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good day y'all.
Please I need practical examples on how to apply tritones to Worship songs. Help please
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
my advice to all musicians : do not depend on video materials, as popular as you think they are, they can only add little to your playing. focus on books, there is a lot of information in books that I can bet that if you finish a jazz book, you wouldn't even recognise yourself. try reading a book today! God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dramadiddy:
my advice to all musicians : do not depend on video materials, as popular as you think they are, they can only add little to your playing. focus on books, there is a lot of information in books that I can bet that if you finish a jazz book, you wouldn't even recognise yourself. try reading a book today! God bless you all
Nice one!

Believe me the reason why many of us ain't reading books is because we are not really theoretically oriented. Personally, reading notes gives me headache and I can't even sight read.

Anyways, can you recommend a jazz book?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Karlebolu:

Nice one!

Believe me the reason why many of us ain't reading books is because we are not really theoretically oriented. Personally, reading notes gives me headache and I can't even sight read.

Anyways, can you recommend a jazz book?
try reading jazzology, it is simple to understand and be commited to it
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Free Piano Tutorials Watch And make sure you sure the link everywhere also Facebook twitter Bbm and so on

God Bless U

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNBSazF9GCyd3iakY7_A3Eg
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Good day Bro
Pls send me Ur whatsapp number wanna discuss something with You Bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Pianistsegz200:

Good day Bro
Pls send me Ur whatsapp number wanna discuss something with You Bro
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year everyone!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Helo guys,

Pls, I won't say I'm a beginner but I'm not very good. Meanwhile, I need the chord and notes for Oghene Doh by Frank Edward.

Thanks.

P.S: I need a piano teacher. 08165503203
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy New Year to Everyone

Hardwork Pays better...It's a new year please let's re-tie our Belt nd shoes nd has you work harder u'll appreciate ur self nd also be celebrated One Day....
With Love from Johnsonkeyz
Much Love
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
I must have played this song before. Here's a better version of it...be blessed. http://www.2shared.com/audio/b2gkiQsH/we_give_you_all.html
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Latest Post on Youtube
My Great fans it's time to Watch Be blessed and share the blessing once again as usual
Love ya all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmvumcEpRw

Follow on Instagram :@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
@pianistsegz200 your video is only 15 seconds long.

@Dramyy
I like that, especially what you played on the bass. Mehn! That's crazy.

But the voice you used is embarassed.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
By the way, Dramadiddy. I've read some pages of the book i.e jazzology and I've skim through the book and I realized it really didn't touch the improvisation part although I love the book.

Can you recommend another that deals with Jazz improvisation?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Karlebolu:
By the way, Dramadiddy. I've read some pages of the book i.e jazzology and I've skim through the book and I realized it really didn't touch the improvisation part although I love the book.

Can you recommend another that deals with Jazz improvisation?
it dealt with improvisation well, if you start to apply their techniques and infuse your own ideas, you would see it, also there is "250 jazz patterns by evan tate". that one is just on patterns, but really, get deep into jazzology, there is a lot of information there . BTW... what happened to the voice?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karlebolu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dramadiddy:
it dealt with improvisation well, if you start to apply their techniques and infuse your own ideas, you would see it, also there is "250 jazz patterns by evan tate". that one is just on patterns, but really, get deep into jazzology, there is a lot of information there . BTW... what happened to the voice?

It just sound kind of funky for a worship song to me and a lot of people would think you were hiding somethings beneath the sound.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Karlebolu:

It just sound kind of funky for a worship song to me and a lot of people would think you were hiding somethings beneath the sound.
its strings but i reduced the sustain effect to the barest minimum, i didnt notice the effect later on.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Karlebolu:

@Dramyy

Yea that's just like an intro on that part it's a project more are coming and I will post there link on this page
But before then check out my numerous videos on youtube on my previous Loaded channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GSeDYKJAU

Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Karlebolu:

@Dramyy

#Freshest
Check it out now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLjo14QyJY

Watch Everything and Share also
Freely For All
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by GeniusDavid(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

Yea that's just like an intro on that part it's a project more are coming and I will post there link on this page
But before then check out my numerous videos on youtube on my previous Loaded channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GSeDYKJAU

Shalom

saw Ur Makossa video, Which voice u used? (Bassline included)
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by megabeatsonline: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
a thread for keyboardists ..I'm happy we all here..I also diverted into music production..

FREE BEATS || mega beats productions

[url=http://tindeck.com/listen/ysmvl]

direct link:- http://tindeck.com/listen/ysmvl

like on fb @ mega beats
ff twitter @megabeatsonline
ff IG @kooyyee

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.