Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (195681 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Abbeyme: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Loluores:

Happy Sunday once again!

For those of us who can read sheet music (or who are interested in sight-reading), I put together the chords of this song spelled out here, for y'all to be able to read it (or practise reading it), see picture below.

There's also a link online that has the sheet music of the first page of the song... you can compare both. Here:

http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0057275

Let's not lose sight (pun intentionally intended grin) of the ability to sight-read in this digital world we live in, cuz it's cool to be well-rounded as a musician.

A great salute to you bro, your knowledge level is amazing, it even of more blessing that you have the time to share this with us on this platform.

Thanks
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EbenzMedia: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Goroz:

I guess you can also read sheet music

Shure.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abbeyme:

A great salute to you bro, your knowledge level is amazing, it even of more blessing that you have the time to share this with us on this platform.

Thanks

No wahala. I'm at y'allz service whenever I'm able.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EbenzMedia: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put on line,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by GodRACE(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good day guys. Am interested in buying a witted key piano or keyboard as it were
Am not interested in funny high prices too.
And remember if its not witted key
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by bstringz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Ochukomike2: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2016
please anybody in warri who can teach me how to play the keyboard
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
GodRACE:
Good day guys. Am interested in buying a witted key piano or keyboard as it were. You can contact me 08100516699
Am not interested in funny high prices too.
And remember if its not witted keys no buying.
add me up.. pianos are available
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by markdelonge: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
[url][/url ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCCRLoDuJo an incredible keyboard!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by bstringz(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
This guy is truly phenomenal on the piano, you need to listen to him
http://truenaijayarn.com/best-pianist-in-ojo-plays-another-piece/
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Jossyroyal1: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Goood morning bosses.... this is about the best thread ive found on NL. i appr8 all that has kept this page loaded...... i av a challenge and i trust that you guys can help me go pass it once and for all.... am not a beginner though. my queation is, how can a keyboadist help the choir to arrange harmony (i mean parts, alto soprano and tenor)... most time, u are in rehearsals and everyone is singin treble and i dont really lik dat because it lacks harmony. all i knw for now is dat sopranos pick first note from higher C whike i really need to knw more @ gameboi, dramadiddyalto pick E and tenor G.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2016
markdelonge:
[url][/url ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCCRLoDuJo an incredible keyboard!

Blue Danube Waltz by Johann Strauss, piano arr. Schultz-Evler. The piano is ok, sounds like a Steinway.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Good day everyone
This is Johnsonkeyz from Nigeria smiley smiley smiley
How ave U been...
Feels good to be back here
Contact me via mail or whatsapp for more details on the materials listed below...For Serious Buyers

Musicians
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2016
It's Finally Out for sale...The New Advanced Piano Tutorial DVD series 2 Reloaded by Johnsonkeyz
Courses Including

1. Theory and Secrets of Re- harmonisation and Chord substitutions
2. Advanced Passing Chords

3. Applications of runs,fills and worship licks to worship songs

4. Playing the melody of any given worship song using chords
5. Nigeria Praise Grooves Jam(Full Version)

6. Practical sessions with As the Deer and some other songs
7. Lessons on Hymns

8. Bonus Track (including Jazz Standards Spain by Chick Corea and Giant Steps)...
It's available in Hardcopy and Softcopy for buyers outside Nigeria
(PDF LESSONS INCLUDED)

To grab your Copy at an affordable price
Contact Johnsonkeyz via:
Call or whatsapp +2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz
It's too loaded to be ignored ...
Kindly Rebroadcast
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2016
A 45minutes Watch and Play Johnsonkeyz shed session Tutorials with a friend where I practically taught...Tritone sub on Bb,F and Co reloaded...Preachers chord, Majoring on the Minor, Runs on F minor scale over 2-5-1 lesson on F major, lessons on appregio, and so on ```Special``` _Johnsonkeyz Tutorials_ 2 Grab ur copy now...Call+2347037367597 Mail: Segunoluremi2011@yahoo.com... Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2016
The "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is now on sale in two modes HardCopy (DVD Disc) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users(mostly for buyers outside Nigeria)...It's contains 9(Nine) sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Fingering patterns and Techniques for soloing , Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
You can have a Taste by Checking the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Pianist Johnsonkeyz via the following channels :

Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz

Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

It's no doubt your Piano Technique is going to outrun that of your colleagues as the lessons are too loaded to be ignored...
You can Get Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Please Rebroadcast
Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2016
nice one @loluores...keep it up....!...but I wana say...the basic rudements of music that must not be put aside is discipline....even after possessing the knowledge on every phat chord you knw..if u dnt put discipline to work am sorry u headin no were.....my regards guys
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2016
nice one @loluores...keep it up....!...but I wana say...the basic rudements of music that must not be put aside is discipline....even after possessing the knowledge on every phat chord you knw..if u dnt put discipline to work am sorry u headin no were...my regards
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Godspido: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good day people....pls oo,i need hot urhobo tunes o...or someone should help me with the sofa notations oo..thanks in advanceGood day people....pls oo,i need hot urhobo tunes o...or someone should help me with the sofa notations oo..thanks in advanceGood day people....pls oo,i need hot urhobo tunes o...or someone should help me with the sofa notations oo..thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Loluores: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
For the serious jazzers out there, read this. Quite eye-opening.

http://www.keyboardmag.com/lessons/1251/5-ways-to-play-like-bill-evans/28075

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUxF-a_meR4

Subscribe to our channels to get more amazing videos
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by DaVinciii(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is a wonderful thread. I just found this thread today, and I wonder how a wonderful thread like this became so dormant. God dey. Anyway, I am a keyboardist based in PH. I've gone through, and there are a lot of people here are amateurs-intermediate.

Well, if you're in PH then you're in luck. I can help you take your piano playing to the next level. I am a music teacher myself, so if you're just starting out, I can help you out with the basics, like sight-reading, Jazz theory, to advanced stuff like reharmonization, voicings, etc.

Also, I just got back to the town and I am currently free so if there's any gig, church (that sings comtemporary music or hymns and classicals), I am your guy!

PM me if interested or email PlayPianoPH@gmail.com Cheers!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Ononugo(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Greetings to the great Nigerian keyboardists. Please I need help. I am so much interested in learning keyboard but I have no one to teach me. Even in my local church, there is no keyboardist. I'll be glad if anyone can help. My phone number is 09035008398, 07082671573.
Thanks.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EzePromoe: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
DaVinciii:
This is a wonderful thread. I just found this thread today, and I wonder how a wonderful thread like this became so dormant. God dey. Anyway, I am a keyboardist based in PH. I've gone through, and there are a lot of people here are amateurs-intermediate.

Well, if you're in PH then you're in luck. I can help you take your piano playing to the next level. I am a music teacher myself, so if you're just starting out, I can help you out with the basics, like sight-reading, Jazz theory, to advanced stuff like reharmonization, voicings, etc.

Also, I just got back to the town and I am currently free so if there's any gig, church (that sings comtemporary music or hymns and classicals), I am your guy!

PM me if interested or email PlayPianoPH@gmail.com Cheers!
Where in PH are you domiciled?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by DaVinciii(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2016
EzePromoe:

Where in PH are you domiciled?
Eliozu Sir
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by EzePromoe: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
DaVinciii:
Eliozu Sir
Okay, I live at Elekahia! Welcome bro.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by DaVinciii(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ononugo:
Greetings to the great Nigerian keyboardists. Please I need help. I am so much interested in learning keyboard but I have no one to teach me. Even in my local church, there is no keyboardist. I'll be glad if anyone can help. My phone number is 09035008398, 07082671573.
Thanks.

Have you emailed playpianoPH? They should reply you omce they get ur email. I am one of their teachers.. just tell them you heard about them from "DaVinciii" on nairaland
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Ononugo(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2016
DaVinciii:

Have you emailed playpianoPH? They should reply you omce they get ur email. I am one of their teachers.. just tell them you heard about them from "DaVinciii" on nairaland
I've sent a mail to their email address but haven't received a reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.