Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics (46748 Views)

What's Your Pick?? Team Marvel Comics Or Team DC Comics. / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

You're talking to your mother. Because if you had respect for your mother, you won't be flinging insults at another female on an online forum. Now go and jump in a soakaway pit and seal yourself inside. The world will be a better place then!!

Oh, f**k off! You hussy twerp! Talking about respect as if you have one. Go and f**k yourself, you dirty w h o r e!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Oh, f**k off! You hussy twerp! Talking about respect as if you have one. Go and f**k yourself, you dirty w h o r e!

(((((((YAWWWN)))))))

Boring a$$. I pity you. Your lameness is probably infectious and can contaminate on continued contact. So do me a favor, go and jump in front of a moving Mack truck. Ori e bi ori asasigbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

(((((((YAWWWN)))))))

Boring a$$. I pity you. Your lameness is probably infectious and can contaminate on continued contact. So do me a favor, go and jump in front of a moving Mack truck. Ori e bi ori asasigbo grin grin grin grin
I can barely understand what you mean by the silly post. Indeed, I see you as a primitive human being who needs to be caged up like animals in Nigerian zoos. You aren't human though. Smelling i d i o t!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija:
I can barely understand what you mean by the silly post. Indeed, I see you as a primitive human being who needs to be caged up like animals in Nigerian zoos. You aren't human though. Smelling i d i o t!

You must be inhaling your own stink from your upper lip grin grin Come let me teach you the real meaning of all those big big grammar you like using. I bet you have nothing more than an ND diploma in food tech. Now run along, Smurf. You can never understand me because I am not your equal. I'm wasting brain cells just by interacting with you sef.

In case you are wondering the meaning of the insult I gave you, please ask any of your Yoruba neighbors. Your head like someone that has run into a bush

Stinking [size=24pt]HE-GOAT.[/size]
Yeye Ram

grin grin grin
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aida13:

You must be inhaling your own stink from your upper lip grin grin Come let me teach you the real meaning of all those big big grammar you like using. I bet you have nothing more than an ND diploma in food tech. Now run along, Smurf. You can never understand me because I am not your equal. I'm wasting brain cells just by interacting with you sef.

In case you are wondering the meaning of the insult I gave you, please ask any of your Yoruba neighbors. Your head like someone that has run into a bush

Stinking [size=24pt]HE-GOAT.[/size]
Yeye Ram

grin grin grin
F**k off! You irritate me, you desert lizard!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Aida13: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: F**k off! You irritate me, you desert lizard!

Yeye dey ooze. If you reply me again, your head will be full of maggots before you wake up tomorrow grin grin grin grin Thunder fire your brain [size=18pt]ISI-EWU[/size]
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Krasid(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
It doesn't make any sense at all.They can't just change the thor character to a woman.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by jared007: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
kevoh:
Please tell me what is wrong with transgenders (making a few cash)in the entertainment industry? You do know they are humans like you and me! Your post feels like sugar-coated discrimination!
transgenders-transvessite-tranny-transgendered-homosexuals are evil its against the Word Of God!
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
So one year on and they finally reveal her true identity. I just finished reading the comic series and I've got to say it went from 10-4. The God butcher story arc was one of my best ever, Malekith's was okay at first but when they brought in Agger, it became really poor and to make it worse... Jane Foster being the new Thor! WTF!

I really didn't mind seeing a lady wielding mjornir but what pissed me off was the motivation behind it which was SJWs and of course... the story/dialogue and everything else started to suck.
Re: Thor Will Now Officially Be a Woman in Marvel Comics by MJBOLT: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
fu*king marvel I wonder if they turn hulk to a alien

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.