Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( (1930 Views)

The Only Three(3) Times It's Okay To Lie To The Woman You Love / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013
My chic...

We are currently some states apart and she agreed to come and see.

Her bank isn't here so I paid t-fair into an account she gave me. When it was time for her to show up, she said the person whom I paid the money into his/her account isn't around and that the person will not be back till a week gone.

Since she had decided to stay over a week, I felt she would get the money back before that time.

So, I sent her another one to come and this time, it had to go through my friend who reside at a place where her bank is available; the guy had to miss an appointment because they refused to collect the money from him till 10 am.

After calculation, she neither called to let me know if would come as at when due.. I had to start calling. The phone rang for so long due to multiple calls. At first I was scared if something had happened because in between those multiple calls, the phone was switched off at on time.

when she would pick all she could say was, she isn't coming and that we will talk later.

My anger is not the money but the magnitude of her immaturity and insensitivity.

As i type this now, she neither called or text to say sorry.

I thought of asking her to refund the whole cash or something that will make her never dare such with either me or any guy for that matter.

If not for the distance, I would have given nothing less that 5 slaps.

angry
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by HisRib(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2013
ipain: My chic...

Her bank isn't here so I paid t-fair into an account she gave me. When it was time for her to show up, she said the person whom I paid the money into his/her account isn't around and that the person will not be back till a week gone.

Since she had decided to stay over a week, I felt she would get the money back before that time.

So, I sent her another one to come and this time, it had to go through my friend who reside at a place where her bank is available; the guy had to miss an appointment because they refused to collect the money from him till 10 am.

After calculation, she neither called to let me know if would come as at when due.. I had to start calling. The phone rang for so long due to multiple calls. At first I was scared if something had happened because in between those multiple calls, the phone was switched off at on time.

when she would pick all she could say was, she isn't coming and that we will talk later.

My anger is not the money but the magnitude of her immaturity and insensitivity.

I thought of asking her to refund the whole cash or something that will make her never dare such with either me or any guy for that matter.

angry

Although I understand your anger & frustration, I can't support domestic violence. But, this woman is definitely a con artist. You're a good guy. You deserve better.

I hope you dropped her like a bag of hot potatoes.

4 Likes

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Vivly(f): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Your story is funny and touching in a weird way. She doesn't want to see you. No doubt.
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by sexymoma(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Bros!!! The lady is gathering money from reliable sources to buy bb Q10 or Z10...

[b][/b][/sub]Guess you are one of her reliable sources[sub]

2 Likes

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Now playing.....phyno 30 40
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Some times i wonder if people that have highly sensitive imaginative faculty are that few.
Reading the OP, I still see the OP hoping they'd make up.
Interesting.
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2013
And u call her ur 'girl'?

Iu're seriously didirincated.o grin

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: Bros!!! The lady is gathering money from reliable sources to buy bb Q10 or Z10...

[b][/b][/sub]Guess you are one of her reliable sources[sub]
well, undecided it takes a thief to knw another undecided

But at least, she wants a BB 10, not like u who uses the same method to buy paints for make ups to cover worworness!!
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by demelza: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Well, you are dating a girl. You should not expect anything less.
I would have adviced you to go for a woman but its obvious that despite your angst, you still prefer her.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2013
demelza: Well, you are dating a girl. You should not expect anything less.
I would have adviced you to go for a woman but its obvious that despite your angst, you still prefer her.
i agree wid you
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
ipain: My chic...

angry
grin I now know why you were angry grin
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Op,sori
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Dannylux: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Well, this is funny.
She's using your likeness for her to her advantage.

The only way to get her attention is to withdraw from giving her much attention or no attention at all. Pretend for a while that she doesn't exist. Stop being too caring and concerned for a while!
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
She duped you. Involve the police
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Op is vexing, expressing himself here while d girl is dancing to "maga don pay"!
Sorry bro..., it's one of those sacrifices men are destined to pay in life.
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by mspee(f): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2013
She's gathering Christmas money, pele ti e. cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by raficki87(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2013
is it until she tells you its over(the breakup signs are so obvious a nlindman wud see it)before you remove ur head from her buutt.t and realise the sun doesnt shine out from there. She is gonna brk ur heart but do it first so it hurts less and she wont have that satisfaction and that feeling that she chop ur money dump you. CALL HER HER NOW AND DUMP HER!!!
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by sexymoma(f): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Exponental: Op is vexing, expressing himself here while d girl is dancing to "maga don pay"!
Sorry bro..., it's one of those sacrifices men are destined to pay in life.
Lmao...i guess you must have paid so many women's dowry unknowingly grin...
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by kagari: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux: Well, this is funny.
She's using your likeness for her to her advantage.

The only way to get her attention is to withdraw from giving her much attention or no attention at all. Pretend for a while that she doesn't exist. Stop being too caring and concerned for a while!

dont know why people keep giving this advice of withdrawal.

The babe no send u b say she no send u.

Mayb u av an history of wanting to av se.x with her weneva she comes around and she does not like.

Op i wud advice, you set her up with your sure guy, with lots of evidences she being a thief and u f.uck her life out.
Probably an orgy

guys do not give girls money b4 dey pay a visit, wait till dey come and u guys av finished enjouying urselfs, then u give anything u want to

men i just dey vex
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
idnoble135: Some times i wonder if people that have highly sensitive imaginative faculty are that few.
Reading the OP, I still see the OP hoping they'd make up.
Interesting.

what do you mean? If you are referring to my past post, sorry you are mistaken because this is a different person entirely.
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
One of the times It is necessary to slap the op.

*Tears watery slap * angry
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Strauskhan1: grin I now know why you were angry grin

I only metioned that as a considered option that would make her not dare such again. But on a second thought, it won't work.

I wished there was something I could do that would make her never repeat such on me or any guy for that matter, something that will make her fear and shiver at thought plotting such scheme.

Here is why I am angry.

Anger 1
She asked me to pay money into an account whose owner is not around. How couldn't she know before asking for the account and why didn't she inform the owner of what she wanted to use it?

My anger 2

She rang me to know if I had made moves to make second payment. How couldn't she know that she wont be coming? Anybody for that matter would have known that they can't make an apppointment due to other engagements and they would have hinted respective parties to whom they have agreement with.

This is basic logic, man.

She still didn't give me details of what made her not show up.

Despite my call, she told me she isn't sure she will come next day, even while I was lamenting over my disappointment.

She also NEVER apologised even when she was on facebook.

To me, I just pray I get over this cos I hate it when someone take me for ride and I can be very dangerous at that point in time such that the culprit would be greatly shocked at what I could. I am just a direct opposite of my personality when taken for a ride.

A typical example is what Incredible Hulk does when angered. angry
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by mikeywise(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ OP, I will be very frank with u, that girl is not ur girl friend. Infact, u haven't seen her before. You met her online and invited her. That girl has maga-ed you.

This is an experience, just learn from it and move on, sorry .
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP bro,you've been duped,maga-ed and con-ed! You are 'dating' a gal you haven't met,what do you expect? Me think such gals are hungry,greedy kids. There is a big difference between a girl and a lady(woman). You were dating a girl, and such people rarely have class. They're desperate and hungry. As someone said,this is an experience. Learn from it!
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Dannylux: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
kagari:

dont know why people keep giving this advice of withdrawal.

The babe no send u b say she no send u.

Mayb u av an history of wanting to av se.x with her weneva she comes around and she does not like.

Op i wud advice, you set her up with your sure guy, with lots of evidences she being a thief and u f.uck her life out.
Probably an orgy

guys do not give girls money b4 dey pay a visit, wait till dey come and u guys av finished enjouying urselfs, then u give anything u want to

men i just dey vex

I'm talking outta experience. I don't need you to concur with me. It works for me that's why I'm giving this advice.

Different strokes for different folks. .
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Waspy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dude, is this the first and only oppourtunity you have to see her? How long has she been your chic? Had she ever been coy or sly or witty with you before? Do you trust her?. If these questions are not answered, then i can't say much. I'll rather blame you for being stingy and insecure
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by mencade6: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
ipain:

I only metioned that as a considered option that would make her not dare such again. But on a second thought, it won't work.

I wished there was something I could do that would make her never repeat such on me or any guy for that matter, something that will make her fear and shiver at thought plotting such scheme.

Here is why I am angry.

Anger 1
She asked me to pay money into an account whose owner is not around. How couldn't she know before asking for the account and why didn't she inform the owner of what she wanted to use it?

My anger 2

She rang me to know if I had made moves to make second payment. How couldn't she know that she wont be coming? Anybody for that matter would have known that they can't make an apppointment due to other engagements and they would have hinted respective parties to whom they have agreement with.

This is basic logic, man.

She still didn't give me details of what made her not show up.

Despite my call, she told me she isn't sure she will come next day, even while I was lamenting over my disappointment.

She also NEVER apologised even when she was on facebook.

To me, I just pray I get over this cos I hate it when someone take me for ride and I can be very dangerous at that point in time such that the culprit would be greatly shocked at what I could. I am just a direct opposite of my personality when taken for a ride.

A typical example is what Incredible Hulk does when angered. angry
[size=30pt]my guy thing be say she don nack u. U r infact to her a ''Real Man''mugu.[/size] meanwhile read

to all the long throat ladies in nairaland,
outside nairaland, in abroad, in the village, the
runs gals in abuja, lagos, portharcourt etc, the
money monger ladies in ibadan, kaduna, aba
etc. The gals using pu.ci power to build house
and buy expensive items, the ones with money scanning eyes that are still trekking.
The money conscious girls who claimed to
love us but are more concern about what is in
our pocket, the ones nearing menopause
who wants to catch innocent brothers in the
church, in the name of fake born again. I dey great all of una oooooooooo
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
ipain:

what do you mean? If you are referring to my past post, sorry you are mistaken because this is a different person entirely.
What i said was to the OP. Are you the OP?
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
mikeywise: @ OP, I will be very frank with u, that girl is not ur girl friend. Infact, u haven't seen her before. You met her online and invited her. That girl has maga-ed you.

This is an experience, just learn from it and move on, sorry .
don't say what you don't know. She is relative to my ex neighbour. You get that?
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by ipain: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
idnoble135:
What i said was to the OP. Are you the OP?
Lmao. Permit me to laugh at your ignorance. Sorry, I just couldn't contain the laughter.

Correction.

OP= Original Post(er)

so based on that, I am the OP!
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
ipain: Lmao. Permit me to laugh at your ignorance. Sorry, I just couldn't contain the laughter.

Correction.

OP= Original Post(er)

so based on that, I am the OP!
Not ignorance, i knew you opened the the thread. But you confused me with your previous post which quoted mine.
What i was saying is, is it not amazing that you still fail to read the handwriting on the wall? Is it not amazing that that you chose to go blind to the truth which stares right in to your face?
Re: One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( by gal10(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ OP: Are you a LEARNER?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Spinster (single Ladies) that we men dislike / Staring At Women’s Breasts Make Men Live Longer, Healthier –study / What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.