Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Child Having A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Having A Child (7074 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
@i dupaul & missyb
pls do ur lovey dovey somewhere else jo wink
Re: Child Having A Child by smooooooth: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2008
guy, your reaction don show say na you hammer tha girl, chei! you be serious R. Kelly of 9ja
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
smooooooth:

guy, your reaction don show say na you hammer tha girl, chei! you be serious R. Kelly of Nigeria
silly boy do i look like a guy
angry
Re: Child Having A Child by spikedcylinder: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
I am not the girl's mother and I'm not in a position to judge or take decision on her behalf. BUT if that girl were my sister or my child, and at 14 she's pregnant? She is soooooo getting rid of the baby. We are talking about bringing another HUMAN BEING into the world. One that would be born and raised by a 14 year old child? Hell no! Before the child of that child is also 14, he/she would also be raising their own bastard. Hell to the no. undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by MissyB1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
origina9ja:

@i dupaul & missyb
please do ur lovey dovey somewhere else jo wink
Atleast it's online we're doin the lovey dovey and no chance of gettin' prego wink
Re: Child Having A Child by chamotex(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
Who is the father? He should take responsibility . . . . .
Re: Child Having A Child by Bazz1905: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think, more questions should be asked on the parentage of the kid involved. Where are her parents, is she residing with her parents, what type of upbringing did she get (& is she still getting) from her parents. How involved are her parents in her development. These questions are pertinent, cos i find it hard to absolve her parents from this sordid state that she is finding her self in. Like it or not, the best part of her life (Years of innocence) is being taken away from her. Whether she aborts or keeps the pregnancy her life will not remain the same. 14 YEARS. DAMN. THIS IS ATROCIOUS. where the hell are we heading to.
Re: Child Having A Child by smooooooth: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
origina9ja:

silly boy do i look like a guy
angry

i am not deceived, i know you are a guy, or maybe a girl with a dick, all i know say na u hammer that girl. shame on you.
Re: Child Having A Child by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
Bazz1905:

I think, more questions should be asked on the parentage of the kid involved. Where are her parents, is she residing with her parents, what type of upbringing did she get (& is she still getting) from her parents. How involved are her parents in her development. These questions are pertinent, because i find it hard to absolve her parents from this sordid state that she is finding her self in. Like it or not, the best part of her life (Years of innocence) is being taken away from her. Whether she aborts or keeps the pregnancy her life will not remain the same. 14 YEARS. DAMN. THIS IS ATROCIOUS. where the hell are we heading to.

Agreed.
Also, it might be safe to access the girl's character and actually ask her if she's ready to be a mother. undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by jennykadri: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
what on earth is a 14 yr old girl doing wt a manliness or dciks?

dis is crazy
Re: Child Having A Child by izeek(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
look i dont care if she does an abortion,
but it had bera be her mum taking her to the hospital nd not u.
Re: Child Having A Child by Busta(f): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2008
I weak o!
Re: Child Having A Child by jennykadri: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
poster since she tells u everything,did she not tell u wen she started dating d guy?did she not tell u wen she started eating d forbidden fruit?

if she did all dis,wat did u tell her? undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by sistawoman: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
Is she in Nigeria or UK?
Re: Child Having A Child by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Its not time to apportion blame but the time to look forward. I think she should tell an adult probably a sister much older, someone close to 30. And responsible Someone in your area who has a decent Job and you are familiar with. Not the $2 hooker next street.

Hey come on!! Dont bring her parents and upbringing into this. Some people were raised by priests but are now career criminals.

All of you judging her. I know a lot of gals started having sex as early as 12. So because you were fortunate not to get pregnant or the guys were missing target or You had an abortion/used pills to cover your shame.

As for me the pregnancy should be terminated.

Facing the music is kinda punitive and if she should have a baby right now, she might never amount to anything in life.  if we should all face the music for our actions a lot won't be here today. thank God for second chances

1) the next 2 years would be spent nursing the baby. She is probably in High school so she might have to drop out.

Even College grads are having a difficult time making ends meets not to talk of one with primary sch cert alone.

If she terminates the pregnancy she can get herself back in 2 months and life would go ahead. She would avoid the "After one" stigma.

I bet most 9ja men wont marry an after one. But a lot would marry one that has terminated a pregnancy.

The stigma and depression of having a baby at this age might drive her into drugs and beleive me she would be worse off.

She would have to live on welfare all her life, Get food stamps and She would be at the Mercy of men who would readily take advantage
Re: Child Having A Child by sistawoman: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Please dont run away.

where is she based UK or Nigeria?

Does she live with the parents?

What religon are the parents?

Single mom or both parents?
Re: Child Having A Child by sistawoman: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
dayokanu:

Its not time to apportion blame but the time to look forward. I think she should tell an adult probably a sister much older, someone close to 30. And responsible Someone in your area who has a decent Job and you are familiar with. Not the $2 hooker next street.

Hey come on!! don't bring her parents and upbringing into this. Some people were raised by priests but are now career criminals.

All of you judging her. I know a lot of gals started having sex as early as 12. So because you were fortunate not to get pregnant or the guys were missing target or You had an abortion/used pills to cover your shame.

As for me the pregnancy should be terminated.

Facing the music is kind of punitive and if she should have a baby right now, she might never amount to anything in life. if we should all face the music for our actions a lot won't be here today. thank God for second chances

1) the next 2 years would be spent nursing the baby. She is probably in High school so she might have to drop out.

Even College grads are having a difficult time making ends meets not to talk of one with primary sch cert alone.

If she terminates the pregnancy she can get herself back in 2 months and life would go ahead. She would avoid the "After one" stigma.

I bet most Nigeria men wont marry an after one. But a lot would marry one that has terminated a pregnancy.

The stigma and depression of having a baby at this age might drive her into drugs and beleive me she would be worse off.

She would have to live on welfare all her life, Get food stamps and She would be at the Mercy of men who would readily take advantage

My thoughts exactly.

i am asking about the parents because depending on the type of mother she might be able to tell her mother and her mother take her to get it terminated.

I would want my daughter or her friend to tell me, cuz my baby would not be having a baby we would get it taken care of and if my sons ever get a girl prego then i will happily carry her azz to the clinic and pay to get it done. I dont want anyone or anything standing in thier way for thier future.

I know it is a double edge sword, sometimes doing so, getting the abortion, tells the child that they can engage in unsafe sex again and sometimes they stay away cuz of the fear of getting prego ago. then on the other side of the sword is that most teenagers that have children wind up prego w/in two years of the first one.

I pray to God that none of my children get prego before they are married and ready, but if so they will be going to the clinic.
Re: Child Having A Child by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

My thoughts exactly.

i am asking about the parents because depending on the type of mother she might be able to tell her mother and her mother take her to get it terminated.

I would want my daughter or her friend to tell me, because my baby would not be having a baby we would get it taken care of and if my sons ever get a girl prego then i will happily carry her azz to the clinic and pay to get it done. I don't want anyone or anything standing in their way for their future.

I know it is a double edge sword, sometimes doing so, getting the abortion, tells the child that they can engage in unsafe sex again and sometimes they stay away because of the fear of getting prego ago. then on the other side of the sword is that most teenagers that have children wind up prego w/in two years of the first one.

I pray to God that none of my children get prego before they are married and ready, but if so they will be going to the clinic.

Its hard to get people to see things this way. I hope the girl in question makes the right decision and tries to re-arrange her future with her own hands.
Re: Child Having A Child by sistawoman: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Its hard to get people to see things this way. I hope the girl in question makes the right decision and tries to re-arrange her future with her own hands.

If i knew then what i know now I would have made betta choices.

Please baby listen to this 33 year old woman. Do not have this child, do not have this child, do not have this child.

Please learn from your mistakes, correct it now before it is too late and finish your studies. Leave the boys alone.
Re: Child Having A Child by jennykadri: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
God have mercy on me ,but lets forget about sin and christianity

i dont think dis baby should have dis child,honestly
Re: Child Having A Child by ashleign: 3:30am On Oct 11, 2008
This is stupid,she has just ruined her future undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by Akinagirl(f): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2008
As much as I despise abortion other than for clinical reasons, I do not think she should have this child. And also terminating it would also have to depend on how far along she is. Hence, complications could be worse. Now, also do not let any one from here influence your decision to abort or not to abort. The only one that can make this decision is the one wearing the shoes. I haven't been in this situation. But you really need to advice you friend and tell her that you will be there for her no matter what. But please tell a matured adult. Because no one should go through this alone. She is only 14 she will need all the help she can get. So weigh you options. She might end up having more support from the one person she does not want to tell. Her mother. So please whatever you do, make a swift decision, time is on the line here. The pregnancy will only grow with each passing day, so the quicker you make a decision to do something about it the better.
Re: Child Having A Child by youngmonie: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
origina9ja, whd up ohhhh, u dint tel me dat ur sis was preg , hu preg her?, hasnt she heard of condoms or pills? shocked
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt??

14 yrs old and pregnant? chineke!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My gosh!!!!! my oh my!!!!

There is nothing you can do. Her life might be at rish if she dares try to abort that baby!! oma se o!!

Ile Aiye!!
Re: Child Having A Child by HRhotness(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
keepin the child is a sure fire way of ensuring d poor girl lives with a life time of regret. . . if she was my sister, there is no way she is keeping the baby, plus this experience wld be a sure reminder of how close she was to making a mess out of her life
Re: Child Having A Child by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2008
Keeping or loosing the child is still going to traumatize her.

A confused 14 yr old aborting a baby, a confused 14 yr old keeping the baby. undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by Akinagirl(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby is right. Either way, she will suffer major pyscological trauma. She is just 14. She is infact still a baby.
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2008
sorry peepz
i dnt cum nairaland dis weekend
bless 4 ur reply on hw 2 help her
anyways 2 answer all d question
jennykadri:

poster since she tells u everything,did she not tell u when she started dating d guy?did she not tell u when she started eating d forbidden fruit?

if she did all this,what did u tell her? undecided
lol my name is damilola aka origina9ja not poster wink
2 answer your question undecided i ain't gona lie she told me about her man
and i kinda know she was eaten the forbidden fruit but
neva knew she could be this stupid sad
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Is she in Nigeria or UK?

she in the UK does this really matter undecided
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2008
@dayokanu
so u think she should keep the baby
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

Please don't run away.

where is she based UK or Nigeria?

Does she live with the parents?

What religon are the parents?

Single mom or both parents?

lol dere no reason 2 run
she based in UK
she lives wif her parent
Christian
Re: Child Having A Child by origina9ja(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2008
sistawoman:

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Phylicia Rashad: Letter To Her Younger Self / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.