Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34842 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibietela2:

No vex o, can't you reply someone without the word "fool"

Goon, was that post meant for u. The same way u continue to carry other people's curse on top ur head.

11 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.
Not Buhari any more?

15 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
aresa:

Very unintelligent. This is all they see and comprehend.

Shows how daft, ignorant, idiotic and bigoted they are.

Honestly I simply can't fathom such stupidity. Criticise Jonathan = APC member.
So sttupid.

19 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ibietela2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, was that post meant for u. The same way u continue to carry other people's curse on top ur head.

It's just a question no need for abuse, because I have it in me.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem: Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement.
Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri
He will go to Maiduguri, not to console the parents of the Chibok girls, but to welcome Ali Modu Sheriff to PDP and dance azonto.

14 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibietela2:

It's just a question no need for abuse, because I have it in me.

Shove ur question back into ur anus. What u have in u is none of my business. Mind ur business.

9 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
He will go to Maiduguri, not console the parents of the Chibok girls, but to welcome Ali Modu Sheriff to PDP and dance azonto.

This wont be a surprise if it happens. It's on record that immediately after bomb blast killing dozens in abuja, Jonathan went partying. He has done it before, he can do it again.

11 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ibietela2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Shove ur question back into ur anus. What u have in u is none of my business. Mind ur business.

Ok
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: My brother the thing tire me sef o.
Okay let us just flow along with his logic; If Theophilius Danjuma is the sponsor of boko haram, why then did the president appoint him as a chairman of a committiee that would find solution to the menace of boko haram
dozzybaba is in trouble! LMAO!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by prophetone(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
GEJ is a shameful leader that cannot lead nursery children on an excursion not to talk of a complex nation like Nigeria. Does he know what Commander-in-Chief means? It had to take Danjuma, an old retired man to remind him in public on what his role is but trust the retarde.d one to still remain clueless.

14 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by juman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
The bokos should rather attack the destroyers of the country instead of killing innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Not Buhari any more?
its no longer Buhari,its now Danjuma.

Confused lots in the house of the Jonathanians!

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: am a vulture

cool
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by emmyclassic(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
You guys are just insulting yourselves Over fools who were Joking..

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014

demdem is a bastard

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: its no longer Buhari,its now Danjuma.

Confused lots in the house of the Jonathanians!

grin grin

berem the fool

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
prophetone: GEJ is a shameful leader that cannot lead nursery children on an excursion not to talk of a complex nation like Nigeria. Does he know what Commander-in-Chief means? It had to take Danjuma, an old retired man to remind him in public on what his role is but trust the retarde.d one to still remain clueless.
this guy is a baboon

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Go to hell retarde.d as5hole;and what have you done to improve your country?you come online evryday screaming-"Jonathan"..go and get a life;you stewpid clown..
You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,dont quote me again;dillusioned fuvktard..you cant even lead your family and you are screaming jonathan is daft!how daft can one be?demdemdaft
Demdem:

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigot? So because I criticise Jonathan the world acclaimed fool, it automatically mean that am for APC. U are utterly daft no doubt. I meet ur miserable kind here in Ph every other day. Shameless fools.
Ain't going anywhere fool, my views on Jonathan remain the same as it was when he was my governor years ago.

9 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by adeyrule(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sha continue displaying hw stupid u re,eranko jati jati
bloodykiller:

cool

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
adeyrule: Sha i will continue displaying hw stupid i am eranko jati jati

cool
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by isrecole: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is frank and good talk from TY Danjuma! All the Presidential Advisers have failed woefully by not advising the President properly. They are all after what they can benefit through their Offices and not what will improve the image of the President.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Revolva(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahhaa danjuma wicked ooo lol laff n fell of d chair
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by omanifrank(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
will dey smiley agree to go.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Maczeelly(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ha Ha Ha
Sambisa Forest bawo...........
Na No Go Area ooo
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by simdam500(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014

not funny but i'll laugh it off cheesy
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Lucasbalo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.
Jonathan is not only a mistake, he's a great mistake Nigerians make and they are paying for it heavily. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Norajones(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danjuma,u no sabi d road to sambisa forest?why jona go lead u go der?him be moses?dar is God ooo

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!

And so what... Who can't sponsor terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ekiyor3: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
it's God that will punish u for insulting ur senior like this. Not just ur leader but ur senior. Please try and change before God decend on u.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by chaberry(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
I thought it was a reasonable person talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Senator Dino Melaye To Wed ‘Soon’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.