Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34875 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dame is more likely to go than GEJ , at least she has balls

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Lilprocess(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
grin grin
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Deeman87: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: its no longer Buhari,its now Danjuma.

Confused lots in the house of the Jonathanians!

grin grin
and 2moro is gonna b........who knws? Only God....smh

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Of a truth, u did the right thing. My evil mother is the source of the curse ravaging me and my seeds.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nagoma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
ibietela2:

No vex o, can't you reply someone without the word "fool"

You have to a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexpro: Use google translate

Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by juman(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
True true, the president is not a good one.

He has failed to protect his people.

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Tafugo: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
kendrick93: danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know
You obviously have no home training.How can you call Gen TY an idiot. Go and ask your father if he is an idiot or not before you open your lousy mouth and abuse your grand fathers mate.if not for social media will your ilk be able to mention Danjumas name? Make your point if you have any and don't use this platform to abuse anybody, show some manners.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by putro(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
ELOGBO: DAJUMA: dose Goodluck Jonathan look like a BH member? i think u should b the 1st person then Nigeria would follow alongside
NO FIRST MAN FIRST.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Deeman87: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
88natzy: Why should my dear president take the lead... I pity the way peeps reason.
Sambisa, Maiduguri has a governor.he should take the lead instead..

Don't quote me....
I knw you knw I didn't quote u oh. Com to tink of it is he not d commander in-chief of d armed forces...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by emmykk(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Comments coming out of nairaland on any particular thread make me want to guess what kind of age and mindset the people using this forum are.10 years old cannot make some careless comment some people make here.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by HARDUBUY(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: Jona is the C in C only when he wants to use state security to harass and impeach oppositions. His C-in-C is strictly manipulating election results and arresting defenseless Nigerians.
To this extent....u aren't far from the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by mezebel(f): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
aresa:

Very unintelligent. This is all they see and comprehend.

Shows how daft, ignorant, idiotic and bigoted they are.
its only vulgar words we can lean from a slowpoke like u,nothing else.

U were asked to define common DEMOCRACY in ur last interview,u were busy defining IDIOCENCRACY.....na for NL ur mouth dey sharp. Replay and die

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Dexpro: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Gbogbo Iran re ni coward. I bliv u're brain dead. Omo ale
Demdem:

Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dexpro: Gbogbo Iran mi ni coward. I am also brain dead. Omo ale

Wellsaid.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by deletrue: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
UpLoyo: I don't really give a toss about any of these useless no going anywhere parties; however anyone that actually believes PDP is a good party is either has been in comma for decades or needs his head examined. It's as simple as that. The election will be rigged as usual, Jonathan will still win and of you trumpeting his return will still be as broke as ever even worse. So go ahead make him a life President at your peril. I'm quite sure some of these guys here are actually paid bloggers. Because any right thinking person will condemn PDP to death. Congrats you have mortgaged your future. And for the love of God someone please remove the ATTACHMENT button on this site. It serves no purpose than for some clowns who just stumbled on Photoshop in 2014 posting some foolish pictures they think it's funny to other people. Remove the Attachment button and Create DISLIKE button. Come on guys you are smarter than this.
dust
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by imustsaymymindo: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
since everyone is scared of sambisa, what is next?
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by hazyfm: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
[size=25pt]DEMDEM[/size] you have a point, but for the insults and abuses.... Haba... Not nice at all

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by crisycent: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
This thief called danjuma is shameless. What I expect from a former minister of defense with all the knowledge and top secret info he had access to as minister of defense, I thought he would have advised the president in a professional manner instead of asking him to look for a needle in a haze stack. Any plot by these northern bastards against Jonathan will not work.

Jonathan will be here until 2019, so danjuma you can GO and DIE.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
hazyfm: [size=25pt]DEMDEM[/size] you have a point, but for the insults and abuses.... Haba... Not nice at all

Demdem never initiates insults on NLers. He simply retaliates.
As for Jonathan, what is good for thiefnuubu, is good for okorosha, is good for bukohari likewise is it good for Retardeen.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
The way insults are been spewed on this thread is disheartening, the young and aged joined in war of words!... Internet warriors, stop the insult and join heads together to help as our country sink down to dunghill.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Trust no northern politicians, GEJ aint nearing sambasia. Their plan to lure hin to borno state no go work
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Pataki: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
The first place this despicable idiööt of a president should begin his campaign is Sambisa forest.

Useless figurehead president.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by powerblaze(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigot? So because I criticise Jonathan the world acclaimed fool, it automatically mean that am for APC. U are utterly daft no doubt. I meet ur miserable kind here in Ph every other day. Shameless fools.
Ain't going anywhere fool, my views on Jonathan remain the same as it was when he was my governor years ago.

Your level of Stupidtyy and total idiocy is Frightening! Cant believe creatures like you exist among the sane.. angry
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by prophetone(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
kokoA: you are not even ashamed to let us know how long you've been smoking cheap weed.. Danjuma is not a muslim in the first place, how can he fund an islamic sect when he has the capacity to create a christian militia in his home state? Olodo!

I agree GEJ is daft and clueless but there's nothing like a christain militia murdering in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by prophetone(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
crisycent: This thief called danjuma is shameless. What I expect from a former minister of defense with all the knowledge and top secret info he had access to as minister of defense, I thought he would have advised the president in a professional manner instead of asking him to look for a needle in a haze stack. Any plot by these northern bastards against Jonathan will not work.

Jonathan will be here until 2019, so danjuma you can GO and DIE.

shocked Claim a refund from your headmaster.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by obailala(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!
Don't mind him..

I have said it countless times that a primary requirement for a person to become a Jonathanian is to first of all throw away all sense of reasoning... U can't really blame him

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
gboss4sure: Trust no northern politicians, GEJ aint nearing sambasia. Their plan to lure hin to borno state no go work
The same blockhead President of yours will personally go to the same Borno State to receive Ali Modu Sheriff into PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kokoA(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
prophetone:

I agree GEJ is daft and clueless but there's nothing like a christain militia murdering in the name of the Lord Jesus.
SMH Google is your friend my brother. . Lemme help you "Lord's resistance army".
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by sambisa5: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmmmm......the whole thing tire me........... cry

it's high time GEJ stepped into sambisa forest and bring back our girls....... embarassed
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
prophetone:

You're not current. Haven't you heard of Lord Resistance Army in Uganda that abducted girls like Boko Haram. It's led by Joseph Kony.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The same blockhead President of yours will personally go to the same Borno State to receive Ali Modu Sheriff into PDP.
vulture like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.