Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34843 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by dgysoft(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danjuma! Danjuma! Danjuma!How many times I cAll u. E bi like say u want make them announce your obituary for NTA network news by 9 o'clock . U no go use ur head well. Aboki.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kushsy: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
It's takes only a clueless,daft,weak and a foolish man to know one..if the president of our nation is all that than all of you who know him with those characteristics are no better..give to ceaser what is ceaser's...Mr president will not go to sambisa..i have lost a uncle in sambisa..just two weeks ago but I say no to GEJ going to sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by nagoma(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
ojimbo: northern nigerians are the most foolish beings on earth.

You have never heard of Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by IMMUNO1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Some people are bent on killing Jonathan before 2015 but in as much as God is living, it will never work for them.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Emmalex771(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2014
For as much as i believed how clueless a man in a Presidency could be. He has nva failed to live up to his characteristics and critics, and as much I'd loved him to prove us wrong he still cannot. Mind you am not for APC o
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kinethic: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!

Your comment is good but not better. A Christian is not one who answers English name who is from north east west south .
Rather one who is a believer in Christ no matter the name and who is obedient to his word.
Don't be naive these days are evil people have become devil themselves. Danjuma is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by babadem2much(m): 2:25am On Jul 17, 2014
kendrick93]danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know

kendrick, that man Theophilus Danjumma is a nothern xtian, how can he support the burning of churches n senseless killing of his religious members? Guys like u see or assumes all Northerners are Terrorist. Grow up frnd

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by babadem2much(m): 2:48am On Jul 17, 2014
I keep wondering why guys keep fighting in social media for politicians who don't even know you exist.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by cyril83(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2014
kushsy: And some are liking this? Na wah.

It is just the proof that we still have reasonable Nigerians.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2014
gboss4sure:

didn't GEJ go to maidugiri? Why are you guys so interested about him going to chibok and now sambasia forest. Why not you as a concerned citizen head to chibok and sambasia in soliditary to the so called kidnapped girls.
Am I the C-in-C of the armed forces?
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2014
kinethic:

Your comment is good but not better. A Christian is not one who answers English name who is from north east west south .
Rather one who is a believer in Christ no matter the name and who is obedient to his word.
Don't be naive these days are evil people have become devil themselves. Danjuma is a thief.
. . . GEJ is not a christian then.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2014
powerblaze:

Your level of Stupidtyy and total idiocy is Frightening! Cant believe creatures like you exist among the sane.. angry

Fool, above all u have said nothing but shame ur cursed parents in a public forum.
Foolish u.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2014
TellBlazer: You guys are planning to kill him but it wil nt work.

Fool, better still the guy with all Nigerian security forces behind him remain a coward.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2014
TellBlazer: you fools want to distract him with bombing but it does nt work that way so GEJ till 2019......If u don't like it GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER

Fool, it's part of Jonathan job description to ensure the country is safe. He swore to that effect. He should deal with anyone undermining his efforts. If he can't ensure such, then he us totally useless to the Nigerian people.
Jonathan till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by johnwarax(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: My brother the thing tire me sef o.
Okay let us just flow along with his logic; If Theophilius Danjuma is the sponsor of boko haram, why then did the president appoint him as a chairman of a committiee that would find solution to the menace of boko haram

I taught him many things. I told him, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by LilPeezy(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
u r very stupid, @least giv him sum respect n stop callin him names....is't ur mate? Or is't cos he is pres today dahs y u v d guts to call him names....y ur papa or uncle no kum rule d real d country or even u urslf, cos u fink is very easy......c ehn if to say u rpeat dis kind words for ma front, guy u 4 chop serious drilling...I don't gv a Bleep if u r older dan me or not....mek I free 4 now....

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Am I the C-in-C of the armed forces?

Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2014
gboss4sure:

Are you not a Nigerian?
Rubbish. U no get sense at all.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish. U no get sense at all.

See your life na, u wey get sense, u dey fear to enter sambasia but you are advising another man to go the a terrorist hotbed. Make i hear for your mouth again say some girls dey miss
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Arnoldo(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
how many Christians have been arrested among bokoharam cant u see its an islamic sect nd danjuma is a Christian... nd danjuma was made chairman cos he wont embezzle any money in dat position unlike some ppl in power.....u need a very rich goon like dangote,danjuma or adenuga to man such position.... where d money realised wld be like peanut to him he wont be able to steal it........is jona still clueless or u ar?

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Arnoldo(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
kinethic:

him thief una house?.....to me i see danjuma to be a very wise man who used d little opportunity he had to acquire oil wells..,...nd dat made him too rich to steal ur govt money....if na u,u no go take dat opportunity?... if i fit buy bayelsa self i go buy am....drain d whole oil....

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2014
gboss4sure:

See your life na, u wey get sense, u dey fear to enter sambasia but you are advising another man to go the a terrorist hotbed. Make i hear for your mouth again say some girls dey miss
If not for Mynd_44 I would have called you a big fool.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.

You talk through your anus!

Monkey take banana.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by FlyinDutchMan(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram

you must be sick for reasoning like dat
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Arnoldo: him thief una house?.....to me i see danjuma to be a very wise man who used d little opportunity he had to acquire oil wells..,...nd dat made him too rich to steal ur govt money....if na u,u no go take dat opportunity?... if i fit buy bayelsa self i go buy am....drain d whole oil....

You just said it all - That you Nigerians are from birth embedded with a criminal mind - Your country is doomed!

It's irredeemable!!!
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
FlyinDutchMan:
you must be sick for reasoning like dat

...and you must be possessed for defending the devil!!!
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by FlyinDutchMan(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
MrT2011:

...and you must be possessed for defending the devil!!!
okay can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is the main sponsor of B.H? He is not a politician neither is he an Islamist, please give me your prove
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by babestella: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Demdem: Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement.
Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri

Did I just hear you call your father a fool? You are a wasted sperm and should be castrated for calling your president a fool. It is only in this country that an idiot like you who cannot even pass common employment interview is called a president a fool. I don't blame you, I blame the internet for hiding your useless face, you should be ashamed of yourself. That man you call a fool today is still the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you simply are no body in the history of this great nation. There you are sited in your dirty home, typing away your sorrows with an old mainframe cum-pukter you call laptop. Shm

If you care so much about the girls in Sambisa, what are you waiting for? You can join danjuma who is calling on his president to wear uniform and take up arms to lead the way into Sambisa, I think he should rephrase his comment unless he has a sinister motive. Presidents don't go to war, they give the commands & codes to Generals to carry out special military operations. I believe retired general T. Y. Danjuma knows better. The last time I checked, Mr. President already did that long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014
FlyinDutchMan:
okay can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is the main sponsor of B.H? He is not a politician neither is he an Islamist, please give me your prove

You meet a devil and you are waiting for a prove.

Boko Haram bombed in Apapa, many of you Nigerians are refusing to believe.

Your politicians are stealing your money and killing you as well (directly and indirectly) you are here being defensive.

Don't ask me to prove it- I don't need to.
By yourself; think and grow rich!
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by BetaThings: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2014
voltron: See Theo Danjuma acting the pious righteous crook

Danjuma is a Christian from the middle belt
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by BetaThings: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram. Dajuma should lead the local hunters and palm-wine tappers into Sambisa to return the girls from his payroll boko haram boyz.

Below is pic of the c in c in Maiduguri during the State of Emergency ordering the crack down on Boko Haram insurgent.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan looking fierce!

Danjuma is a Christian from the middle belt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.