Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34841 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by lacasa: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jonathan go to Sambisa ke cheesy

H.mmm.... If I hear!

The man is only good at being Clueless grin

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Cecediva(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Just a joke and you guys have started calling each other a fool? Small time una go begin break bottle.
Smh!...Internet warriors grin

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by simdam500(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
what happened to https://www.nairaland.com/1813901/weve-arrested-boko-harams-chief

cant they not just take the lead too

that aside, We know the Pre. to be the head of state, as much as i know him to be clueless, i wouldnt want him to go there and display that clueless attitude wink...

Joan abi naa Jona... don go

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by UpLoyo: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't really give a toss about any of these useless no going anywhere parties; however anyone that actually believes PDP is a good party is either has been in comma for decades or needs his head examined. It's as simple as that. The election will be rigged as usual, Jonathan will still win and of you trumpeting his return will still be as broke as ever even worse. So go ahead make him a life President at your peril. I'm quite sure some of these guys here are actually paid bloggers. Because any right thinking person will condemn PDP to death. Congrats you have mortgaged your future. And for the love of God someone please remove the ATTACHMENT button on this site. It serves no purpose than for some clowns who just stumbled on Photoshop in 2014 posting some foolish pictures they think it's funny to other people. Remove the Attachment button and Create DISLIKE button. Come on guys you are smarter than this.

9 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
may sango slap you back into your father's droopy tersticles........ because you are the biggest mistake he made;fuvktards..brainless and spineless fo.ols..what have you done to lead your family or your community?absolutely nothing!all you do is sit down in the comfort of your bedroom and spew trash..i hate spineless and careless fools like you
cyril83:
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Dexpro: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem: Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement.
Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri
Ode........ Na ur pa fit go maiduguri abi? oloshi

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
prophetone: GEJ is a shameful leader that cannot lead nursery children on an excursion not to talk of a complex nation like Nigeria. Does he know what Commander-in-Chief means? It had to take Danjuma, an old retired man to remind him in public on what his role is but trust the retarde.d one to still remain clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danjuma, google map is ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Afrok(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Come on... This man Danjuma is just remembering how he normally recites the Lord's prayer. " Our Father who hath in heaven.... Lead us not into temptations but deliver us from evil" Nigeria version is " Lead us into Sambisa forest our president and deliver our girls from the hands of boko Haram...

Either ways I think they've talked too much compared with the evidences to show for the results, all concerned individuals and bodies should work together in other to stop this menace even if it'll require our presido to lead the fight wink

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by experimentist: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
GEJ - world acclaimed fool.... Lmao grin

His look alone defines foolishness and he never disappoint.. The guy no dey gree carry 2nd for foolishness.. I'm trying hard to beat him to it but I can't..

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Dexpro: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
You just spoke whats on my mind. I hate em that spew trash! [quote author=tsolz84]may sango slap you back into your father's droopy tersticles........ because you are the biggest mistake.......

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by UpLoyo: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: may sango slap you back into your father's droopy tersticles........ because you are the biggest mistake he made;fuvktards..brainless and spineless fo.ols..what have you done to lead your family or your community?absolutely nothing!all you do is sit down in the comfort of your bedroom and spew trash..i hate spineless and careless fools like you

I still don't get why some of you guys always curse at people who oppose jonathan; is he your father, brother, relative, uncle or what? Very uncultured.

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
T. Y. Danjuma just feels he was still in the military, to repeat his feat during the civil war.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by darqly(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
“Mr. President, we won’t go to Sambisa Forest. As the Commander-in-Chief, you should take the lead and we will follow,” he said amidst laughter from those who attended the inauguration.
The level of apathy displayed by our "leaders" is just disgusting. I'd think inaugurating a victims fund ought to be a sombre event, not night of a thousand laughs.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by 88natzy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why should my dear president take the lead... I pity the way peeps reason.
Sambisa, Maiduguri has a governor.he should take the lead instead..

Don't quote me....
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
I still dont understand why some of you guys cant respect your leader / elders;is it cox he's from the niger delta?very uncultured;untrained goats
UpLoyo:

I still don't get why some of you guys always curse at people who oppose jonathan; is he your father, brother, relative, uncle or what? Very uncultured.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by HeartOfGold(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
It doesn't matter who leads the way ,wht matter most z 2 do whts needed 2 b done
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by jericco1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
T.Y Danjuma go gree go sambisa forest?? Person wey dey use dozen security men to guide empty mansion? Haaaa!!! He's just pulling Jonathan's hamstring.. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by winiwini: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
love your support
aresa:

Very unintelligent. This is all they see and comprehend.

Shows how daft, ignorant, idiotic and bigoted they are.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Babare(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
JONA THIS, JONA THAT... CLUELESS, RETARDED.... ALL SORT OF ABUSES..

ALL OF THOSE CRITICISING MR JONATHAN, BE INTROSPECTIVE AND SINCERELY ASK YOURSELF HOW YOU HAVE AFFECTED YOUR LITTLE STREET...

I THINK THE SOCIETY IS FOR US....

INDIVIDUALS CAN BRING A LASTING SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS. IT MUSN'T BE THE GOVERNMENT.

WHILST SOME NIGERIANS ARE STUDYING AND MAKING RESEARCHES ON POLITICS AND DEVELOPMENT FOR OUR NATIONAL GOOD, OTHERS - WHO THINK THEY ARE "cluefull" INSULT THEIR LEADERS...

LIKE A LADY RIGHTLY POSTED ON THIS THREAD: "INTERNET WARRIORS"

NB: Let's help ourselves and save NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
And you think you have made any sense?so you think apc is the right party for nigerians?get a life bro/sist and stop thinkin with ur an.us...i rather embrace a daft ruler than allow terrorist / bigotic ediats lead me..NB:Dont quote me..
UpLoyo: I don't really give a toss about any of these useless no going anywhere parties; however anyone that actually believes PDP is a good party is either has been in comma for decades or needs his head examined. It's as simple as that. The election will be rigged as usual, Jonathan will still win and of you trumpeting his return will still be as broke as ever even worse. So go ahead make him a life President at your peril. I'm quite sure some of these guys here are actually paid bloggers. Because any right thinking person will condemn PDP to death. Congrats you have mortgaged your future. And for the love of God someone please remove the ATTACHMENT button on this site. It serves no purpose than for some clowns who just stumbled on Photoshop in 2014 posting some foolish pictures they think it's funny to other people. Remove the Attachment button and Create DISLIKE button. Come on guys you are smarter than this.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: Jona is the C in C only when he wants to use state security to harass and impeach oppositions. His C-in-C is strictly manipulating election results and arresting defenseless Nigerians. Once it is BH like this dude humble himself to being just Jona the Otueke son from Niger Delta...
lol
Omo leave our President Jo-lantern alone oooo, All he can do is to appear on the tv screen with his usual boyish smile, commending us for being a long suffering Citizen, and always hoping for a better Nigeria
Hahahahaahahahahaa!
As if Danjuma was the messiah, I hope he hasn't forgotten how he arrested Gen J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi and hand him over to those Hausa Jamal to murder.....he will soon dance to the tune of Boko Haram drum....

Gen theophilus Danjuma, hiding under the canopy since 1979

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nnabugwu8590: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
isrecole: This is frank and good talk from TY Danjuma! All the Presidential Advisers have failed woefully by not advising the President properly. They are all after what they can benefit through their Offices and not what will improve the image of the President.
That is an irony.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
They want to kill my GEJ for me.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by billyG(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Haba! Theo danju a Bokoharam Very soon some peeps will soon accuse dia shadows of been a bokoharameithr jona is a joker or he has bad advisers wat will a compensation commitee be doin in an evil forest
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by gowaga68: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
T.Y Danjuma can be anything you call him since he is speaking the truth. Though we dont like him (in Takum,Taraba) in some aspect, but he still says the truth be it whatever it will cost him. Wunu ka dudi ri azun rika azun!
Oya where are those brainwashed Jona fellas,when are you all leading us to Sambisa?
Yeyedeysmell.com
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by citizenY(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
isrecole: This is frank and good talk from TY Danjuma! All the Presidential Advisers have failed woefully by not advising the President properly. They are all after what they can benefit through their Offices and not what will improve the image of the President.

The joke is on them
and GEJ of course....off camera, they must have time to think deeply about this statement from TY.
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by UpLoyo: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: And you think you have made any sense?so you think apc is the right party for nigerians?get a life bro/sist and stop thinkin with ur an.us...i rather embrace a daft ruler than allow terrorist / bigotic ediats lead me..NB:Dont quote me..

It's quite certain you have no brain, so I apologize that you can't comprehend simple English. Did you see me write anything about APC? So if I conclude pdp is rubbish it means I'm for apc? How old are you again? And thanks you have actually concluded that you a daft in proxy, by supporting a daft president, consider this my last response. I'll rather watch a paint dry than take pick an argument with you since it's obvious you can't read.

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by fm7070: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why do people like running down President Jonathan as if he's a small boy
We Nigerians don't celebrate important personality personality like the president until he's no more there
Obasanjo was compared to monkey and likes until he left presidential seat before most of us started embracing his works and policies
No American will speak ill of their President and we want to be like them.
Do not be surprised that the likes of T. Y. Are involved or knows many things about these insurgents
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by cyril83(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: may sango slap you back into your father's droopy tersticles........ because you are the biggest mistake he made;fuvktards..brainless and spineless fo.ols..what have you done to lead your family or your community?absolutely nothing!all you do is sit down in the comfort of your bedroom and spew trash..i hate spineless and careless fools like you

Truthphobia.com!

Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!

Bros, why waste your time replying some jobless bunch on NL? Besides, team Tecno has made life easy, any idio*t can just write rubbish on the internet. You have said it all, how can Danjuma a Christian fund Boko Haram? The problems of these psychopaths and Jonathanians stem from their incompetence, cluessness, and inferiority complex. They cannot stand a reasonable discussion and argument, hence they hurl insults at you, they are plenty on NL. I wish sometimes NL is a paid forum, we will have fewer of these jobless bunch here!

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.

Why have you chosen to be a BIG FOOL?........Danjuma a major funder of 'Boko Haram'?.......Infact you are A SICK SOUL!

Danjuma even though seems to be joking is actually TELLING JONATHAN THE PLAIN TRUTH...... When will GEJ be a man? He only relish wearing a Field Marshal Uniform, but he is a BIG COWARD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.