Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids (38693 Views)

The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / You Can Own Private Jet With Agriculture – President Jonathan / Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by otokx(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2014
The truth will ultimately prevail, just be patient.

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by musiwa112: 5:23am On Jul 17, 2014
--
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by donpope1(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2014
himkers: Kelewa! That rice is for his 2015 campaign. Mr president, abeg import foreign rice oo! I no go fit chop that local rice
A typical yoruba man detected.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Ngwakwe: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Nigerians and Rice are in matrimony
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ochejoseph(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
From Agriculture to Rail , from 12 Brand new Universities to glowing airports, from speed rails to Containerised inland cargo , from sporting glories to almajiri education , from Benin Ore to second Niger , from oweto to lokoja abuja from reviving cocoa to buhun Shinkafa GEJ continues to leave his enemies dumfounded !!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2014
ochejoseph: From Agriculture to Rail , from 12 Brand new Universities to glowing airports, from speed rails to Containerised inland cargo , from sporting glories to almajiri education , from Benin Ore to second Niger , from oweto to lokoja abuja from reviving cocoa to buhun Shinkafa GEJ contunies to leave his enemies dumfounded !!!!!
seriously,are you guys not tired of mentioning the Benin-Ore road as the only achievement in roads by Jonathan? angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by bloodyassassin: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: seriously,are you guys not tired of mentioning the Benin-Ore road as the only achievement in roads by Jonathan? angry
shut up asss hole

13 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Great!

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by collynzo2(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
That fool called Omenka has proven that what he and his group have for GEJ is nothing but ethnic hate! He called the picture Photoshopped for no reason other than hatred for the man, he was shown more pictures and he ran with his tail inbetween his legs like the coward he is.
I pity those who take these guys ''criticisms'' seriously.

19 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
^ That is why many of us describe APC as EVIL. If they have their way, this thread would have been deleted. The question is, why is APC anti-progress, anti-good news and anti-positive development? APC is EVIL

13 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ratiken(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
GEJ the 'clueless' one is cluelessly positioning Nigeria for better days despite the evil efforts of the haramites.

7 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Joshuadon: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2014
[size=30pt]it is well[/size]

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: seriously,are you guys not tired of mentioning the Benin-Ore road as the only achievement in roads by Jonathan? angry

SHAME!

Class repeat after me!

BIG BIG SHAME!!

6 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by mascot87(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Why all this Photoshoped duplicated bags of rice @ d background of GEJS picture? undecided
Videos is what we need now not all this CorelDRAWED cut & paste rice background

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow!
There will be enough bags of rice to go around all the voters in 2015! grin
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Blessedwhite(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow the rice pyramid is back. Transformation Goodluck jonathan . The man of the people

5 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by mascot87(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
--
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by JEITO: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Ngwakwe I created a thread on Job Creation by Atiku, and you were quick in moving it the Investment section. My question is what is this one doing on politics section? Ngwakwe answer me. Thank you!
no vex o! But do have any personal or family beef with the President because you have never said anything nice about him

5 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2014
jumobi1: Hope this helps...or are they photoshopped too?
Helps? The dude has already hardened his minds. He may come out and claim that the pic u posted are pictures of fertilizer. That fertilizer bags stand at 1Ocm while bags of rice stand at 4Ocm gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by shadowwalker101: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria.. its well..
sm pple see progress nd say it not...
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
[size=45pt] God bless the fearless president Nigeria has every had. He loves us and we love him [/size]

15 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Realdeals(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
biafranqueen:
This is so important not only the nation but the world. We should be exporting more than we import that is how you become a superpower.
who are exporting to n wat do u have to export

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by iheneme(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: useless dimwit of a president! Hungry fisherman!
The Federal Ministry of Health warns that HATERS are liable to die young!

7 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jonathan is very handsome... But take 2 seconds and check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Norajones(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
I love my president no matter wat,,i wonder y pp keep hatin him as if if dey r put in his place dey'll do bera,,,dis man is tryin,,his opposition is tryin to spoil his administration b makin him look bad ,useless n clueless,,bt der is a gud brain in dat head,,maybe if we stopped hatin for once n support him,it'll yield gud n positive result,,,,wen u hate a person n he knows u hate him d gud tins he intends doin will nt be done cos he'l tink u will hate ie too,,,,GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS A TRUE DEMOCRATS,,d first Nigeria has eva experienced...he has a vision he's nt clueless....long live my beloved president n my beloved country,,,,,,,,,,,,p:s waitin 4 haters to bash me.

13 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Good to see more pictures. I take back my comments. cool
berem is loyal now tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by JEITO: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
My friend Jona! Transforming Nigeria's Agriculture since 1914. Not to forget, Eja'nla and Akinwumi completing the 3-man attack grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Tallesty1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Long Live Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ataime16: politics i no send dem [img]http://www.?aff=577[/img]
[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=051[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=596[/img]

God will help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria / See How Palm Oil Is Produced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.