Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (26273 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2014
texaco1: they never knew what hit them. I can't wait to see the complete humiliation of thatt devilish party called apc. Oyo ,kwara and lagos will fall from apc hands come 2015,by the grace of God .how is work ,bro?long time no see
My bro I dey jare, I really missed ur wise sayings here for few months I hope u are good? Truly Oyo, Kwara and Lagos shall fall from APC hands but Osun dey somehow dicey let's wait and see by Aug. 9 cool
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ibietela2(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2014
rozayx5: nothing new here, they have always been pro amaechi, anyways by next year they are all gone and PDP will take back rivers from the jweedians cheesy cheesy
we dont want jweeds in the south south to avoid infection

GBAM
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by texaco1: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2014
tomakint:
My bro I dey jare, I really missed ur wise sayings here for few months I hope u are good? Truly Oyo, Kwara and Lagos shall fall from APC hands but Osun dey somehow dicey let's wait and see by Aug. 9 cool
very very dicey game , info reaching isn't too good.there is likely to be violence but it will be curtailed .in ogun state apc will break into 2 and I am not sure amosun will remain in apc
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Abraham2013:
Dis is y I said u still hav a lot to learn about nigerian politics. If wat u said is d truth, how come ohakim lost in 2011 n fayemi of recent? Do not judge a part's chance by a amount of people who turn up @ d party rally. Many people who r following amaechi r doing so 4 wat dey can get 4rm him @ d moment, wen bigger pay package comes 4rm abj, dey will dump him sharply. Lastly if u tink gej was involved in all dis amaechi and wike brouhaha, u r on a long tin. Trust me, if GEJ decides to remove amaechi, it will not take more dan 3 days. Buh politics should not be played dat way. Opposition are wat makes politics sweet.

Your attempted analogy with Fayemi and Ohakim makes no meaning here! My point is that with Amaechi on the saddle in 2015, jonathan would surely win but APC would get the number of votes they surely need in Rivers state, and that would mean jonathan not having his usual cooked 1.something Million votes.

So Wike was the controller of police and military to have locked out 25 pro Amaechi lawmakers while providing security for the dissident 5? So until you see jonathan talking or physically exchanging blows with Amaechi before you believe it is hand of Esau and voice of Jacob? Look for not doing anything as the commander in chief while rivers burned, was enough evidence that he supports Wike. Anyway, I am done with you!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by CharlesPhc: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Impeachment fever has forced Gov. Amaechi to fasten his seat belt...!!! I hear he is currently embarking on LGA tour to clamor for more grass root support. Anyway, thank God for impeachment fever otherwise our dear governor would have been shuttling Adamawa and Nasarawa States by now driving Nyako and co around...!!!

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ibietela2(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I may be or may be not , i dont really know my gender! cheesy grin

Just tell the olodo you are CLEVERLY

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Mabaleosi(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why the news now? some are going to die of hypertension today cheesy cheesy

Jonathan, Forget about Rivers, Edo, Osun and Kano, look for other states to destabilize!

Amaechi, Chime and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die! I have never met any of them officially but can defend them with any available resources I can lay my hands onangry sad
my guy take am easy o. Dis one wey u dey rant like dis don't give urself stroke o

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ibietela2(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2014
engrsyer: u jus dey blab because of sey smthn neva enter ur centre of gravity. U jus b lyk guinea fowl wey don c man den go com dey raise e fyn feathers up for attraction but I pity u. Maybe wen smthn don enta ur hole nai u go get sense. Vulture lyk u.

Lol na guy be that o
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by shizzle11(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Not sure how this is supposed to be news, have those lawmakers no been anti-jonathan and pro amaechi for ages? so what difference does it make, just a change in party name daz all
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by mescapee: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Like, I have always said here: 2015 would be different from Ekiti election. One, elections in 36 states are going to be done one day! Every governor would be fighting and playing dirty!

2. They wont be enough soldiers to go round the 36 states to intimidate voters. Obanikoro will be in Lagos facing Tinubu's election machine, ditto for ministers!

IN FACT IT WOULD BE ALL MAN TO YOUR TENT. Think of the outcome?

Is this not Nigeria? Is he not the C-in-C? Just wait and see.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ibietela2(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Bright2: See me see uncultured wahala,who cares? We are talking of votes from Rivers people coming to PDP soon this people are here still talking of 25 law makers that has already been written off from PDP memo since last year.We are expecting new achievement from APC not something we already know like Amaechi in Ogoni decamp to APC because the presidency didn't implement UNEP in Ogoni land, Amaechi defected to APC because President denied socku from Rivers people. All these are nothing new. I wish that election is today.

I thought i was the only one that knows about this
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by AngelNnedinso: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
then u r a very stupid human being, ur days r numbered 2geda wit useless tinubu, boko haram sponsors
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Anacksunamun: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2014
This country is useless. Same ol' thieves cross-carpeting from one party to another, with the same agenda - to LOOT th hell out of this country. And some people are rejoicing. Fools!!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ikwubaba: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop living in the past my brother, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. jonathan's introduction of politics of exclusion, hate and religious intolerance couple with his incompetency, would be his waterloo in 2015. Remember, the elections are few months away, yet he has not declared his intention to vie. I think you should be worried.

You are right. He had a bit of sympathy even in the North then so he scored the required minimum.

He also swept the SW alonside the SE and SS. This time around, the whole SS for him is a challenge, SW is a no no right now. He is only guarranteed of SE and majority of SS a total register voters of 15 million + against a total of over 63 million going by inec register of 2011.

This realisation is the reason for the panic you are seeing in all the impunities.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ogene70: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: sorry to kill ur joy, 'they were in the PDP before'

But tht being noted, I'm of the conclusion dt these people only needed money by making such yeye announcement. They knew PDP will start chasing them around with cash to come back!!!

Mess!!!!!

God bless you. you just took the word out of my mouth. yeye people, they want their share of the *defect-to-pdp* allowance, thereby making such announcement so that pdp will come to lure them back with loads of cash.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by tomakint: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
texaco1: very very dicey game , info reaching isn't too good.there is likely to be violence but it will be curtailed .in ogun state apc will break into 2 and I am not sure amosun will remain in apc
Omo iya mi, wa gbayi wink you just gave a perfect description of what is to come in the future vividly. PDP will definitely dismantle APC from SW but not in all States!

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by pximmortal(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Amaechi, pls pay corpers their allowee. U are owing three batches of corpers that passed out from ur state, look at corpers in other state and tell me weda any of them is being owed. U were once a corper and u understand that every penny matters to any corp member. Pls do the needful.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why the news now? some are going to die of hypertension today cheesy cheesy

Jonathan, Forget about Rivers, Edo, Osun and Kano, look for other states to destabilize!

Amaechi, Chime and Tinubu are my eternal mentors! Haterz go and die! I have never met any of them officially but can defend them with any available resources I can lay my hands onangry sad
hahahahhaa.....u will soon see what will happen to amaechi...apc will betray him
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2014
People on nairaland just love talking,if u guys what goes on behind d scene u will open ur mouth wide open.......forget these politicians they all d same
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Billygee2u: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose: How is that news supposed to bother me? They have always been pro Amaechi,so it's not a surprise if they join their master.You guys are just in search of any news that will enliven your deflated ego.

That they have formally announced their defection to APC will not stop you guys from being labelled Serial losers.

they have been on the fence since waiting for recognition and bribe from PDP but were ignored because PDP doesn't need them to collet Rivers State again .2015 Rivers State belongs to PDP.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by allanphash7(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2014
am not a politician but saying Osun is gone, it is called gbagbe osi. Ogbeni Aregbesola still maintain his seat till 2018. lobatan
chukwudi44:

Osun is already gone!!! It will become manifest on Aug 9
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by CharlesPhc: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Billygee2u:
they have been on the fence since waiting for recognition and bribe from PDP but were ignored because PDP doesn't need them to collet Rivers State again .2015 Rivers State belongs to PDP.

You don't get it, the APC leadership wasn't anticipating the new strategy of the PDP to inflict impeachment injuries on their governors through the back door so they'd issued a matching order to make their respective state lawmakers swear an oath of allegiance...!!!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by qtx(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Like, I have always said here: 2015 would be different from Ekiti election. One, elections in 36 states are going to be done one day! Every governor would be fighting and playing dirty!

2. They wont be enough soldiers to go round the 36 states to intimidate voters. Obanikoro will be in Lagos facing Tinubu's election machine, ditto for ministers!

IN FACT IT WOULD BE ALL MAN TO YOUR TENT. Think of the outcome?
exactly the prob with apc looking at everything as WAR. is that necessary? see how you are analysing election as if its Israel and Palestine going to war. power by hook or crook. Do or Die. This attitude is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by JEITO: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
The same Chidi Lloyd lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Toble: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Aint you guys tired of same party rulling for so many years without changes? Same story, no new ideas, no new ways of doing things. PDP has been rulling since 1999 why can't we give APC a chance to rule and after some years if they don't perform, we vote them out with that it will be interesting, PDP will sit tight . In America, when publican wasn't in their favour, they vote them out and now democrat... When there is no competition,power will be taken for granted thinking its their birthright. A party rulling for years now with so much impunity, nepotism, unemployment, strikes in almost all sectors,insecurity, impeachment here and there without follow procedure and CORRUPTION in the highest order killing our economy and we are here still ranting and shouting same party to be voted in 2015. Change is constant and if we don't give another party a chance for a change, the same thing will still continue and we will all suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by diphi(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2014
cry them dey worry their self
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by texaco1: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Toble: Aint you guys tired of same party rulling for so many years without changes? Same story, no new ideas, no new ways of doing things. PDP has been rulling since 1999 why can't we give APC a chance to rule and after some years if they don't perform, we vote them out with that it will be interesting, PDP will sit tight . In America, when publican wasn't in their favour, they vote them out and now democrat... When there is no competition,power will be taken for granted thinking its their birthright. A party rulling for years now with so much impunity, nepotism, unemployment, strikes in almost all sectors,insecurity, impeachment here and there without follow procedure and CORRUPTION in the highest order killing our economy and we are here still ranting and shouting same party to be voted in 2015. Change is constant and if we don't give another party a chance for a change, the same thing will still continue and we will all suffer for it.
give us a better opposition party and nigerians will dump pdp but certainly apc is not the alternative. Apc is a violent party filled with blood sucking looting monsters all dressed up like angels
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2014

supporter of APC gone gono
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Abraham2013(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Your attempted analogy with Fayemi and Ohakim makes no meaning here! My point is that with Amaechi on the saddle in 2015, jonathan would surely win but APC would get the number of votes they surely need in Rivers state, and that would mean jonathan not having his usual cooked 1.something Million votes.

So Wike was the controller of police and military to have locked out 25 pro Amaechi lawmakers while providing security for the dissident 5? So until you see jonathan talking or physically exchanging blows with Amaechi before you believe it is hand of Esau and voice of Jacob? Look for not doing anything as the commander in chief while rivers burned, was enough evidence that he supports Wike. Anyway, I am done with you!
I thought u said if d seating governor is not involved, u cannot rig election, I just gave an example were a seating governor lost elections even in his own village. Same will happen to apc come 2015. Even if amaechi is d presidential candidate of apc, he will not win rivers state.
Secondly rivers state was neva on fire, its just some politicians actiong nollywood movie. Amaechi will run to d media to say d police n army r after his life wen dey refuse to his bedding.
If wike can giv amaechi dis kind of headache, imagine wat will happen if GEJ gets involve directly, if u say na lie, ask alameysia and joseph dariye how strong d power of d presidency. Also not too long ago, somebody said dis same tin u r saying about nyako, now see were d man is now.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by iheneme(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2014

The rate you are going, I pray you don't die of heart attack because there are many more things to come that would definitely unsettle you.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

I wonder after so much denigrating of northerners by Jonathan's camp, you folks still count on our votes? I will be disappointed if Jonathan gets 10% of votes in any state in the north. Religion may not play out well for Jona this time around.
really? I bet then they gonna tag along with da religion of da denigrating bh...
Obvious cows are now reasoning better than some diickheads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.