Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? (5948 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2014
A n*y*m*p*h*o or nymphette is someone, normally female, that eats, breathes, & lives for sex. She dreams about it, often playing it over so much in her mind that something she has never tried can be exceptional the first time done
with another person. She is insatiable & always ready to play but that does not always make her a slut or LovePeddler, for she can be picky in her selection.

That's a quick definition of a ny*pho, guys and ladies in the house ,i need your candid option/opinion , what type of chick/guy would you like to date? Would you rather prefer to date a ny*pho or a more reserved chic/guy......

You can as well share your experience with a nymphomaniac ..... Am sure the house will be willing to listen and learn from your experience with one .

This is just a topic to see ur choice of date is not to castigate or discriminate anybody. Therefore let's respect one another. Gracias!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by dytbabe: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
I think its a choice
U decide to be a nympho for some guy and sometimes u jst act cool for another

When u sexually attracted to someone, u can't jst help being his nympho, u can't control it
My views sha

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Dating a n*mpho could be interesting ....... For a more adventurous personality
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe: I think its a choice
U decide to be a nympho for some guy and sometimes u jst act cool for another

When u sexually attracted to someone, u can't jst help being his nympho, u can't control it
My views sha
y keep cool to some other guy , isn't that pretence ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: Dating a n*mpho could be interesting ....... For a more adventurous personality
....and a shorter life span

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
....and a shorter life span
really? What do u mean by that
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by experimentist: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2014
I like dem cos they are givers.
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: I like dem cos they are givers.
but u can't date one ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: really? What do u mean by that
You don't know? Hmmm
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by experimentist: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: but u can't date one ?
Of course I can.. No be jx date? We go date na.
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: Of course I can.. No be jx date? We go date na.
no be only date if, she can be my *nympho* I can wife her oooooh .
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
You don't know? Hmmm
u mean having a nympho* might be a death sentence ?
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: u mean having a nympho* might be a death sentence ?
Affirmative

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Affirmative
I see but ,... Depends on both parties .... You can term me as one , I dint die ....
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: I see but ,... Depends on both parties .... You can term me as one , I dint die ....
Only time will tell grin
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Only time will tell grin
u not serious , nymphomaniacs aint slutty in most cases ...... Only female nymphomaniacs that fall into players hand nd dump gets bi*chy or prolly transforms to lesbianz
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: u not serious , nymphomaniacs aint slutty in most cases ...... Only female nymphomaniacs that fall into players hand nd dump gets bi*chy or prolly transforms to lesbianz
Nym'phos are vulnerable
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Nym'phos are vulnerable
true though !!!! But I think heart broken ones mostly :S
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Sexelent is Someone who preforms sex excellent......
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: true though !!!! But I think heart broken ones mostly :S
They can't escape heartbreak because guys always take advantage of them

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
They can't escape heartbreak because guys always take advantage of them
I think u had/have one .winks cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: I think u had/have one .winks cheesy
Never met one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by dytbabe: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: y keep cool to some other guy , isn't that pretence ?

Pretence?
I don't think so
Am sure u read well
U can't be sexually attracted to everybody

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Never met one
have met couple of n*mphos , they good girls bro
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by xynerise: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: have met couple of n*mphos , they good girls bro
Yea, vulnerable girls are good girls undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by experimentist: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2014
adedeji65: no be only date if, she can be my *nympho* I can wife her oooooh .
You wan wife a nymph, then be ready to share your property wit other men.. Cos one prick no dey do dem o..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: You wan wife a nymph, then be ready to share your property wit other men.. Cos one prick no dey do dem o..
na for guys wey no sabi satisfy I think, buh on a second note , ur right!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
You can as well share your experience with a nymphomaniac ..... Am sure the house will be willing to listen and learn from your experience with one .
Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2014
A w*hore is a woman that sleeps with everyone but YOU!!!!!......You think she's a LovePeddler meawhile u also want a taste of her

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
I had one while in sch in benin. She almost killed muah!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by Kk4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
I was tired of driving around owerri looking for an apartment, the rain was not making it easier. As I walk round the building one more time under the rain, I told emeka my agent, "I'll take it".

Two weeks and I was fully packed in and exchanging pleasantries with my new neighbors. They were all excited because I was the first corper to have lived there and I work in government house. See everybody forming familiarity.

That was how I met chioma. She is busty, light skin and very friendly. We got a little close but after about a month she traveled to Ghana for business. Chioma is one of those independent chics that are in school and also runs a side business (clothing and girls accessories).. Two months gone and chioma is not back, mean while I have been bleeping one over sabi that won't let me rest since she heard I was serving in govt house. oh well, she kept my mind busy.

It was a sunday evening. I just got back from my folks in Enugu. It was about to rain, so I was indoors, drinking jack daniels and watching WWE. There was a knock, behold, CHIOMA
she was smiling like a little girl that just had her first kiss. I was excited but I acted cool. We Hugged and I could feel my bulge. TF
she went straight to my jack daniels, drank two half glass and starting talking about Ghana. She can talk sha. We are but high,she was getting boring and I was getting Hot. All I could think about is free those huge boobs from that push up bras. I made my move. Right hand on her leg. She stopped talking. I gently placed my left hand on her neck, pulled her closer and kissed her deep and she kissed back. I tore open her bra and she went straight for my belt. That was when I knew. THAT SHE A NYMPHO... I no be writer and this is a true story.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Nymphomaniacs? by GreyBlood: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
^
Nice story smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / The Cucumber Girl / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.