Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61266 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by funshyboi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Those Glory days... smiley too bad i only learnt about them in school and never witnessed it. It behooves the present stock of leaders we have today to give we the young generation a taste of the goodlife they enjoyed back in their days. My dad use to tell me how back in the days University Students were fed by an FG welfare Scheme in most Universities in Nigeria... Today it's all tales... Nigeria shall regain her lost glory again! cool
I was told they went on strike,because of the reduction in chicken been given den.from 2 to 1. Today it's all tales
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nnewi1stSon: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
funshyboi: I was told they went on strike,because of the reduction in chicken been given den.from 2 to 1. Today it's all tales
Similar tale here bro, i come dey imagine, if everything is just fiction! Comparing today's naija with that of then!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Akalia(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I wonder where the air hostess will be now, sure they will be frowing at the fate of the Nigeria Airways, if still alive though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Celepope: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrysso83:
Ewu akpukpa nti. Who told u asari is an Igbo
Don't blame him.most of them are not informed.I still have friends in the US from SW who still think if you are not a hausa or yoruba then you must be Ibo irrespective of the state you are from in the south

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by wiringdpt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
But na still oil of una dey fight shey?
chrysso83:
Ewu akpukpa nti. Who told u asari is an Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by dabossman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.

That was the fashion trend at that time. Guess you're too young to know.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by frank043(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.
You are right! Now,compare their decency with the air hostesses we have now...bunch of flirty loose hot legs. Mtchew!!!! I appreciate them,nice pics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by dabossman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Those Glory days... smiley too bad i only learnt about them in school and never witnessed it. It behooves the present stock of leaders we have today to give we the young generation a taste of the goodlife they enjoyed back in their days. My dad use to tell me how back in the days University Students were fed by an FG welfare Scheme in most Universities in Nigeria... Today it's all tales... Nigeria shall regain her lost glory again! cool

Hhm, that's the "awoof" that our parents ate, that is now "running" our own bellies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nnewi1stSon: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
dabossman:

Hhm, that's the "awoof" that our parents ate, that is now "running" our own bellies.
Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
zoom in
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by henroe2k2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
That was when we have a touch of decency in everthing.....
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by henroe2k2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
That was when we had a touch of decency in everthing.....
That was when we had a touch of decency in everything.....
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
HappyJoe: Nigeria's entire GDP wasn't up to N150 billion in 1973 and the Nigerian Airways didn't employ 10,000 (the entire Federal Civil Service barely employed 10,000 people then).

Anyone who believes this crap must have his/her head examined - anyway that is the problem with our educational system.

Providing Jobs to Nigeria, Ethopia, UAE, Kenya, South Africa and not just Nigeria. Nigeria now has a Gdp not lesd thsn $510 billion.

GDP in Nigeria averaged 70.94 USD Billion from 1960 until 2013, reaching an all time high of 522.64 USD Billion in 2013 and a record low of 4.20 USD Billion in 1960. GDP in Nigeria is reported by the World Bank.
So what crap are you saying
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Okuda:

You have a skewed thinking...this is Nigerias major problem.. playing the blame game!

Is he saying the truth? Simple
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
wristwatch:

4 ur mind u drop comment. Just like how igbos is currently destroyin oil sector.

Its quite obvious you don't know what goes on in naija oil sector

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by semitunde: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: Who looted Nigerian Airways? Nigeria Railway,National theatre,Nepa,Nitel and Bar beach??..Those from Wastern Nigeria..

You post like you're raving mad with anger. Bellowing chants of war! Your mouth frosting and curdling with blood of victims...

But your just a stupid indolent child, gifted with connection to air your kiddy prattles. I'm sure this gives you an orgasm, you and your friends. Your breakfast is still on the fire. You will have to hunger just a little moment more.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by manosteel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
We looted our own Country, and here we are today, To God Be The Glory
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Archildao: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
See pretty ebony girls.Our idea of beauty now is bleached skinned babes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by victorazy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy: Yorubas killed Nigeria Airways

Yes! And one Igbo woman came to rescue it buth evil men never allow her "there was a nation"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
semitunde:

You post like you're raving mad with anger. Bellowing chants of war! Your mouth frosting and curdling with blood of victims...

But your just a stupid indolent child, gifted with connection to air your kiddy prattles. I'm sure this gives you an orgasm, you and your friends. Your breakfast is still on the fire. You will have to hunger just a little moment more.

Just go ahead and answer the simple question. . You are there forming Chinua Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
BadBoy25: there's nothing special about the pictures ,its the quality of the vintage imagery . it is only normal to look back with nostalgia ,an imaginary utopian past that may or never have existed .
there is no good old days , those days were not better than now . it's all a figment of your personal Nostalgia.

delusion!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by 0rlando0woh: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
wristwatch:

4 ur mind u drop comment. Just like how igbos is currently destroyin oil sector.
If all the sectors in Nigeria were doing as well as the oil sector, Nigeria will be a developed nation.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Elebiju: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Libya is doing better than Nigeria.
The average Libyan is living a more comfortable life than the average Nigerian
wow!technology has helped our generation a lot so u can comment from the moon,take the next flight to Libya my friend.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by ichidodo: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
semitunde:

[s]You post like you're raving mad with anger. Bellowing chants of war! Your mouth frosting and curdling with blood of victims...

But your just a stupid indolent child, gifted with connection to air your kiddy prattles. I'm sure this gives you an orgasm, you and your friends. Your breakfast is still on the fire. You will have to hunger just a little moment more.[/s]
Emotional verbage from a guilty person....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Eko Atlantic City Updates / My Journey To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.