Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61274 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
conyema12:

Point of correction. .. an average igbo man is living comfortable. The reason being that they will always try to succeed in life even if it means opening a shop in Sambisa forest.
While your kinsmen and the hausas are there in the govt institutions milking the economy. Have you ever wondered what happens when the oil runs dry.

[size=13pt]Nobody is disputing anybodys living conditions. The whole idea that igbo people succeed anywhere and everywhere is simply farce, its the same as assuming an average calabar girl is a s*e*x machine, don't let a farce decieve you we know the truth, Every man makes his own history not your tribe. Igbos should contest more to lead, i care less about a leaders tribe... Oil, we dont have oil in the west, we have never depended on oil, we depend on human resource and brain power, thats our source, so whats your point[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by allanphash7(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
sorry are you okay atall? saying yoruba killed Nigeria. pls fool where are you from
McWhillion:
Who is this?
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
semitunde:

Unfortunately I never read any of the lettered tribalist's books. Picked up Arrow of God once, wasn't exciting enough.

You know I always wondered what Chinua would have done had he seen Wole Soyinka during the war, fighting for Biafra's cause. Hmm...he probably would have knifed him from the back and written about how he was defending himself. Wole Soyinka was a Yoruba anyway, the eternal enemies/benefactors.

I don't have to answer any question my friend. When you start asking truthful questions about our future, whether as a nation or apart; then I can answer you. You are a product of hateful tribal education, and all your heroes are guilty of this.

I never insulted you....I only demanded for answer to the question.. was that not a truthful question . Who destroyed our institutions? NEPA NITEL RAILWAYS ...I will ask u again?... If your reply comes as an insult then I know who are a goat?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Decibel: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: don't forget to add.......

Killing 3 million igbos

Making Igbo hero run for his life

Starving igbo father's to death

Raping their women too

Lol
Chai Diaris...
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by allanphash7(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
not just an idiot but a big fool[uote author=queensenglish91]He is an e.diot![/quote]
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am seeing posts saying that Yoruba/Ibo/Hausa are responsible for destroying Nigeria....but I am here to say this

[size=40pt]Nigeria is in a mess because the average Nigerian's idea of development is all about how the cake is shared ..and not about how to manufacture or improve the oven in which the cake was baked.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do you mean to tell me both the Igbo's & Hausas never had any hand in the destruction of Nigerian airways?.
u de mind those hairy apes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Nobody is disputing anybodys living conditions. The whole idea that igbo people succeed anywhere and everywhere is simply farce, its the same as assuming an average calabar girl is a s*e*x machine, don't let a farce decieve you we know the truth, Every man makes his own history not your tribe. Igbos should contest more to lead, i care less about a leaders tribe... Oil, we dont have oil in the west, we have never depended on oil, we depend on human resource and brain power, thats our source, so whats your point[/size]

thank you for your lucid answer. I am relating it to the current situation of Northern part of the country. When the likes of IBB and Abacha were loothing the country. Little did they know it would fire back. The level of deprivation that resulted to the current insurgengy would never have existed.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by ichidodo: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elebiju: hon Patrick do u mean verbiage?"Verbiage” is an insulting term usually meant to disparage needlessly wordy prose. Don’t use it to mean simply “wording.” There is no such word as “verbage."
Mr Teacher no teach mi nonsense...Eyes can see it was typo and so the 'i' was erroneously left out.'needlessly wordy and emotional' is an apt critique of that epistle the silly baboon worded,Hence the term verbiage.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by eminikansoso(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
basty:

The Bastard Ojukwu and his brothers came and sowed the seed of hatred in the young independent Nigeria. Ask these bastards called Igbos for their reasons of killing Ademulegun, Akintola, Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello. No IBO man was killed in the coup. Nnamdi Azikwe was told to run away. What are we saying now, these idiots are now blaming the Yorubas for their failure in Nigerian federation.
Yoruba did not attacked the ibos not till they get to Ore in ondo state. They want to invade a Blessed kingdom(Oduduwa l)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by piagetskinner(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: They look like students in a boarding school wearing school uniforms. Nothing attractive about it.
If they had worn sleeted mini skirts it would have been classy abi? undecided
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
mormodica: Eyin oloriburuku eda yi,u av.started again abi?
no mind dem

Awon omo irankiran

Eranko ni baba won

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
wiringdpt: Ibos stop blaming Yoruba's and Hausa's for your shortcomings..blame your corrupt leaders, more money are allocated to your states than any other in Nigeria but your leaders kept it to themselves...Your freedom fighter Asari Dokubo is now ultrarich and he built a college in Benin not even in Niger Delta...You hate Yoruba's so much but you keep invading our land and living fine, why dont you all stay in your deadland if you hate us that much?

Why am I not surprised this guy doesn't even know the difference between Igbo and Ijaw?
Typical Yoloba education.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: u de mind those hairy apes

Hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

Why am I not surprised this guy doesn't even know the difference between Igbo and Ijaw?
Typical Yoloba education.

And an igbo man talking about Yoruba education?? grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by colombiana: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Opinion is as a pebble in the throat my friend, i aint scared to voice it at all(Proudly Yoruba), A very bold one at that. If some good easterners would keep passing the blame history from generation to generation, then there is no wrong in killing the stupid dispute ( that my generation knows little about) with some dose of bitter truth. Im sure you got the message, cheers wink.[/size]
bros ooo u never still make any sense
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Elebiju: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: Mr Teacher no teach mi nonsense...Eyes can see it was typo and so the 'i' was erroneously left out.'needlessly wordy and emotional' is an apt critique of that epistle the silly baboon worded,Hence the term verbiage.Thank you.
huh! for me alone?oh my God I'm flattered.This is a deliberate misspelling of verbiage moreover you are not the first to make the mistake,its a common error even among the elite so lay low and learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nobody is happy about the amount of people killed during the Biafra war, Innocent children and women were killed simply because of some ego tussles.... Its a sensitive issue, i just dont subscribe to the fact that Igbos still Play the victim role till today as though they are still mistreated. its ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]And where were ur fore fathers to fix it you dummy. You just open your mouth and speak as though the world is against you, but you forget the choices of your fore fathers make what you have as your history today, stop blaming others for your woes. move on boi

Same with the biafra war, you blame Nigeria as though you didnt carry arms too, Biafrans killed also, it was a war, thats what happens, you paid for the choices you made. Stop with the ridiculous blame trades, accept the differences, and make your own history.
[/size]
don't mind them.

One thing about losers; they will never agree with common sense

Same reason 3 million of their worthless ppl died of hunger and ojubastardoloshikwu kept fighting on

Lolllllll

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by conyema12(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Who did it? Yorubas? Hausas? Get over this type of thinking, really, Loosing flavor! An igbo man recently duped many people (in england) millions of pounds, with police discovering that several of his victims begged him to return some money so they can treat their cancers. Would it be fair or rational in any way to judge every Igbo man of being evil?
Do you really think a man would loot a nation without cohorts of people varying in tribe? If obasanjo Looted, you think he does not have an igbo man (his close friend) who is helping him Think Nah!!
[/size]

You still did not answer the simple question. .
Do not relate it with a global issue of cyber crime. Pls do not limit cyber crimes only to ibos because other criminals from other nationalities indulge in it .Even the Yorubas are not left out, Even though I don't support it..cos its evil..

Back to the same question for the 3rd time . Who milked our country dry
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Melinde: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2: The look like Mgbekes.
Nothing classy about that, even for a 1973 picture.
they look like mgbekes just because they dressed decently abi?
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
See how the two senseless, always demanding reparation Igbo of Collynzo and Willy Willy tribalized this thread. May you flat heads continue to get flat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by ugochukwezeh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2: The look like Mgbekes.
Nothing classy about that, even for a 1973 picture.

Dude what are u saying? Do you know how long 1973 is? I know you were not even thought to b conceive by den. To me dat pic is classy n matches d trends for that tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Eko Atlantic City Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.