Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? (61277 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by 360command: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: My dad use to tell me how back in the days University Students were fed by an FG welfare Scheme in most Universities in Nigeria... Today it's all tales... Nigeria shall regain her lost glory again! cool
That is because they were less populated then .This happened in most countries of the world. Right now can your father take care of his home with the few people he takes care of ?
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
colombiana: bros ooo u never still make any sense

The crux is You are quite simple minded, i backdown.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
eminikansoso:
when I was young my mum has a big black pot called Agbari Ojukwu.
Ask any yoruba woman meaning of Agbari OJUKWU

In my childhood days, a pestkiller once visited our hood, advertising various types of rat poison. He had the unique division he called "The Awolowo Special". He said it was capable of killing and drying within a space of 20 minutes.
Go make enquiries on that too, pal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by san316(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
ogedanny: [img]http://2.bp..com/-fXYF2nH0ht8/U8ep9fNkKBI/AAAAAAAADIg/ZOKPfjP7AIM/s1600/niger.jpeg[/img]

Are they looking trendy like modern day hostess?

Then, that was trendy.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by semitunde: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
conyema12:

I never insulted you....I only demanded for answer to the question.. was that not a truthful question . Who destroyed our institutions? NEPA NITEL RAILWAYS ...I will ask u again?... If your reply comes as an insult then I know who are a goat?

Oh but the original post was meant to be an insult and I was responding to that, before you cut in.

Anyway, I'll have you know that the federal agencies and parastatals were in good working condition in the 70s. It started slipping into ignominy after the war, this coincided with the time when our brothers from the east were reabsorbed into the civil service.

So to answer your question. If I was a non-tribalist, i'd say the govt and civil service, comprised of most ethnic groups, ruined all those places mentioned.

Pls, this should be my last reply on this. Let's just shake hands hmm?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
conyema12:

You still did not answer the simple question. .
Do not relate it with a global issue of cyber crime. Pls do not limit cyber crimes only to ibos because other criminals from other nationalities indulge in it .Even the Yorubas are not left out, Even though I don't support it..cos its evil..

Back to the same question for the 3rd time . Who milked our country dry

Then you dont make sense, you made a point though by expressing, Every society has criminals, but it does not define the whole group. as for who milked the country, id say almost everyone who has held a position of power, igbo, yoruba, hausa, tiv, whoever..... Cheers
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Faun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
rahazaqa: Sorry,Awolowo is on our 100 naira note. Abiola is celebrated every June 12. But what about our Ojukwu and biafran kids? Hmm. It is a pity. Igbos have been suffering in this Nigeria not today.

In your obvious iddiocy, brought about by your low IQ, you forgot about, not one, but TWO great Igbo sons whose faces are in our bank notes: Azikiwe in N500, and Alvan Ikoku in N10.
But unlike you unlettered rettards, we don't see it as a big deal, cuz frankly, it isn't.

Where is your MKO Abiola, the international thief-thief? Where is his face on any of our bank notes?
After getting sent to jail and getting killed like a common cockroach by his Almajiri masters in the North, noone has even given a damn about putting his ugly face on any of our notes, because they know he's best forgotten. grin
Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Elebiju: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

In my childhood days, a pestkiller once visited our hood, advertising various types of rat poison. He had the unique division he called "The Awolowo Special". He said it was capable of killing and drying within a space of 20 minutes.
Go make enquiries on that too, pal.
What do u expect from an Igbo pest killer?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Okuda:

First of all.. the biggest cancer eating the nigerian state is *poverty*. And until that is taken away, nothing good would ever come out of the citizenry.
sit there and wait 4 GEL to give u food to eat.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahaahaha

E don pain am

E don chook am for heart

Lol

3 million to the waste and still counting

Bunch of worthless bastards
if u dnt know how to talk,"go and brush ur teeth.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by chiefdiye(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls Mr. Seun if there is no important post to make front page then go n sleep 4 goodness sake. What is so special about this nonsense picture or what is Nigeria total income as at 1973 to have employ 10,000 people, let alone hostess
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Most times I seat, wondering if Nigeria will ever be the same again. Our leaders has sown hatred among us(various tribes), and here we come, rendering abuses at each other.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elebiju: LWKMD we still have like 3 in our pantry and it sure looks like d man's head.
at least he is handsome than obasanjor.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by sample042(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Goandie:

naija den can neva, ever and forever be compared to naija now, den corruption dos not exist or was very minimal becuz d standard of living then was wonderful but now, naija is n hell nd no cure or way out of it

I refuse 2 CONCUR wit ur notion towards Nigeria by sayn -ve things.
YES! Nigeria may not be d way we wish it could be.
YES! Nigeria is been mismanaged by our leaders.
YES! Lookn back to 2nd republic one can say dt Nigeria was better in most aspects.
YES! YES!! And YES!!! Continuosly...
...Bt d area u'r covering hw well are u 2 ensure dt loopholes are minimised?
I hate it wen ppl criticise Nigeria drawing references from d past.
yStrDaY is GoNe! 2mrw is a new day.
Let's unite against animosity 2 fight for a common goal in makn Nigeria a better place.
I have a strong feeling dt one day Nigeria will be a better place 2 be. Peace of Nigeria I pray 4.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
Shut your pie-hole! You dimwit!
he is saying d truth! u person.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Decibel: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ndiofe looting and vandalizing Government property since 1860. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by eminikansoso(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

In your obvious iddiocy, brought about by your low IQ, you forgot about, not one, but TWO great Igbo sons whose faces are in our bank notes: Azikiwe in N500, and Alvan Ikoku in N10.
But unlike you unlettered rettards, we don't see it as a big deal, cuz frankly, it isn't.

Where is your MKO Abiola, the international thief-thief? Where is his face on any of our bank notes?
After getting sent to jail and getting killed like a common cockroach by his Almajiri masters in the North, noone has even given a damn about putting his ugly face on any of our notes, because they know he's best forgotten. grin
Take heart.
point of correction zik is not an ibo man but Onitsha son. if you don't believe ask Onitsha man. Why Onitsha indigenes call ibo people NWA ONYE IBO meaning ibo child.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
messpero90: he is saying d truth! u person.
May you and your clueless generation rot in hell for spewing such to me.
Re: Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? by Decibel: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
Shut your pie-hole! You dimwit!
Argument ad Baculum. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Eko Atlantic City Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.