Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! (141193 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked Love don end/finish be that o
Lemme attend to my small bosslady first I go download d full gist.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
mamateniola1: Good afternoon house. thanks thanks for the prayers.
meanwhilly, bafm, as others have rightly spoken, in as much as you shldnt act on every message you receive but you must try and find out the truth before confronting a man! you think he will say yes, I did it? just be vigilant. i have actually done it before. i sent a message (when you cld still buy sim card without registering it), bought one, sent several messages to the wife of my neighbour (we don't talk but got the wife's number from a saloon she uses) who i always see around my friends area. the way the man behaves, most peeps around there did not believe he get wife and 2kids for house! i broke the sim the moment i accomplished my mission. you can never tell. now that you don sound the trumpet for your husband to start suspecting you know something, you have to be extra vigilant. try the number on this true caller application maybe it will give you the full names, then dig, try google the name, she go be on any of the social forums-facebook, twitter etc, from there you can be putting one plus one together. not to fight yur hubby but to put a stop to it, and save your marriage. i dont believe in not digging when am confronted with message like this, you have the right to know before it gets too late. pls, talk less about it with your hubby and pray for strenght and wisdom to handle whatever comes out your way. its well with you.
toyoscole, pls, dont ever confront your in-laws on any issue again. your fiance might be cool with it now, you can never tell how far he can go. but have you asked why he didnt confront his sister and pretend he never told you about it rather than asking you to go ahead and confront her when the neighbour did not even tell you directly? pls, its dangerous!
hummm, at all. remember my S-I-L that i said doesnt call me whenever she dey come my house? as usual, she came last month and overheard her telling dh she don meet a man she go marry. heeehehheeeee, if you see the way my stomach sweet me! i sang all though when i was taking my bath. she never tell me oh, but if na matter wey dem don break her heart or tripping for a guy who no notice her or in an unhealthy relationship, she go come to me come gist and need advise, now she no even tell me say she meet a man.it concerns me not sha. me am just thanking God that she go soon go her husband's house and will know what it means when her inlaw treats her like she no be part of the family, when her inlaw enters her kitchen and rearrange her things with impunity, burst into her room without knocking. heheeheeheeehe, cant wait for the wedding, my gele go big pass DSTV dish! i thank God say i never confront her all through despite driving me crazy with her insensitive attitudes, they will say its because, she never marry! hummmm

Are you actually hoping that her in laws should treat her badly?
See my problem sometimes with hiding our real feelings. Someone hurts you with their actions tell them and settle it don't manage and act as if all is well while piling it up. Meanwhile I will never understand the my kitchen my pot my soup battle and hope I never do, I have never had any restrictions to food and don't understand the need to restrict others from being free and eating as they please. Each to her own. Am sorry to be so blunt, if I were you I would have a talk with my sister in law and clear out any I'll feelings instead of singing nd waiting for her tale of woes.

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
aisha2:
Are you actually hoping that her in laws should treat her badly?
See my problem sometimes with hiding our real feelings. Someone hurts you with their actions tell them and settle it don't manage and act as if all is well while piling it up. Meanwhile I will never understand the my kitchen my pot my soup battle and hope I never do, I have never had any restrictions to food and don't understand the need to restrict others from being free and eating as they please. Each to her own. Am sorry to be so blunt, if I were you I would have a talk with my sister in law and clear out any I'll feelings instead of singing nd waiting for her tale of woes.

Not every SIL is worth spilling your saliva for especially if you've tried to speak before and got burnt along the way..
How won't you hide your feelings when your true feelings are not welcome? Or in a situation where what you feel isn't pleasant and no room given to you to air your grievances? You have to swallow how you feel,keep smiling and pretending and then wait for karma to bite a huge chunk off the offenders a ss.
After mistreating me,do you expect to go scot free?I won't have a hand in what eventually happens,but you will get it one way or the other.Thats just me.
For the kitchen one,my house,kitchen,fridge is open for all..I don't care what you do,what you eat etc but some women are raised to be territorial about their kitchen.Daddys fish,moms bread etc and that's how they run it.They would def be offended if someone they don't like rifles through somewhere or something they feel is exclusively theirs..
Their homes,their rules.
Cheers!

@snazzylove,
I dey oo,quite busy.I just chip in where I have something to say..I don't know everything jare.

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
I agree with their homes their rules hence I said each to her own.
I am trying to understand " going Scot free.
Do we stay hoping and praying that she will also get badly treated? What happens if she gets good in laws and no sob stories?
Is that even christainity? Is revenge justice?

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
aisha2: I agree with their homes their rules hence I said each to her own.
Do we stay hoping and praying that she will also get badly treated? What happens if she gets good in laws and no sob stories?

Not everyone is a Christian or a good Christian.
Law of karma 'what goes round comes round'..
I just believe as you treat me,especially when unrepentant one day someone will do the same to you.
If she gets fantastic inlaws good for her.
When you do something bad knowingly to someone and someonelse does something equally bad to you is that revenge?nope.thats nature taking its course.
Isn't revenge trying to avenge a wrong done to me by myself?
I wouldn't go out personally to revenge,never.But I know for certain that life will pay you back.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
hispinkolo:

Not everyone is a Christian.
Law of karma 'what goes round comes round'..
I just believe as you treat me,especially when unrepentant one day someone will do the same to you.
If she gets fantastic inlaws good for her.
When you do something bad knowingly to someone and someonelse does something equally bad to you is that revenge?nope.thats nature taking its course.
Isn't revenge trying to avenge a wrong done to me by myself?
I wouldn't go out personally to revenge,never.But I know for certain that life will pay you back.

Revenge is hoping and praying something bad happens to someone because you feel they hurt you yet instead of talking to them trying to solve it you act as if all is well yet pray they have it bad.
I agree nor everyone is a Christian.

Whatever makes people sleep better at night sha. For me it's sorting it out and letting go.
Most times down here the offender is actually the last to find out he or she has offended someone everyone gets to know before the offender and chances of healing and moving on for both the offender and offended then so slim

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
By the posters admission she has never spoken to her sister in law about it before

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
aisha2:

Revenge is hoping and praying something bad happens to someone because you feel they hurt you yet instead of talking to them trying to solve it you act as if all is well yet pray they have it bad.
I agree nor everyone is a Christian.

Whatever makes people sleep better at night sha. For me it's sorting it out and letting go.
Most times down here the offender is actually the last to find out he or she has offended someone everyone gets to know before the offender and chances of healing and moving on for both the offender and offended then so slim

Maybe you believe everyone in the world hs good intentions or go round not wanting to hurt people?No
Some people actually go out of their way to hurt others because they feel untouchable or just because they want to.
The fact that you've not encountered them doesn't mean they don't exist.
Not everyone wants to sit down and talk.
That's life.
People are shaped by their experiences.

I disagree strongly with your definition of revenge.Revenge is an action.
Most people don't sit down and pray and hope something bad happens to others.Thats taking it too far.I just believe in the law of karma,that's all.If you hurt someone,at least go back and say sorry.
I'm speaking generally,not as per poster.
I'm talking as per inlaws and stuff ,most complaints you'll see are from people who's hubbies are not able to stand up and caution when sister or mum or brother are wrong.Or if some speak up,the man won't do anything,or will even tell them to shut up and take it.
Its not everywhere you can talk everything out.Sometimes,there's no room to say or show your true feelings,so people pretend and shut up just for the sake of peace.it's mostly in those scenarios you see territorial behaviour and probably what goes round comes round OOO keep being wicked to me.
That's life.

2 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
hispinkolo:

Maybe you believe everyone in the world hs good intentions or go round not wanting to hurt people?No
Some people actually go out of their way to hurt others because they feel untouchable or just because they want to.
The fact that you've not encountered them doesn't mean they don't exist.
Not everyone wants to sit down and talk.
That's life.
People are shaped by their experiences.

I disagree strongly with your definition of revenge.Revenge is an action.
Most people don't sit down and pray and hope something bad happens to others.Thats taking it too far.I just believe in the law of karma,that's all.If you hurt someone,at least go back and say sorry.
I'm speaking generally,not as per poster.

I know about good and bad, we all face that everyday
I am speaking specifically with the poster who has never talked to her sister in law to say you are hurting me yet hoping her sister in law gets bad treatment from soon to be in laws.

Again I am not trying to be sanctimonious but at the end of the day the only person hurt here is the one who keeps records of hurts. The person who hurts if you don't tell them they go off living normally and happily while you are boiling on the inside. if you tell them and they don't stop that is different
@ shutting up for the sake of peace you are not really at peace of you are hoping and praying something wrong happens to someone else because they hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Like you said we ate shaped by our experiences. Me I tell you as it happens, if we sort it we sort it but I am the person who you always know where you stand with me, you don't ever need to guess or assume. People are different, don't know how to pretend hope not to learn too. I have accepted myself like that and in laws and family have done same. You annoy me we talk we sort or I draw clear boundaries but keeping quiet for the sake of " peace" then hoping you get worse is not something I understand.

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have mentioned no one is hoping and praying for something bad to happen to anyone.If someone believes in karma does it mean they are praying and hoping for evil?
I believe it's only someone that has experienced a particular situation that will understand what I mean I guess @ shutting up for peace sake.
Not everyone wants to hear when they wrong you especially when they are older so some people have no option but to shut up.
Praise God for how you are ,people are different and this is what works for you i guess
Someone here complained about her hubby giving her an ultimatum to shut up or get out.There's no avenue for her to say anything or meet the offenders kiss and make up.She has to shut up & move on.
Life isn't that clear cut,offend me, I tell you,you say sorry and we live happily ever after.Sometimes,it's more complicated.
In the end,we are all living however best works for us sha
Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by toyesecole: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wat pains me most is dat I stood by her wen we were friends . Dis is d lady I v gone to bail in police station Cux she had a fight with her boyfriend . Dis is d lady I left work for just to remove broken bottles from her bumbum Cux her boyfriend broke bottle on her bumbum, dis is a lady dat her boyfriend has shouting thief on and people gathered to beat just cuz she refuse to go home wit d guy to v seex . Al thanks to my waka dat day day for kill am.Cux I was able to tell dem he was her boyfriend and dat day just heard little misunderstanding so day left her only for her boyfriend to runaway .thou I told her broda wen I started dating him dat d sista was in a relationship dat is dangerous . I think I got it al wrong from d beginning but d fact remains dat I didn't mean any harm I was only trying to safe her asss.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
@aisha2 You are not blunt, you simply don’t know the gist. Well, some issues one brings here are just a summary but I wont want to bore anyone with the long gist. You see, there are some battles you don’t fight. There are some you fight you will never win and some you give the silent treatment and you win and vice versa. I do tell ple that not all fights require you talking. I have learnt to be quiet about some issues that are temporary. When it comes to in-laws, you don’t just open your mouth and spit lest you spit venom! The issue of kitchen (I laff at your comment),
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
aisha2: I agree with their homes their rules hence I said each to her own.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2014
like i said, you do not know the story but you only chose a particular phrase, rephrased it to mean something else and kept hammering on it!! No one is wishing anyone evil here
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
lastly, marriage requires wisdom! its not about being a christain, muslim or being non of the above. its not about you or what you feel or the way you feel at all,its much more than saying ''i will call the person straight and tell her/him the way you feel'',it is about wisdom. the way you feel may be passed across at the wrong time and to the wrong audience and also the other way round.its not about being blunt or stomaching some things, not how well you can talk or how slow. sometimes, you react, sometimes, you dont. it takes wisdom to know when to. one should just pray to God for wisdom! with wisdom, you will live happily after with a supposedly bad man/woman/inlaws etc.

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
@aisha2, just like hispinkolo and mamateniola1 have rightly said, some battles are better won with silence. Not everyone appreciates confrontation(coming to tell them how they hurt u blah, blah, blah) immediately you do that, its like rupturing a full blown baloon and nothing you say or do again can ever set things right or the way they used to be. (Especially with our dear in-laws). I have been there and back, the ideal thing is, study the people you are dealing with and know how best to relate with them. If silence will do the magic for you, then get a big mouth zip and padlock and zip up, however if its talking that will do it good and fine. Whatever works for you .

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Chaiiiiiiii!
Women! undecided

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Like I said each to her own. I for one don't see the wisdom in suffering and smiling. Each to their own
Life is too short.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
alutacontinua: Chaiiiiiiii!
Women! undecided
Like you are not part of them... Me i am not decieved by this your new gender status o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't have time for in-laws palava so i have learnt to mind my own business. if i feel offended/hurt by any of my in-laws,i just let my hubby know and i end it there. I won't even refer to it a second time and i care less if he takes action or not. My telling him is just that i don't want to die in silence and also let him know in advance of why i might not be able to go out of my way for someone/somebody.

If you hurt /offend me and i know that my speaking out will cause more harm than good, i keep my mouth shut and be more careful around you.....
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Godmystrength: I don't have time for in-laws palava so i have learnt to mind my own business. if i feel offended/hurt by any of my in-laws,i just let my hubby know and i end it there. I won't even refer to it a second time and i care less if he takes action or not. My telling him is just that i don't want to die in silence and also let him know in advance of why i might not be able to go out of my way for someone/somebody.

If you hurt /offend me and i know that my speaking out will cause more harm than good, i keep my mouth shut and be more careful around you.....

You are right. Whatever I need to voice out I tell my hussy, he knows which to confront the person about and which not to. Somtimes I stop him from confronting anyone especially if its the one that will bring long talks and calling for meetings, moreso if he did not winess d said episode.
My silence is doing me more good than harm. At least none of them will accuse me of talking to them anyhow or disrespecting them.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Truth is,if I had known and implemented face front from day one,there wouldn't have been any issues at all.These days,I'm cool like ice.There's no room for unnecessary talk on my end.Hello,how are you and yours?Take care,bye.
Those that have asked for help,I've helped as usual and that's it.
I no de report anything sef cos I won't allow anything to crop up...to the best of my ability.If per chance anything crops up,I now know it's best for me not to say anything or voice my opinion to them..if I'm asked,I'll politely decline cos from experience,once it's negative it won't end well.So what's the point in exerting myself? If there was room for exchange of ideas and constructive criticism there wouldn't be any ish..

I'm focusing on those who love me and who I love..will try agape from afar for the rest grin

In the end,whatever makes you happy it's your life,live it how you deem fit.What will make sense to A won't make sense to B or C but might be a lifeline to C.Different lives,different paths.Happiness is the goal in whatever situation.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Me i have a new story o and i need advise. will be back with the gist shortly
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by edwife(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Godmystrength: Me i have a new story o and i need advise. will be back with the gist shortly

hmmmm,waiting.....
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by ladygogo: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na wa o. All in this bid to remain in the husbands house.

Aisha abeg to each their own. You have said my mind.

Make we dey suffer and smile dey go. That's our stock in trade. cheesy

I miss kobojunkie. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hispinkolo, Snazzylove, Godmystrength and all those who are keeping it real on this thread, well done! I can relate 2 so many issues here especially those of Hispinkolo. I just hate it when some people come on-line 2 write what they can never do just to portray themselves as super women/wives. #Fakepeopleeverywhere# I mean, some people claim to have the best of everything @ all times. Hispinkolo, I had a good laugh @ most of your stories. I have my own stories too jare. Most of my in laws are pretenders and sooooooooo fake. They can kneel down(even the ones wey senior me self) just to greet me when hubby is there, call me aunty, madam, all sorts of pet names but for my back na different tory. Somehow, I always get 2find out what they say about me when I'm not there. I hate pretence a lot so I have learnt 2 put them all where they belong after one katakata wey open most of their nyansh. They are so ashamed of themselves now that they I know who they trully are. Long story jare! I will be back.

9 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Fynbabe
Life happens,I hope somehow things get better..The same universal issue grin.

I don't think it's superwoman/super wife or fakeness, I think it's a case of different personalities,different experiences etc
Some people actually won't stand for nonsense no matter who's axe is gored and will say it there if heaven likes let it fall down.
Now,I've done the whole I don't like this thing you did,I'm offended etc and there was a severe backlash against me.If for example I did it and it worked,I'd be here saying it's the best way.

However,I have found out that ignoring and not confronting issues has worked and so far it's the pattern I'm following.
It doesn't make sense to some,but it may make sense to others.
The silence pattern or the say it there pattern are 2 different things but have yielded different results..does it make any one of them less valid? To me,No. Do whatever works for you is what I feel.( I don't know why this would translate to suffering and smiling?)I musnt vomit everything in my mind,there may be an appropriate day,who knows?For me,the day is not here yet so I'm trying my best to eliminate anything that will aggravate me.

Now,to the karma thing..i have to reiterate that no one will sit down and start saying my SIL,mil,dil,you must get it back..Not unless you have excess time.I am human and there have been times where I've been so angry and hurt that I've said why are you treating me like this,am I not a child of someonelse? What goes round comes around.Its a principle I believe in..I'm surprised that it's now appearing like hoping and wishing evil on someone.Come onn!
I have an uncle who takes pride in lambasting peoples kids,slapping them,calling all sorts of names,rejoicing and spreading rumors if something unfortunate happens.Right now,his own kids have kids out of wedlock,stealing,all sorts of things.No one is happy but that's karma happening unfortunately.There is a level of pain someone causes and God hears your cry and speaks up for you,or nature rises to correct an anomaly.That's what I mean.One way or the other,how we treat others comes back to haunt us.
I definitely cannot endorse someone going out to cause harm to someonelse to correct a wrong..
I don overflog this thing Abeg...

Peace Awt kiss

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Double post.. cool
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ Hispinkolo, truth is I have interacted with so many married women and unfortunately, most of them don't say things as they are. I had one in my office that presented the hubby as the best. This woman would do adashi(don't know if u know what that is), get herself a phone and other things and tell us her hubby bought them for her even without u asking her o! There are some women u listen to and u just feel like u made the worst mistake of a husband. They just can't be real! I don't associate with such women for long because I no want wahala @ all. What I meant by pretence is presenting your marriage as perfect always when we all know it is not always perfect. That u have in laws who are not nice doesn't make your marriage bad na! For instance, when people see the way I relate with my in laws, they say I'm lucky to be married into a very nice family where there's so much love not knowing its eye service. About my in laws, I have a husband who's exactly like yours-not standing up 4 me except in a few cases that he was there himself. I had 2fight d battle myself not minding how hubby felt after reporting 2him severally without him taking any action than telling me that its a phase that would pass.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
FynBabe: Hispinkolo, Snazzylove, Godmystrength and all those who are keeping it real on this thread, well done! I can relate 2 so many issues here especially those of Hispinkolo. I just hate it when some people come on-line 2 write what they can never do just to portray themselves as super women/wives. #Fakepeopleeverywhere# I mean, some people claim to have the best of everything @ all times. Hispinkolo, I had a good laugh @ most of your stories. I have my own stories too jare. Most of my in laws are pretenders and sooooooooo fake. They can kneel down(even the ones wey senior me self) just to greet me when hubby is there, call me aunty, madam, all sorts of pet names but for my back na different tory. Somehow, I always get 2find out what they say about me when I'm not there. I hate pretence a lot so I have learnt 2 put them all where they belong after one katakata wey open most of their nyansh. They are so ashamed of themselves now that they I know who they trully are. Long story jare! I will be back.

Pray tell me what makes me a fake, super woman please?
The fact that I take issues head on?
Feel bold enough to quote me and call my name rather than " some people" if you don't agree with my ideas state it clearly instead of throwing stones in a market. If someone offends your sensibility be bold enough to say it and have a healthy debate rather than throw accusations wildly.

Should you need clarification about my lifestyle ask me rather than clog me with some woman in your office.

6 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
ladygogo: Na wa o. All in this bid to remain in the husbands house.
Aisha abeg to each their own. You have said my mind.
Make we dey suffer and smile dey go. That's our stock in trade. cheesy
I miss kobojunkie. embarassed

My dear I don't even get it. Pretending has never been a strong point of mine and so I may come off as brash to people sometimes, however you will always know where you stand and as I said each to her own, we learn daily I just felt something was strange and hispinkolo took her time to explain it to me, I may not agree but I respect the choice. Then comes this one who feels pretending must be a way of life for every woman, she is not even bold enough to call me out instead is grouping me with her office woman who i have no freaking business with. Is it my fault that instead of earning the employers pay they spend time comparing notes on what husband did what?
Infact this is the most annoying thing in my 8 years of being on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.