Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! (141194 Views)

This Is A Must Read For All, Especially married and Intending Couples / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
aisha2:

Pray tell me what makes me a fake, super woman please?
The fact that I take issues head on?
Feel bold enough to quote me and call my name rather than " some people" if you don't agree with my ideas state it clearly instead of throwing stones in a market. If someone offends your sensibility be bold enough to say it and have a healthy debate rather than throw accusations wildly.

Should you need clarification about my lifestyle ask me rather than clog me with some woman in your office.

aisha2, no need to explain yourself. this is NL. we agree to disagree. Just shake it off...

you see now? Na the thing we/you dey talk you just do now abi? if na me, i fit just ignore since my name no dey there. you stomach is too small, e no get enough space to dey keep something ni? come make i borrow you from my own join grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Godmystrength: aisha2, no need to explain yourself. this is NL. we agree to disagree. Just shake it off...
you see now? Na the thing we/you dey talk you just do now abi? if na me, i fit just ignore since my name no dey there. you stomach is too small, e no get enough space to dey keep something ni? come make i borrow you from my own join grin grin grin

Explain myself ke? Not doing that am waiting for the running mouth to come back and tell me what makes me a fake super woman.
It's women like this who will create issues for themselves and come and form victim.
I am ready for my first nairaland fight in 8 years.

7 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
aisha2:

Explain myself ke? Not doing that am waiting for the running mouth to come back and tell me what makes me a fake super woman.
It's women like this who will create issues for themselves and come and form victim.
I am ready for my first nairaland fight in 8 years.
oya no vex o. i don't like fighting things at all. i try as much as possible to stay away from things that can make me engage someone in a fight whether na e-fight abi real-fight.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
FynBabe: @ Hispinkolo, truth is I have interacted with so many married women and unfortunately, most of them don't say things as they are. I had one in my office that presented the hubby as the best. This woman would do adashi(don't know if u know what that is), get herself a phone and other things and tell us her hubby bought them for her even without u asking her o! There are some women u listen to and u just feel like u made the worst mistake of a husband. They just can't be real! I don't associate with such women for long because I no want wahala @ all. What I meant by pretence is presenting your marriage as perfect always when we all know it is not always perfect. That u have in laws who are not nice doesn't make your marriage bad na! For instance, when people see the way I relate with my in laws, they say I'm lucky to be married into a very nice family where there's so much love not knowing its eye service. About my in laws, I have a husband who's exactly like yours-not standing up 4 me except in a few cases that he was there himself. I had 2fight d battle myself not minding how hubby felt after reporting 2him severally without him taking any action than telling me that its a phase that would pass.

I totally understand where you are coming from esp the bolded.I have come to realise that what is a deal breaker to A will be Moi moi to B.So what B is tolerating,A would rather die than cope. Some may feel I'm in a bad marriage,lol while I feel I'm grooving.I don't know what Adashi is.
To be honest,I've been accused of portraying a perfect marriage just cos I didn't ever complain..but the truth is that I just wasn't comfortable sharing anything,and I felt I would be able to deal with whatever challenges I'm faced with.Apart from my family,I only told one friend and Nairaland this my inlaw brouhaha which was to me the first major challenge I've faced after some years of marriage.

Truth is that unless someone goes through something similar to what you've faced,they may not be able to fully understand where you are coming from and can only suggest things they feel they would do if faced with such. In their bid to relay their thoughts on your situation may make you feel like you are in bed with a devil or you are the devil but this is not their intention.I choose to take everything as constructive criticism and learn what I can ,then discard whatever is not helping me.

On hubby not standing up,I get you.It is really hard to have to face everything alone,reporting without action.At least you've sorted everyone out and now have peace.If na by eye service or by face front,all fine and good as long as there's no more katakata.

If you have time,check out what chaircover posted sometime ago here.Very though provoking..I don't agree with everything though but the earning of trust bit got me Dh and I back to the drawing board..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
shocked shocked
I've been typing epistle,I didn't know we were prepping for WWE..
Abeeeggggg no need.

Aisha,it's you and I that were exchanging thoughts.
Please can we sheathe our swords? Fynbabe is speaking from a place of hurt I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm..Remember she didn't name anyone,maybe implied but didn't name.
Please..
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Hispinkolo, WWE ke! I'm too big for that. I actually typed an epistle meant 4 aisha2 after she quoted me but posted it on a wrong thread. I changed my mind after seeing her response 2 Godmystrength. Not everyone is worth having a decent discussion with. I really love this thread and don't want it turned into a war zone. Aisha2, I have nothing to say to you. You just showed your true self and you know what, I don't go around jumping @ people's posts in order to start a fight. Go ahead, fight yourself! Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Hispinkolo, adashi means contribution.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
edwife:

hmmmm,waiting.....
sorry for keeping you waiting for long. i was busy with some reports grin grin grin

There is this guy that we dated for almost 7years (my first love grin grin) but for some reasons not my fault and maybe not his (that na long tory), i decided to move on with my life. So i left him about 7years ago. He wanted me back but i already took my decision. He kept pestering my life and so i severed ties with him.

He got married 5years ago. some few weeks to his wedding, his sister called me(i don't know how he got my number) and was begging me to come back to his brother because he has threatened to do something funny if i don't. I was so angry and told the sister to stop calling me and shift her love to her new found SIL to be. This guy called me afterwards and was still begging me. i stopped picking his calls and that was it. He went ahead with his wedding ceremony and got married. I was so happy for him.

This guy was still disturbing me and he was like he will never leave me alone until i get married. i just ignored him. he sends messages through sms,facebook etc but he doesn't get any response from me.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^^
When i was getting married, i invited our friends and he was aware, wanted to come but something came up(according to him). Meanwhile, i already told hubby about him. My thought was that he will rest o but alaa, i was very wrong. He got my pin and was always sending messages to me. Hubby sees those messages. I wanted to delete him but hubby said i should leave it. (he said he wants to be seeing all the chats. he assumes that if i delete him, he will be calling me and maybe he thinks he will not be able to know what we discuss cheesy)

He keeps telling me how he regrets not marrying me, calling me his wife bla bla bla, that he has told his wife about me, that his wife feels bad about why we didn't get married and some other rubbish talks that i won't even be able to type. I had no choice than to delete him from my contact. Only for me to get a message from him again on my bb and i was wondering how come. Hubby now told me that he picked my phone one day and didn't see him on my contact bla bla bla and that he sent a request to me and he was the one that accepted it. I didn't know what else to say. Since then all responses to his chats were limited to hello, hi, yes, okay, later, busy etc.....till my bb got damaged and i got a nokia phone. So communication with him stopped....
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^^

Some days ago, someone told me about a bad incident that happened to my ex (he lost his first child), i felt pity and without thinking, i looked for his number and sent him a condolence msg through whatsapp (big mistake). Since that day, na fresh trouble i enter o. He tried chatting with me yesterday night on my way home from the office and the things he was saying got me so angry and pissed that i passed my busstop.

He was saying he will continue to regret not marrying me even till the last day and that he was thinking about me and narrating me to his sister who would have been my iya oko (SIL) and that the lady wants to meet me. who does that even with what just happened to him. I just told him to leave me alone, and focus his total love and thought to his wife and stop cheating on her emotionally. I told him i won't take such from my hubby and i also don't expect his wife to find it funny if she get to know of it (i don't know if i said the right thing or maybe i just made a fool of myself).... He was about telling me something else but i told him that he just made me pass my busstop and that later. I couldn't even tell my hubby all these. i don't even know whether to tell him because of the day the guy will send me a msg and hubby will be d first reader, before he will now be asking me how long this has been going on.

sorry for my long essay. I don't know how to summarize ni
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
People are different and the fact that I go through certain things in my marriage doesn't make my marriage bad. The truth is, my husband cannot be like another person's own and I don't ever make the mistake of comparing him with another man because there are certain things he could do for me that another man may not. For instance, I married a man who sees nothing wrong in washing the toilet and bathroom, takes his plates to the kitchen after eating, doesn't let me wash his clothes cos he says I'm not a slave and some other things but cooking, washing dishes and other kitchen related matters are no go areas for this same man. Would I for this reason say he's not a good man? And should I make a woman who says her own cannot wash toilet feel like she married the wrong person? This is what I was trying to say. My post was not in any way targeted @ anyone, pls.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
FynBabe: @Hispinkolo, WWE ke! I'm too big for that. I actually typed an epistle meant 4 aisha2 after she quoted me but posted it on a wrong thread. I changed my mind after seeing her response 2 Godmystrength. Not everyone is worth having a decent discussion with. I really love this thread and don't want it turned into a war zone. Aisha2, I have nothing to say to you. You just showed your true self and you know what, I don't go around jumping @ people's posts in order to start a fight. Go ahead, fight yourself! Thanks.

Ain't you just the perfect little Hypocrite? You came with your local sob story and started calling me names in hiding I am bold enough to call you out and ask you to do it openly instead the coward you are you turn yourself to miss victim.
You will continue tonnage problems with your in laws Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy And I just had a good laugh. Honestly, I don't know who and what you think you are that I should be scared of. I tell you this, one day, you would look for fight and when you see it, you would run and never look back. People like you are the reason some people don't share their stories on NL. I now know that you are actually one of such women that's why the thing de pain u so much. Like I said before, fight yourself or fight your husband. Nansense!
aisha2:

Ain't you just the perfect little Hypocrite? You came with your local sob story and started calling me names in hiding I am bold enough to call you out and ask you to do it openly instead the coward you are you turn yourself to miss victim.
You will continue tonnage problems with your in laws Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
@aisha2, if u know how my in laws love me ehn! U self go fear. My only problem is that the love is fake. Like I said before, they all know where they should be now so chill, no be that kain problem wey u think. Yeye dey smell! Mtschew

6 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
FynBabe: @aisha2, if u know how my in laws love me ehn! U self go fear. My only problem is that the love is fake. Like I said before, they all know where they should be now so chill, no be that kain problem wey u think. Yeye dey smell! Mtschew

Everyone is fake na only you dey real. Carry go. Done

5 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Done ke! Na now e start o! You come online 2say my husband is the best, I have the best marriage, bla bla. That's not all people want to hear/read all the time, tell us the challenges so we can learn. So far, that's what this thread has done and you come here with your hypocritical self 2 ruin a thread that has become a home to so many and tell me you are done. I am still waiting for your fighting skills. Na your type no fit do pin where husband dey yet u come online 2 portray lies. Rubbish!
aisha2:

Everyone is fake na only you dey real. Carry go. Done

9 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Women and their pettiness! See how they turned this safe haven into a boxing ring.

I'm outta here jare. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
ha he ha hahahahahah..... I can't stop laughing from what I just read....I had to share I don't wanna laugh alone.....check it out http://momentwithzoe.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm so sorry, dear! Pls, do come back. kiss kiss
Phema: Women and their pettiness! See how they turned this safe haven into a boxing ring.

I'm outta here jare. undecided
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
No, the thread can't get spoilt. I'm truly sorry. kiss
softsparkyy: So you guys wanna spoil this wonderful thread huh
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by FynBabe(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
To all the lovers of this wonderful thread, I am trully sorry for the e-insults. Trust me, it won't happen again. Thanks. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't believe this is happening. Fight? On our safe and comfort zone? Pls pls pls, this is not welcomed at all.
Meanwhile where is pickabeau1(abi how dem dey spell dat ur monicker, no vex abeg) pls make sure you dish out the appropriate sanction to those derailing the thread.

But seriously! Ladies we shouldn't fight ourselves here, let's try as much as we can to respect each others opinion. @aisha2 and fynbabe, you two should be friends you know wink. So pls let's bury the axe and move on.

@godmystrenght come and finish the tory abeg.

@everyone, one love!

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Purecotton: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wendy80:
Omo ds ur inlaws na destiny killers oh cheesy ur hubby seems d difficult type, if u must relocate PLS get a job u are coming to. I know jobs ain't easy in Naija. If his salary can't sustain him how much more u then thnk of when d kids starts coming. Most friends I know who married Yankee based wives gladly relocated.

Hmmmm Serious destiny killers but my God pass them.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Wendy80(f): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
toyesecole: Wat pains me most is dat I stood by her wen we were friends . Dis is d lady I v gone to bail in police station Cux she had a fight with her boyfriend . Dis is d lady I left work for just to remove broken bottles from her bumbum Cux her boyfriend broke bottle on her bumbum, dis is a lady dat her boyfriend has shouting thief on and people gathered to beat just cuz she refuse to go home wit d guy to v seex . Al thanks to my waka dat day day for kill am.Cux I was able to tell dem he was her boyfriend and dat day just heard little misunderstanding so day left her only for her boyfriend to runaway .thou I told her broda wen I started dating him dat d sista was in a relationship dat is dangerous . I think I got it al wrong from d beginning but d fact remains dat I didn't mean any harm I was only trying to safe her asss.
Ds ur SIL na wa oh. Only her on top all ds wahala. Hmm. U need to be careful urself
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by Godmystrength: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Apology accepted.
@godmystrength we are patiently waiting.
@snazzylove
i have completed my story for now o. It is somewhere up in the thread
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by mamateniola1: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ahhh, this mata is now equal to suffering n smilling slogan!!!!! I laf in greek.
@@godmystrenght I just dey laf. No wonder your hubby wnt let yu rest for office. Now I know why. He is protecting his territory.lolll.you can block him on whatsapp. These guys henenn.make them no pour sand for your gaari.
Goodeevening everyone.

1 Like

Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by ayaomoade: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2014
@Godmystrength....it's better you block this guy out of your life forever and ever (amen)....lol. I had a similar experience so i can relate with the stalking. Was in a relationship for 7 yrs as well but the relationship packed up somehow (dont want to go into details). My ex stalked me for years. I had to block him on all the blockables, changed my number and i just ignored every attempt to communicate with me. Once the relationship was over, i never replied any of his messages.

Just activate your ignore button. Ignore, ignore and keep ignoring. Continue to ignore him even if it will take years for him to get the message that you have moved on.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by nwababy: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2014
A new has come, fresh beginning, fresh stories lol. Let by gone be jor. Let's keep ourselves company in this wonderful thread.*singing* Oya may we go oh oya, oya day don break ooh. Don't mind me ladies can't sleep
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by nwababy: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Ndii ba anyi 'day oh' for those that don't understand. ' Abeg make una helep me put 'day' for my post na over joy cos am.
Re: Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! by snazzylove: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength:
@snazzylove
i have completed my story for now o. It is somewhere up in the thread

Ok I get d gist. What does the guy want sef? For you 2 leave your hubby and then he leaves his wife, then be joined together in ...matrimony? (Fill d blank space for me abeg) I can't stop laffing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (67) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.