Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Men,this Is Why Women Avoid Your “will You Marry Me” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,this Is Why Women Avoid Your “will You Marry Me” (654 Views)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men,this Is Why Women Avoid Your “will You Marry Me” by naija366(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2014
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2014/07/will-you-marry-me.jpg[/img]

Trying to convince her to like you

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they really like… but she’s just not interested? You cannot convince a woman to feel differently about you by means of “logic and reasoning.” Think about it.

Looking for her approval
In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), we guys are always doing things to get a woman’s “approval” or “permission.” This is another horrible idea. Women are never attracted to the type of men who kiss up to them… ever.
Don’t get me wrong here. You don’t have to treat women badly for them to like you.

Trying to buy her affection
How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her reject you for someone who didn’t treat her even half as well as you did? If you’re like me, then you’ve had it happen a lot. Well guess what? It’s only natural when this happens.

Sharing your feelings too early
Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they “feel” too early on. Attractive women are rare. And they get a lot of attention from men. Most men don’t realize this, but attractive women are approached in one way or another all the time.

Not “getting” how attraction works
Women are very different from men when it comes to attraction. You need to accept this fact, and deal with it.
When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he instantly feels a sexual attraction.
But does the same apply for women?

continue here...........http:///25021/menthis-women-avoid-will-marry/
Re: Men,this Is Why Women Avoid Your “will You Marry Me” by Tymax(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2014
That's why some men never bothered to propose to their wives. They just guided the woman into planning the wedding, visiting parents, peparing the apartment, etc.

Never ask a woman a "yes or no" question 'cos you may be disappointed. Be a good man, be reliable, never beg for love, always provide leadership. If she has any sense, she will stay.... If she goes, then she...

Gorrit? angry

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is Why Women Avoid Your “will You Marry Me” by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... / She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House / Love And Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.