Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Love And Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Crush (650 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Share Your Experience On Your First Kiss And Crush / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Crush by major466(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Time without number we hear people use the phrase 'Fall in Love' to describe what they felt about someone. How they felt some kind of biological magnetic attraction. You often hear them say stuff like 'I don't know how it happened, I just fell in love with him /her.' It's like the love they felt came without warning on its own and swept their hearts away.
Now it's normal to have feelings of attraction when the person we like shows up. I had that feeling several times (I had feelings for several babes on nairaland as a matter of fact) wink What is not normal is to assume that feeling to be love. Love is not actually based on Chemical reaction that manifest itself as it please on the right moment. It's a word based on action.
Saying you fall in love is like saying you will eat as soon as you become hungry. Reaction based feelings are circles. They don't really last in the true sence of the word. They are more or less temporary setbacks. When you feel hungry, you simply eat until you are satisfied. As soon as you are satisfied, you stop eating until when swayed by hunger. Why? Because hunger is a Reaction based feeling. The craving for food is a reaction in our body system to our brains signaling need for food. And the circle goes on and on and on. It's periodic.

Love on the other hand doesn't have a season as in the case of being hungry. Neither does it have a time frame to happen or cause feeling of want or attraction to an individual we like. Love is not based on feelings, it's commitment. Love is action. Infact, love is an action verb. The sooner we know this the better.
Angelina Jolie (The girl I had a crush on) grin grin and brad Pitt fell in love with each other, yet their marriage headed to the rocks. Was it true love they had for each other in the beginning? No. What they felt was merely a crush. Crush just like hunger is a reaction based feeling. It never last. Just like hunger it have a time frame. It comes at a particular time and it goes at a particular time. It happened Brad and Angelina. They had a crush. Now the crush is over. They got tired of each other and decide to flirt around with others. Today they're no more. There are many others like that.
Crush and love are two different things. While crush only last for a moment, love last forever.
Re: Love And Crush by radiant3(f): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
It's possible to av a crush on someone which could lead to love that would eventually last forever!
Re: Love And Crush by Cheadiva(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Love and crush..... Hmmmm

F u av a crush on someone and t last for 4 months....it is love

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Died On Valentine’s Day / For The Ladies: 10 Kinds Of Men You Should Avoid / Don't Watch This Clip, Or Risk Embarrassing Yourself With Laughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.