Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? (6191 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
I can imagine how often the typical nairaland girl gets solicitous messages.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Tmany(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
i didn't have to even go far to get the reason, just a click and there is the answer.
Your profile picture (you look cute) so expect more PM or just take down the picture.
Guys are not smilinggringrin

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nomski0(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Eya, Op take heart. grin cool
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by drnairalov: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
well I ve recieved countless ammount of Pms also frm d female folks..flirting wiv me and its getting tiring..

D ones in my street is enough..m trying to contain dem..Pls i knw m sexy nd gals want me but pls take a chill pill i cant date u all..biko

but if u still persist..send an e-mail to me with a two page powerslide presentation telling me why u like me, and reasons u want me. i myt consider Yu
#signed nairaluv

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by crackhaus: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
*very long hiss* angry undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
seems the guys dont have any job than looking through the girls profiles.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Iaz93: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by crackhaus: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: seems the guys dont have any job than looking through the girls profiles.
Yea looking through the profile of a narcissistic young girl makes our day a lot more meaningful undecided are you happy now

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by twosquare(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2013

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by twosquare(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Squra....d lady who is not as beautiful as Helen of Troy tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Becketh(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
If it disturbs you so much, why don't you take down your pretty Prof pic and or change your sex to male, easy pezzy.

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Danhumprey: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
drnairalov: well I ve recieved countless ammount of Pms also frm d female folks..flirting wiv me and its getting tiring..

D ones in my street is enough..m trying to contain dem..Pls i knw m sexy nd gals want me but pls take a chill pill i cant date u all..biko

but if u still persist..send an e-mail to me with a two page powerslide presentation telling me why u like me, and reasons u want me. i myt consider Yu
#signed nairaluv
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by MrCork: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired

...so they are desperate coz they ask u for ordinary punny?.....seriously..I giv up! angry

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by 24in7: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
wallflower: If it disturbs you so much, why don't you take down your pretty Prof pic and or change your sex to male, easy pezzy.

and you waant to disturb me also? i'm sorry i wouldnt bother replying you.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by lilmax(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so they are desperate coz they ask u for ordinary punny?.....seriously..I giv up! angry
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
No be our fault na

You be fine gal. We just dey appreciate good things

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vicjustice: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: i have received countless number of pm's. and its getting tiring. i wonder how the girls who have stayed longer here manage with this nairaland men. please help me out. my email is getting tired
What do you mean "girls who have stayed longer here", are you foreign based?

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by IAMBREEZY: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

hahaha cocky joe.....
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by IAMBREEZY: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op don't you think boys ain't smiling if you don't want them to send you countless mail just take down your pic or rather change ur sex.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Teespice(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
jay bee: No be our fault na

You be fine gal. We just dey appreciate good things

Hehehe.

Typical you. Will a thread like this ever pass you by without you dropping a comment.

Happy birthday to the junior jay bee. Wishing him many more years.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vicjustice:
What do you mean "girls who have stayed longer here", are you foreign based?
i mean old timers on this forum. some have faded though, cant seem to recall their names. ehen where is rokiatu?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ignore them or take down your dp.

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by SQURA(f): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op don't you think boys ain't smiling if you don't want them to send you countless mail just put down your pic or rather change ur sex.
why are you saying i should put down my pic? i cant understand why. guys are now scared on my behalf? cant i just tell you guys to stop and you will stop. i'm actually here to solve many problems and mend bridges, so i need people to warm up to my face and that is all.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
You love the attention admit it, grin

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
QURA: seems the guys dont have any job than looking through the girls profiles.
not just girl's pics. It's a common trait in Nairalanders to quickly view profiles. I just wonder what they gain by doing that.

You look gorgeous though, so it would be pretty much expected to get such PMs. Like someone addviced above, take ddown the pic and put up something horrifying. This is why most ladies don't don't put up their pics.
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Vicjustice: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:
i mean old timers on this forum. some have faded though, cant seem to recall their names. ehen where is rokiatu?
Oh, i thought you meant girls who have stayed longer in Nigeria, i didn't know you meant "here" (Nairaland).
But you got a cute picture in your profile, isn't that enough to drive guys to you?
Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by kundi90(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice trick. One thread. Just joined. Attached a fine girl's picture to your profile. My guess is you are a male and the only thing you are after iya traffic to that your website. Your trick worked cos you must be having those hits by now!

Re: Are Nairaland Men This Desperate? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Squra, huh? A lot of people seem to pm u. Is that kind of magic pm? Or do you just have a habit of attracting desperate losers?

Personal Experience With Delay Spray(for Guys) / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night / Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her