Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? (3102 Views)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Lmao. Mencade don kill person oo.
my brother true oooo. The more phone numbers they give out the more boyfriens they acquire
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Lmao. Mencade don kill person oo.

I even refused to replace the phone so she will be remembering it. She kept on asking for a new one and was managing its damaged screen.

Imagine babe dey answer 10 mins call for her guy presence and no be her papa dey call.
thats is too bad na. U no slap her? 10 minutes? That girl dey mad!
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: my brother true oooo. The more phone numbers they give out the more boyfriens they acquire

And they are just swindling those guys of recharge cards at the same time sizing up the ones they will give a quickie...

Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

And they are just swindling those guys of recharge cards at the same time sizing up the ones they will give a quickie...
that is why i call ladies domestic pros.titutes.

No vex ooo. But na wetin them dey do na
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: u seem kind of cool. I hope ur boyfriend no dey fall asleep again ooo. tongue
Lolz...I guess am d 1 wrong.we ve resolvd it diz Mawin sha.I rily av 2 b considerate...Tnx anyway
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMalia: Lolz...I guess am d 1 wrong.we ve resolvd it diz Mawin sha.I rily av 2 b considerate...Tnx anyway
no wahala...u dey whatsapp?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by chidekings(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: no wahala...u dey whatsapp?

bro na so u dey do ur own toasting
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: no wahala...u dey whatsapp?
Person wey no get Numba dey dey watsapp?#winkz
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good riddiance to bad rubbish! Thats how abuse begins,hitting her for such a silly thing on her part anyway. Its really not worth it.

No self established or independent lady would take that. Its no surprise anyway,most girls out there have been broken to the extent that they feel so bashed and inferior and would go for whatever that comes.
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin
chidekings:

grin
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMalia: Person wey no get Numba dey dey watsapp?#winkz
i fit e-slap u na now jare....oya pm me. tongue
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
chidekings:

haba,,,i no want toast her. U no see where i ask her of her boyfriend?
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: i fit e-slap u na now jare....oya pm me. tongue
I dnt knw aw 2 do dt...May b coz I dnt read pms...
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMalia: I dnt knw aw 2 do dt...May b coz I dnt read pms...
hmmmmm,,,,,,me too i dont read pms. tongue
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: hmmmmm,,,,,,me too i dont read pms. tongue
iffa hia...abi no b Mencade5 b diz.
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by mencade5(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
MissMalia: iffa hia...abi no b Mencade5 b diz.
do d needful and read my pm jor!
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: do d needful and read my pm jor!
I no c anytn oooo...
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by generalstingz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na so lyf b oh............when u care too much u end up being treated badly
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Mensade5, Why will she received a 10 min called in d presence of a guy she claimed to av loved, chaiii...na we women d use our hands look 4 trouble sometyms o. She was just too disrespectful abeg
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Okapara, b/w guys and girls which pple d recruit pass? Una guys wey d recruit like nigerian police and civil defence, Atleast we still av hope, cos Nigerian army job is not too easy to get to compare(to much screening u know? Wink
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: haaaaaa....God why na, God why na ooooooooooooo. Ur guy fall my hand. She be he dey chop am before? If so, he for do am, after one week na u go bring the thing come give am.
tongue
generalstingz: Na so lyf b oh............when u care too much u end up being treated badly
okparaugo:
@Okparaugo, u no try for us o
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: thats is too bad na. U no slap her? 10 minutes? That girl dey mad!
But d gal get mind o
Re: Can One Refer As This To Be True Love? by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Prowizy2:

Yes o, when we quarrel and I start my craze.

After we don settle she go come say "Boo you're really a man" I love it
grin
Hahaha...Dis really got me cracking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes / 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife. Pls Read. Lots Of Lessons Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.