Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52128 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by experimentist: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
asha80: obviously you are a goat.
a spacegoat for dat mata
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Awoofawo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Oops!!! shocked

So, the symbol of Awolowo is "monkey"

Sorry I didn't know that cool undecided

Forgive me grin cheesy grin

Have you dip yourself in that healing pool of awo to clean away of the negative energies of hatred in you. You and your like whether Yorùba, Hausa or Igbo real need it!

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Lool, putrid . igbos are kept on the pedestal they are right now simply because people sympathize with the wrong done to you in the past, dont mean u are worth much. More putrid hun?? Truth stinks to the decieved.... (id stop here i for the sakes of my igbo pals who are civilized and grown beyond ethnocentrism). Cheeeers!! wink[/size]

Your month is rotten embarassed

Please do yourself a favour- close that cesspit!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrT2011:

Thank you! Uncle chris. undecided

I didn't know you were an old man cry

cheesy
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Awoofawo:

Have you dip yourself in that healing pool of awo to clean away of the negative energies of hatred in you. You and your like whether Yorùba, Hausa or Igbo real need it!

Lili

Am a traditionalist- a Deitist.

We all need cleansing- spiritual and otherwise.

I practice Amadioha deity, Zulu deity etc
I wouldn't mind Yoruba deity too

Plz link me up.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by jayAjoku(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Why can't some people use their brains.
Why is adeboye not going to borno to hold his crusade?
There is no God.if at all there is one ,then that God is the God of Ife and the Yorubas and not the god of intolerant places like Mecca , medina and Israel .
smh... thank God for his sufficient grace.. my people perish for lack of knowledge... we as Christians must suffer for christs sake.. after all Christ stated it. please sir repent and stop frustrating Gods grace
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Ayatullah(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tundenoni: Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly Airplane into
Buildings.
Islam means Peace when Muslims blow up
Churches, Shopping Malls, Market places, Mosques,
Subways, Train Stations,attack Military and Police
barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law.
Islam means Peace as Islam teach Muslim men to
beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead people
chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women to
Death.
Islam means Peace when Muslims are allow to
marry 12 to 14 yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women.
Islam means Peace as Qur'an thought Muslims to
subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to kill
fellow Muslims in almost all the Countries in the
Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern
Nigeria, Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim
Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims
and Shiite Muslims continue to slaughter each
other which has been going on for the 14000 Years.
Islam means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't share
their view.
Islam means Peace as all the Airports in
US,UK,France and Germany are in high Security
alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist attacks.
Islam means peace when Muslims rape women and
the Government demands that the victim must
provide 4 Male witnesses for testimony according
to Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Millions of Muslims are in
Refuge Camps.
Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim continue
to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries every single
day.
Islam means Peace as Muslims continue to trouble
and violate Non-Muslim law in the West.
Islam means Peace as women are forbidden to
drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an.
Islam means Peace as Sudanese Government
threaten to kill apostasy for leaving Islam to
Christianity.
Islam means peace as it's death penalty to leave
Islam.
Islam means Means a Qur'an commands that those
who don't believe in Islam should be killed in
Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56,
Qur'an 4:74,
Qur'an 4:76,
Qur'an 4:89,
Qur'an 4:95,
Qur'an 4:104,
Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12,
Qur'an 8:15,
Qur'an 8:39,
Qur'an 8:57,
Qur'an 8:59-60,
Qur'an 8:65,
Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an 9:14,
Qur'an 9:20,
Qur'an 9:29,
Qur'an 9:30,
Qur'an 9:38-39,
Qur'an 9:41,
Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88,
Qur'an 9:111,
Qur'an 9:123,
Qur'an 17:16,
Qur'an 18:65-81
And in so many other Qur'an violence verses

Keep fooooling your lazy brain.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: I won't be surprise if d arrest u soon as a BH spy. #peace till den.
Ewu awusa
Bad breath... eww
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
oilykid: are you hausa
Yes I Am.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by chamboy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
angela98: really? Was is not in d same bible that God used moses to take the Israelites out of Egypt. To be free from evil pharaoh? Do they need to spell it out in the bible..."flee from evil" ?
abeg new testament tins
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by princessayesha(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=omololu2020]look at dis foolish aboki cow,a aboki gal lik u,who even taught u ao to read and write[/quote
You need a serious home training and culturing bruh grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Okudiover(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
oldenglish: Hausas suyaring Igbos since time immemorial.

I did not read the post ooh. But I know the content since it involves killing of somebody by Hausas.
According to the post the flat heads name is Taiwo. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Dapsynzeal(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Even if we go our seperate ways,the hate will not even stop.
Yeah,but @ least every one will be responsible for their own misfortune
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by studM(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha:
Yes I Am.

atimes i wonder if its not q crime 4 u guys 2 b ....
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by studM(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha:
Yes I Am.

atimes i wonder if its a crime 4 u guys not 2 b...
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blackchampion: Nna mehn! ike ndi awusa (hausa) agwugo kwam n'obodo aaoooo. Mmadu oganozi n'ulo ya wérè nópia akpa something. Sisi kezie obodo aa ka ndi ugwu jebe nke faa naa Hiaaa!
ma broda ogwugo ai ni le ike, ha just kewa this thing sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by abdulaz: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
oldenglish: Hausas suyaring Igbos since time immemorial.

I did not read the post ooh. But I know the content since it involves killing of somebody by Hausas.
Next time try to read a post before commenting. the pastor killed wasn't an igbo man as you presumed, he was a Yoruba man. Tribal bigots like you are the ones causing the greatest harm to this country just because you are opportune to sit behind a keyboard to say rubbish without using your cerebral cortex but instead decided to think with your limbic system, rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Egonec(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin

Sori to ask, are u a muslim or christian?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nonjebose(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Because his life is worth more than that of the pastor who was killed.
Honestly, I am surprised that there is a Redeem church in that part of Borno. Redeem rarely opens branches in non-profitable places whether peaceful or not.
You are wrong. Verify your info before expressing them. I served in the north west way back,and there was redeem church in many of the villages. I can imagine that they would have opened more now.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Emperio: And they keep killing them like goats
AlfaSeltzer:

Because they let them.
Let them come and kill me.
Bros I have free ABC transport ticket to Borno, hala me if you are interested.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Your uncle was killed and you are here opening your brown teeth. Go and fight na undecided e-warrior.

ilugunboy: .....and they never disappoint, they are here already! grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by abdulaz: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Egonec:

Sori to ask, are u a muslim or christian?
what difference will it make, religion in Nigeria is like a garment, the choice is yours whether to put it on or not. sparks lighter....inhale>>>>>>>exhale.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by steffoode: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
guy dis is nt funny, cnt u guys b serious for once?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by iamord(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm:

[size=16pt]Oga did u seat for this years JAMB Examination?
I can't even read your trash.
Please don't quote me again, I won't want to be arguing with someone i can't effectively communicate with.
[/size]
mumu carry your saw dust brain keep for gutter
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by collynzo2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
nonjebose: You are wrong. Verify your info before expressing them. I served in the north west way back,and there was redeem church in many of the villages. I can imagine that they would have opened more now.
Well I served in the north centeral and couldn't find a single redeem church in the villages I visited (quite many). All I saw were ECWA mainly, followed by some catholic, anglican, assemblies of God and the rest.
Not a single redeem!
But in the city where I life, in my street we have about 5 redeem churches, I have one in fromt of my house and one at the back, 2 to the left and 2 to the right.
So don't blame me for my conclusion.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nonjebose(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

Even if we go our seperate ways,the hate will not even stop.
People fail to learn. Many countries that went their separate ways are not better for it. Hate still rules in south sudan
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by nonjebose(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Well I served in the north centeral and couldn't find a single redeem church in the villages I visited (quite many). All I say were ECWA mainly, followed by some catholic, anglican, assemblies of God and the rest.
Not a single redeem!
But in the city where I life, in my street we have about 5 redeem churches, I have one in fromt of my house and one at the back, 2 to the left and 2 to the right.
So don't blame me for my conclusion.
I am not blaming you,but correcting you
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Not to worry, govt is working to tame the situation
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Happywoman(f): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Deeply pained.
Another poor woman and her kids going thru an ordeal better imagined.
Another innocent 's man 'life cut short. You all are here bickering.So sad. If you are cold and prejudiced on issues like this, the only way you can connect and understand the gravity of the pain this man'family(extended and nuclear) are going thru, is for the same fate to befall you.
But alas ! I can't wish it on anyone!

Wen we bicker and hate ! We are doing exactly our enemies want us to do. Let's unite and fight this menace . Even if we cant all go to sambisa . Online the world reads and feels our pulse as a nation. Americans didn't campaign hate 2wards each other after 9/11.
Wen we have won we can then choose to go where we please,secede or remain as one .
But for now there is positive work to be done!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MrT2011(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Who said this?:I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things that don’t move.”... "I have to kill the Ibos."

You a piece of donkey shit! grin cheesy undecided
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ghostwritter(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
donnypool:

boko-haram, jihad, Hezbollah, hamas, al qaeda, taliban etc ain't one man, they are all many men, so Islam is a religion of....
Its obvious u hate islam because u are not a muslim, I'm sure u ar not a Christian either.
Are u telling me that u've never seen any good muslims around u in ur entire life?
I don't give a Bleep about ur religion or tribe, just be civil and lets understand one another
Pls don't quote me again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.