Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ray Boltz Says He's Gay - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay (4637 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
huxley:

Rubbish, absolue rubbish. Why did you get these figures from? And why should we think they are reliable?

My dear, you just proved how illiterate you are. It is an established fact that human DNA is 99% identical. You can google it up if you want. The 1% difference is the basis for the invention of DNA fingerprinting that was invented in the 1980s.

Here, educate yourself with this BioEd slide on the "structure and function of genomes" - Humans are more than 99% identical to each other at the DNA level. Only identical twins possess identical genomic DNA. It is the <1% variability in our DNA that makes each of us unique.

Olodo ni boy yi sha! grin

huxley:

Again, rubbish. Absolute rubbish. Why should we be convinced by this?

Dont be silly my boy . . . here is just one example - Mice have 300 unique genes that they do not share with humans.

huxley:

You have just casually come across this and are making use of this to your advantage. There is absolutely no truth or grounding to this.

You have just casually come across as being clearly uninformed about the very science that allegedly forms the basis of your athiest beliefs. you dont know anything, go and read.

There are two popular strains of mice (129/Sv and C57BL/6) which do not develop any auto-immune disease. they are presently being used to study the human SLE phenotype that are not seen in mice.

Go study before telling me there is no truth or grounding to stuff.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
bawomolo:

future research would prove who is right between us.

See this man. Future research ke? where you not the one saying with utmost authority (that eventually proved to be baseless) that genetics plays an important factor in determining sexual orientation?

Here is the key question - if that is true why is homosexuality not a heritable trait?

bawomolo:

scientists who have spent time studying animals in the wild would disagree with your claim that we can't extrapolate much from animals.

Those same scientists are busy writing reviews and conducting studies essentially showing that animal studies can only be extrapolated to man in a very limited form.

this has nothing to do with bravado, i'm tired of athiests who think that the rest of us who believe in Christ are essentially airheads who dont know anything. You people just brandish science as if you know what you are talking about.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
Oh mine! Ray Boltz??

The first time I read this online, I just couldnt' believe it, Cos, I love this guy so much, infact, he's been one of my favourite Gospel Singers for ages!. Either ways, I still love him cry kiss.

Reading this post has discouraged me from getting his CDs that I ordered for some weeks back. It has 'killed' my enthusiasm of listening to those his lovely tracks (No Greater Sacrifice etc.). He sings beautifully, He sings the Bible. . . .!

Nway, Looking Unto Jesus, the Author, and the Finisher of our Faith.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
David you are wrong, you are just being stubborn and you know it smiley
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
DavidDylan:

My dear, you just proved how illiterate you are. It is an established fact that human DNA is 99% identical. You can google it up if you want. The 1% difference is the basis for the invention of DNA fingerprinting that was invented in the 1980s.

I may be many things, but illiterate I am not. So cut the hyperbole.  The best you can say is that I was/am unaware of these figure.

The point I was making is that - how reliable are these figures.  To what extend should anyone trust them?  Has science got a good track record of revealing  the true nature of reality?

DavidDylan:

Here, educate yourself with this BioEd slide on the "structure and function of genomes" - Humans are more than 99% identical to each other at the DNA level. Only identical twins possess identical genomic DNA. It is the <1% variability in our DNA that makes each of us unique.

Olodo ni boy yi sha! grin

Thanks for the pointer.  I shall definitely peruse the link.    But my question still remains.  Why should I trust it?  Should I treat it as a document or prediction from an Astrologer?

DavidDylan:

don't be silly my boy . . . here is just one example - Mice have 300 unique genes that they do not share with humans.

What are the implications of having no common genes with humans?

What are the implications of having genes in common with humans?

DavidDylan:

You have just casually come across as being clearly uninformed about the very science that allegedly forms the basis of your athiest beliefs. you don't know anything, go and read.

There are two popular strains of mice (129/Sv and C57BL/6) which do not develop any auto-immune disease. they are presently being used to study the human SLE phenotype that are not seen in mice.

Go study before telling me there is no truth or grounding to stuff.

I never said I knew everything.   Of course, I shall go study the stuff you mentioned.  In the meantime I would also like you to study the following;

1)  Endogeneous RetroVirus

2)  The difference/similarities between Chromosome 2 in humans and primates
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

David you are wrong, you are just being stubborn and you know it smiley

Mr, dont just make statements like your other clueless friends have been doing. PROVE IT!
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
huxley:

The point I was making is that - how reliable are these figures. To what extend should anyone trust them? Has science got a good track record of revealing the true nature of reality?

That is the basis for DNA fingerprinting so cut the crap about "how reliable are these figures".

huxley:

Thanks for the pointer. I shall definitely peruse the link. But my question still remains. Why should I trust it? Should I treat it as a document or prediction from an Astrologer?

Your question cannot "remain" because it is invalid. Its just like asking "why shld i trust that oxygen is actually 21% of air"? That only <1% of DNA is actually unique to all individuals is an incontrovertible fact that has stood for the last 30yrs.

huxley:

What are the implications of having no common genes with humans?

Genes alone are not responsible for phenotypic traits in humans, variable regulation of genes are. The KC gene is present only in mice but not humans . . . when you stimulate mice with an inflammatory agent the lungs of the mouse triggers the over-expression of the gene. You cannot extrapolate that response to human lungs even using the very same agent since we dont have the gene. The closest man has is a possible ortholog.

huxley:

What are the implications of having genes in common with humans?

Variable implications.
A gene present in man that is also present in another animal may be differentially regulated.

huxley:

I never said I knew everything. Of course, I shall go study the stuff you mentioned. In the meantime I would also like you to study the following;
1) Endogeneous RetroVirus

What has this to do with the issue?

huxley:

2) The difference/similarities between Chromosome 2 in humans and primates

Primates and humans also share 99% of their DNA. That is an established fact.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
DavidDylan:

That is the basis for DNA fingerprinting so cut the crap about "how reliable are these figures".

Your question cannot "remain" because it is invalid. Its just like asking "why shld i trust that oxygen is actually 21% of air"? That only <1% of DNA is actually unique to all individuals is an incontrovertible fact that has stood for the last 30yrs.

Genes alone are not responsible for phenotypic traits in humans, variable regulation of genes are. The KC gene is present only in mice but not humans . . . when you stimulate mice with an inflammatory agent the lungs of the mouse triggers the over-expression of the gene. You cannot extrapolate that response to human lungs even using the very same agent since we don't have the gene. The closest man has is a possible ortholog.

Variable implications.
A gene present in man that is also present in another animal may be differentially regulated.

What has this to do with the issue?

Primates and humans also share 99% of their DNA. That is an established fact.

Thanks again. Pardon me, but you are not getting my point. The point I am making are these:

1- What ever the numerical proportions are, should we trust them? Supposing someone came to you and annouce that percentage similarity was 75% instead of 99%, what would be your reaction?

Would that shatter the "philosophy" that you have erected on that fact that there is 99% similarity?

2- The fact that DNA fingerprinting uses this technology may suggest "on the surface" that it have gained trust and widespread acceptability amongst the public and scientific/intellectual classess. But should we base our views on the majority opinion (albeit the well-qualified majority)?

3- Is there any objectivity in these results? BAsically, if two or more well-qualified labs were to test the sample sample, are they likely to come out with the same results?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
huxley:

Thanks again. Pardon me, but you are not getting my point. The point I am making are these:

1- What ever the numerical proportions are, should we trust them? Supposing someone came to you and annouce that percentage similarity was 75% instead of 99%, what would be your reaction?

Would that shatter the "philosophy" that you have erected on that fact that there is 99% similarity?

It is an ESTABLISHED SCIENTIFIC FACT . . . its not something that is up for debate. I havent "erected" any philosophy but simply told you what is easily obtainable in any genetics textbook out there.

huxley:

2- The fact that DNA fingerprinting uses this technology may suggest "on the surface" that it have gained trust and widespread acceptability amongst the public and scientific/intellectual classess. But should we base our views on the majority opinion (albeit the well-qualified majority)?

It is not an "opinion" but a fact. Go buy a genetics textbook pls.

huxley:

3- Is there any objectivity in these results? BAsically, if two or more well-qualified labs were to test the sample sample, are they likely to come out with the same results?

Bro, they've been testing this for the last 30yrs in virtually any school with a genetics department.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 3:16am On Oct 30, 2008
Those same scientists are busy writing reviews and conducting studies essentially showing that animal studies can only be extrapolated to man in a very limited form.

oh really? name then.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Shaz(f): 4:03am On Oct 30, 2008
This whole thing is about Ray Whateverhisnameis and not some thread for the pointless to run behind huxley.

Anyways, hi Hux. Hi Davidthe match is still outstanding.

huxley:

The point I was making is that - how reliable are these figures. To what extend should anyone trust them? Has science got a good track record of revealing the true nature of reality? Why should I trust it? Should I treat it as a document or prediction from an Astrologer?

True that. I mean your questions are quite reasonable. But from a sociobiologists view (even a sociologist's view), this means that I can question all the facts that you gave in your previous posts. Even when the results are reliable, they could be wrongly correlated. So it all bores down to the fact that your fellow humans think things and expect you to swallow them hook, line and sinker. I mean, homosexuality is not a new trend but neither is it a natural phenomenon and so no journal, stipulated theories and ideologies can prove this. They're not reliable, since decisions and opinions can be influenced by the 'power shakers' and the 'unjust' to prove science right against religions.

As for animals and humans, like David had said, does it mean that because animals never ask the owner of a farm for its produce before taking it, men were created with a desire to steal?

I think not. So please can the fellow threaders 'thread on this topic' and not on your off-topic posts. I know this is a very 'interesting debate' for your 'elections as the man that knew the most on Nl, Chris et al, but can we take this to another thread, after all threads are free of charge.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 4:42am On Oct 30, 2008
They're not reliable, since decisions and opinions can be influenced by the 'power shakers' and the 'unjust' to prove science right against religions.

who told you the power shakers are against religion. what's up with the theist paranoia??
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2008
@david
My brother e never reach to vex oh, see I am not saying you do not have a point oh, my question is this, is there any proof that homosexuality is totally a nurture concept?
I don't like to go on about stuff I know nothing of, my background is in engineering and psychology, and I know for certain that there are techniques used today that were extrapolated from experiments on animals. The question we ask is that is there proof beyond reasonable doubt that we choose our sexual orientation.
Cheers bro, abeg I no dey quarrel ray whatever the guy name be no be my brother plus male homosexuality grosses me out too smiley
@shaz
How body, this is not a know it all contest oh smiley I have learned so much from almost everyone here, I just contribute my quota, nobody on nairaland knows it all.
Cheers.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

It is an ESTABLISHED SCIENTIFIC FACT . . . its not something that is up for debate. I havent "erected" any philosophy but simply told you what is easily obtainable in any genetics textbook out there.

It is not an "opinion" but a fact. Go buy a genetics textbook please.

Bro, they've been testing this for the last 30yrs in virtually any school with a genetics department.

Thanks for your response. Very enlightening. You may be right, or you may be wrong, but as far as my questions were concerned, I was not interested in the rightness/wrongness of the propositions you made.

I hope you recognised the reasons I asked these question. It was not so much that I knew (or didn't know) these FACTS. Is was more a question of whether the epistemic methodology (ie scientific rationalism) that unveiled these FACTS can be trusted. If you did not, then shame on you.

For my part, if the general well-qualified scientific consensus agrees over these FACTS, then I would tend to treat them as reliable. I am glad to see you display great confidence in scientific rationalism, as evident from your comments above.

Now supposing I was to extrapolate this into the various areas of investigation. At what point would your confidence in scientific rationalism begin to be shaken:

1) Using DNA fingerprinting and molecular clock technology, it is possible to show that humans originate from Africa about 150000 years ago.

2) Using DNA analysis, it is possible to demonstrate that all living things have a common descent.

To what extend to you agree or disagree with these propositions?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@david
My brother e never reach to vex oh, see I am not saying you do not have a point oh, my question is this, is there any proof that homosexuality is totally a nurture concept?

Circular reasoning alert!

An athiest comes here and tells us firmly (but without proof) that sexual orientation is determined by genetics. Next another comes asking me to prove that homosexuality is NOT determined by genetics.

Chris, how about you FIRST tell me why you think homosexuality is genetic?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
huxley:

Now supposing I was to extrapolate this into the various areas of investigation. At what point would your confidence in scientific rationalism begin to be shaken:

1) Using DNA fingerprinting and molecular clock technology, it is possible to show that humans originate from Africa about 150000 years ago.

2) Using DNA analysis, it is possible to demonstrate that all living things have a common descent.

To what extend to you agree or disagree with these propositions?

- Again you dont seem to understand what you're talking about:

1. DNA fingerprinting is a method of comparing DNA fragments to determine whether they come from a common heritage. Since we do not have DNA samples from humans who originated 150000 yrs ago, how is it possible for you to claim that DNA fingerprinting was used to determine man's origin?

2. You cannot determine common ancestry simply by using DNA analysis alone. Primates and humans share 97-99% DNA similarity, a strong case for possible common ancestry which again isnt sufficient proof.

Even mice share thousands of genes with humans, does this mean man and mice come from a common ancestor? Where did this genetic divergence occur?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

- Again you don't seem to understand what you're talking about:

1. DNA fingerprinting is a method of comparing DNA fragments to determine whether they come from a common heritage. Since we do not have DNA samples from humans who originated 150000 years ago, how is it possible for you to claim that DNA fingerprinting was used to determine man's origin?

2. You cannot determine common ancestry simply by using DNA analysis alone. Primates and humans share 97-99% DNA similarity, a strong case for possible common ancestry which again isnt sufficient proof.

Even mice share thousands of genes with humans, does this mean man and mice come from a common ancestor? Where did this genetic divergence occur?

Yes, there are molecular techniques for comparing DNA of various animals and estimating how far back the diverged. So if you go back far enough (circa 100 mya) , mice and humans had a common ancestor.

Now, studying the rate of mutation in mitochondrial DNA, it is possible to track human ancestory. This has been done to a specific time and place.

My question is - If you can trust DNA fingerprinting technology, is there any reason why you should not trust other studies on human ancestory based on DNA analysis?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
huxley:

Yes, there are molecular techniques for comparing DNA of various animals and estimating how far back the diverged. So if you go back far enough (circa 100 mya) , mice and humans had a common ancestor.

Now, studying the rate of mutation in mitochondrial DNA, it is possible to track human ancestory. This has been done to a specific time and place.

My question is - If you can trust DNA fingerprinting technology, is there any reason why you should not trust other studies on human ancestory based on DNA analysis?

simply because while DNA fingerprinting is an established fact, tracing ancient human ancestry using DNA analysis is nothing but conjecture.

You cant build a religion on estimates and guesses.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
DavidDylan:

simply because while DNA fingerprinting is an established fact, tracing ancient human ancestry using DNA analysis is nothing but conjecture.

You can't build a religion on estimates and guesses.

Why do you say it is conjecture? Check out the following:

Supposing you inherit a conditions from your mother through mitochondrial DNA (mDNA), and supposing your mother were no longer alive.

Do you think it would be possible to state categorically that you inherited such condition from your mother, rather than some other woman?

Does the fact that your mother may be alive or dead change that outcome?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
huxley:

Supposing you inherit a conditions from your mother through mitochondrial DNA (mDNA), and supposing your mother were no longer alive.

Do you think it would be possible to state categorically that you inherited such condition from your mother, rather than some other woman?

What are you talking about? You can always get mitochondrial DNA from your dead mother to do a comparison. Where is the DNA evidence from someone who died 150000yrs ago?

this is not about being alive or dead, its about whether we can get samples to run an analysis or we just rely on mere guesses.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by mnwankwo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2008

I guess that what David is trying to potray with his word "conjecture" is limitation. Evolutionary analysis of whole genome, mitochondrail DNA or Y-DNA would be irrefutable if you have all the DNA samples available. Unfortunately human DNA samples of thousands of years old are not available. Designers of software for evolutionary analysis make estimates based on Coalescent theory. Estimation of what happened thousands or millions of years ago using the DNA samples of present day humans is not the same as analysis based on the actual DNA samples. Ofcourse such estimates are more than a guess or conjucture but should not be accepted as a scientific truth. At best such analysis provide a model that will be tested and retested as more human DNA samples from past eras become availble.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by huxley(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
m_nwankwo:

I guess that what David is trying to potray with his word "conjecture" is limitation. Evolutionary analysis of whole genome, mitochondrail DNA or Y-DNA would be irrefutable if you have all the DNA samples available. Unfortunately human DNA samples of thousands of years old are not available. Designers of software for evolutionary analysis make estimates based on Coalescent theory. Estimation of what happened thousands or millions of years ago using the DNA samples of present day humans is not the same as analysis based on the actual DNA samples. Ofcourse such estimates are more than a guess or conjucture but should not be accepted as a scientific truth. At best such analysis provide a model that will be tested and retested as more human DNA samples from past eras become availble.

Well said.

Even when you have two samples at hand to compare, scientist have a method of characterising the margin of error in the analysis, correct?

For ancestral comparison, I suppose there is a well know margin of error with which such result would fall. For instance, why do all analysis so far put recent human ancestry in the thousands of years and NOT in the millions of years?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
quick question
Does Boltz's sexual orientation diminish the message and meaning of his songs?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by mnwankwo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
huxley:

Well said.

Even when you have two samples at hand to compare, scientist have a method of characterising the margin of error in the analysis, correct?

For ancestral comparison, I suppose there is a well know margin of error with which such result would fall. For instance, why do all analysis so far put recent human ancestry in the thousands of years and NOT in the millions of years?

Hi agian Huxley,

Yes, every evolutionary analysis do have a statistical test for its reliability. If you have all the sequences of all the DNA samples that you are checking their ancestral relationship you will have an evolutionary tree which is statistically reliable. It becomes more complex and less certain when  one of your samples is known and other samples are based on working back in time using this known sample as a template.

I think that the reason why the analysis point to thousands of years instead of millions of years is that the softwares for such analysis are based on our current understanding of how DNA replicates, mutates, positive selection, negative selection etc. While the human genome has been completely sequenced, how genes change across time and how they contribute to the evolution of the organism is still a working progress. Thanks.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by tpia: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2008
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by JJYOU: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2008
tpia:

maybe, maybe not.

The most important message here is this is one of the reasons why its wrong to idolize people[/b][b][b][/b][color=#990000][/color]. You don't know what they're struggling with, and when/if they fall, then a lot of others fall with them.
so right
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 4:15am On Oct 31, 2008
An athiest comes here and tells us firmly (but without proof) that sexual orientation is determined by genetics

you know i never said this. my blame it on genetics comments wasn't meant to be taken absolutely. again there are studies that claim there is a correlation between genetics and homosexuality. there is  future research on the issue.  you are probably going to discard the upcoming studies too with the sample size excuses.  i wont even bother to get drawn in war of words. what makes you an expert on sexual behaviour.  why bring up my atheist leanings in the first place. persecution complex??
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2008
@david
Ok listen up, man is an organism, more specifically he is an animal. He is undoubtedly a remarkable, and in many ways a unique animal like you tried to point out. Nevertheless he resembles other animals in bodily structure and functions. Because of this resemblance one can by studying ways in which other animals behave gain insight into the way man does. Although it is not possible to apply automatically the lessons we learn from the study of animals to human beings, there is no mysterious qualitative difference between man and other animals that makes his behaviour inaccessible to our understanding. Many phenomena about man, sexual orientation for example, are not still fully understood, and this is because of inadequate knowledge. So david there is nothing mysterious about extrapolating studies from much simpler animals to man, even if it is not automatic, it gives a correct insight to how man works.
I often use the case of transgender which is a sexual identity for instance, how do you think this condition would have been received say in the 1200's or in the 1500's, it will be much like the way you are reacting today, I am not saying that homosexuality is definitely a nature concept I am saying strong evidence points both ways and it will be foolish to hold on to just one.
For instance there has been studies as to how the hypothalamus which is a subcortical part of the brain that is responsible for our basic needs such as eating and of course our sexual needs. If it malfunctions for instance we may not be aware of what we need, you could eat but not feel satisfied and so on. This part of the brain is strongly linked with sexual orientation and there are still on going studies going on. I am well aware also that efforts to explain sexual orientation biologically have largely failed so far but there is still on going research and someday maybe we can know for certain if it is totally nurture or not. Till then I reserve my judgement.
Cheers.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Tonyet1(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2008
@poster,

signs of da end time my dear,signs of da end time

@everyone,

stop all this rubbish debates about humans connections with animals,we aint like them, remeber God created them and asked us to take charge over them

with this ray boltz revelation, i will not be surprised to hear about DON MOEN, CC WINANs and the like, g

GOD PLS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR ELECT WE PRAY.

and smonebody say,

AMEN!
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
The most important message here is this is one of the reasons why its wrong to idolize people. You don't know what they're struggling with, and when/if they fall, then a lot of others fall with them.

You're absolutely correct!

Looking Unto Jesus, the Author and the Finisher of our Faith. He alone is the "First" and the "Last", the "A" and the "Z"!

So, help us God. Amen.

Picture: Ray Boltz!!!

Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am well aware also that efforts to explain sexual orientation biologically have largely failed so far but there is still on going research and someday maybe we can know for certain if it is totally nurture or not.

all that needs to be said. why would university of chicago be wasting federal grant money if the debate has ended?? 

stop all this rubbish debates about humans connections with animals,we aint like them, remeber God created them and asked us to take charge over them

so when and where should we mail your nobel prize for biology??
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by tpia: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Juju Real - Debate Between Phuck_nl And Splitnaija / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.