Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ray Boltz Says He's Gay - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay (4638 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
stop all this rubbish debates about humans connections with animals,we aint like them, remeber God created them and asked us to take charge over them
Your post speaks volumes of ignorance
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Your post speaks volumes of ignorance

your post is no different.

Chrisbenogor:

@david
Ok listen up, man is an organism, more specifically he is an animal. He is undoubtedly a remarkable, and in many ways a unique animal like you tried to point out. Nevertheless he resembles other animals in bodily structure and functions. Because of this resemblance one can by studying ways in which other animals behave gain insight into the way man does.

this is frankly absurd. A cow looks like a goat so we can use a goat's behaviour to study that of a cow?  shocked

Man does not resemble animals in bodily structure and function AT ALL!!! Does ur hand resemble that of a lizard? Does your heart function like that of a crocodile? Do you know that while human lungs have 2 left lobes and 3 right lobes, that of a mouse has only 1 on the left and 4 on the right?
Ever found out the huge difference between the concha of man and a rat?

Did you know that a horse has 64 chromosomes, a donkey 62, a mule 63 and man a mere 46?

Mr . . . genes and their variable regulation determine the phenotype of a human or animal. It doesnt simply depend on what they look like.

Chrisbenogor:

Although it is not possible to apply automatically the lessons we learn from the study of animals to human beings, there is no mysterious qualitative difference between man and other animals that makes his behaviour inaccessible to our understanding.

Hippopotamus have a remarkable ability to stay under water without drowning . . . you go try it out and see.

You can freeze bacteria for 6 months, thaw them out and have them growing in under 30 mins . . . you put yourself in a freezer for 2 hrs and then see if you survive to tell us the story.

There is a huge gap between man and animal behaviour. Enough with all this pedestrian nonsense.

Chrisbenogor:

I am not saying that homosexuality is definitely a nature concept I am saying strong evidence points both ways and it will be foolish to hold on to just one.

there is no "strong evidence". nothing but people grasping at straws to justify stupidity. Pretty soon someone will be here to tell us that man is genetically wired to steal. Goats, mice, rats and co steal food . . . does that mean there is "strong evidence" that stealing is normal?

Chrisbenogor:

For instance there has been studies as to how the hypothalamus which is a subcortical part of the brain that is responsible for our basic needs such as eating and of course our sexual needs. If it malfunctions for instance we may not be aware of what we need, you could eat but not feel satisfied and so on. This part of the brain is strongly linked with sexual orientation and there are still on going studies going on.

The hypothalamus controls metabolic activity and the autonomic nervous system, if it malfunctions you wont be able to breath at all . . . i'm sure sexual orientation would be the least of ur worries.

Chrisbenogor:

I am well aware also that efforts to explain sexual orientation biologically have largely failed so far but there is still on going research and someday maybe we can know for certain if it is totally nurture or not. Till then I reserve my judgement.
Cheers.

Of course the usual face-saving load of crap . . . "on going research" my foot.  grin
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by mazaje(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
Why are you guys talking about gays? lets do what the bible recommends, lets kill them all. . . . nonsense. . . . . . Davidylan i noticed that throughout this discussion you never quoted any verse from the bible to buttress you scientific claims cheesy cheesy cheesy you are talking about lobes , bacteria,mitochondrial DNA etc can you pls show us a verse where these things were discussed in the bible? does the bible even know what these things mean?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2008
@david
ROTFLMAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is nairaland and I know when someone decides to be stubborn it makes no difference what the other person tries to say, you are just looking for every avenue to continue being absurd, of course I could take what you wrote and ridicule it like you do to everyone's reply but there is no need to do that, I have said many times, this no be quarrel but its not new that you stoop to this level to defend your extremism like a jihadist grin

The next time you want to rant you better watch it or else you will keep making statements like this

Man does not resemble animals in bodily structure and function AT ALL!!! Does ur hand resemble that of a lizard? Does your heart function like that of a crocodile? Do you know that while human lungs have 2 left lobes and 3 right lobes, that of a mouse has only 1 on the left and 4 on the right?
Ever found out the huge difference between the concha of man and a rat?

Oga david na wa for you, see being stubborn does not help, if you read very well before you started your ranting you would have hurried up and looked at the meaning of the word resemble, ok let me teach you secondary school biology na, yes we resemble other animals, if you do not like it then sorry there is nothing you can do about it.

Does your hand resemble that of a lizard? yes it does, your statement even shows that you agree that both you and lizards posses hands, is that not a resemblance? grin

Does your heart function like that of a croc? LOL, LOL, O boy you wan kill me with laugh this morning, aside from first agreeing that you and a croc have hearts which is a similarity let me humor you again by saying they basically have the same function abi na anger your own heart dey pump or blood, I know a croc's heart pumps blood so if yours does then you resemble a croc grin

Ok lets march on

Hippopotamus have a remarkable ability to stay under water without drowning . . . you go try it out and see.

You can freeze bacteria for 6 months, thaw them out and have them growing in under 30 mins . . . you put yourself in a freezer for 2 hrs and then see if you survive to tell us the story.

There is a huge gap between man and animal behaviour. Enough with all this pedestrian nonsense.

All very true Sir, see me I agree with some good points you have made, but you just will not see anything right in what somebody said, you always assume you know it all david but no be so, that is why you conveniently jumped over this line in my post

He is undoubtedly a remarkable, and in many ways a unique animal like you tried to point out.

David lets try and have a honest discussion here, most times you accuse lady of the same thing you are doing right now, if you do not want to talk no problem just say it, me I know I don't want to change how you think, lets just lay down the facts for the undecided so they can see both ways, I raised a point about transgender, can you briefly explain to us what it is and what year it was diagnosed as a medical condition?

If your next answer carries this same tone then I will know you are not ready to let anyone see the real issue, I believe you mask your fear that it will be shown yet again that religion has goofed with all this rantings that come from no where but the abyss of hate because you will be left scurrying back to your bible to see where it supports homosexuality.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by ono(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2008
We need to tow the line of reasoning of those who said we should pray for Ray Boltz. I think he needs our prayer now, more than ever.

That said, I urge all Christians to take heed now - including myself, for I'm equally prone to derail. Let us pray for one another, wherever we are. We need the Lord now more than ever before.

Ray said in one of his beautiful songs (People Need the Lord) that at the end of a broken dream, that Jesus is the open door. I sing that song back to Ray in my heart now, and I pray the Lord lead him to the right path, when all hope seems lost, and he's going astray. Shalom.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2008
I couldn't help singing his song this morning, that beautiful song. . . Is there a Heaven for me? How much I love its lyrics! I pray there be a Heaven for dear Ray Boltz. I'll definitely join hands with other faithfuls and pray for Ray.
He is a Gift and an inspiration unto many. I pray he be restored in many folds in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2008
We need to tow the line of reasoning of those who said we should pray for Ray Boltz. I think he needs our prayer now, more than ever.

prayer won't stop the flame. uncle ray has been turned out cheesy cheesy
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 2:24am On Nov 02, 2008
Chris when you have something better than superficial stuff then we can have a "honest discussion".

A croc has a heart, man has a heart so they are similar? Never heard a more illiterate claim in my life. Perhaps we need to remiind you that reptiles are cold blooded.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 2:58am On Nov 02, 2008
I can't believe this, i have been listening to his songs for roughly 6 years now, i still have more than 15 of his songs on my phone as we speak, how can he claim to know God and believes in his words and yet still claim to be gay and say God made him so,
does he read the bible at all? why did God destroy soddom and Gomorrah in the first place? does these gay people (Christians) think at all? so they are always trying to translate bible to fit their own lifestyle,

God is truly a merciful God to have sat down on his glorious throne while watching Christians misuse the grace he gave to us through the death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary,
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2008
@david
This has often been your undoing, I told you to stop allowing your hate cloud your judgement.
What does it mean when two things are similar, I raised the issue of function, the croc's heart pumps blood yours does, they are similar if they are not then why even call them hearts.
You are very proud my brother at least admit that you have been wrong all along, honest to you is only when someone agrees with you, news flash dude that's not how it is.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@david
This has often been your undoing, I told you to stop allowing your hate cloud your judgement.
What does it mean when two things are similar, I raised the issue of function, the croc's heart pumps blood yours does, they are similar if they are not then why even call them hearts.
You are very proud my brother at least admit that you have been wrong all along, honest to you is only when someone agrees with you, news flash dude that's not how it is.

hate? where?

Stop spewing crap my friend. Any device used to pump "blood" (insect blood, croc blood and human blood are fundamentally different) is refered to as a "heart". That they use similar words for the sake of convenience does not make them the same thing functionally.

All you've been doing is trying to force similarities based on very superficial definitions. I presume you're the one who shld be admitting your illiteracy here.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2008
@david
I think you are the one who should think of what you are saying.
This is a very good example to show how very stubborn you are.
Just read what you wrote, any device used to pump blood is called a heart, so nowhere in your mind does it occur to you that they are grouped together because they are similar in the function of pumping blood?
Na wa for you.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2008
What has lizards and cockroach hearts got to do with ray Boltz being gay? Some people are born to argue about anything even if it has to do with inrelevant issue
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
@honeric01
In summary homosexuality exits in the animal kingdom as it does with man.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
and what we know is that ray boltz just couldn't resist his man-loving demons urges
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by tpia: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@honeric01
In summary homosexuality exits in the animal kingdom as it does with man.
Well, i can only say that there is Lesbianism in the world of animal, at least i have seen 2 female goat trying to mate, but i wouldn't say that in homosexuality cos i haven't seen any so far, and then even the females i saw, i think it came out of curiosity and a sign that they are animals and have to act in that stupid and senseless manner, i doubt if any thing like that exist in that regard.
I still believe and will continuing believing that the homo thing can be linked to either demonic or scientific manipulations, greed and emotional inbalance
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
i think it came out of curiosity and a sign that they are animals and have to act in that stupid and senseless manner

animals act stupid and senseless?? woah what a revelation.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2008
bawomolo:

animals act stupid and senseless?? woah what a revelation.
let me correct myself, animals are stupid, yes, but not 100% senseless, they have a very low level of sense to detest what should be good and what should be bad by trying almost everything they come in contact with
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
what should be good and what should be bad by trying almost everything they come in contact with

isn't that the way man learns. trial and error?? don't humans take part in the act of experimentation? humans are just higher animals by the way.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2008
bawomolo:

isn't that the way man learns. trial and error?? don't humans take part in the act of experimentation? humans are just higher animals by the way.

That's the problem i have with these set of humans who claim they were born homosexual or born a lesbian, they just come up and start claiming shit, i still believe it's either scientific or demonic manipulation, and as a christian, i would say this is another device of the device in his campaign to bring sin to every nook and crannies of this world
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2008
@honeric1
Homosexuality is really predominant in the animal kingdom, do a wikipedia search on it and come back to tell us what you found.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@honeric1
Homosexuality is really predominant in the animal kingdom, do a wikipedia search on it and come back to tell us what you found.
wetin concern me with animal kingdom and Ray Boltz a christian claiming to be gay?? he's familiar with the bible, as far as i am concern, i don't want to be using animal issue to determine how humans should live because we are not of the same league and i hate to believe that humans are animals too, because if we have to argue from God's own view about man, then that theory is absolutely wrong, God created man in His own image and in his likeness, Not in animal's own image, or to say God created animals in his own image, so please cut the crap of saying homosexuality exist in the animal world, those people can as well go to these set of animals and practice their "i was born that way" lifestyle sad
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2008
Even when the truth stares you in the face most religious people will not believe, did God not create the animals too?
Believe it or not you are similar to animals, when it comes down to the basis of judgement you possess cells and they do too, do you know some primates share up to 98% of our DNA.

Where is the prove that it is not? because I doubt if this ray guy wants to mess with God after being a Christian all this while do you have an idea how long he has been hiding it?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@david
I think you are the one who should think of what you are saying.
This is a very good example to show how very stubborn you are.
Just read what you wrote, any device used to pump blood is called a heart, so nowhere in your mind does it occur to you that they are grouped together because they are similar in the function of pumping blood?
Na wa for you.

Your problem is you are looking at this issue from the layman's point of view. All biros are the same, but some use red ink, blue ink, black, yellow etc. not all use the same mechanism, not all function exactly the same way.

That is the point i am raising . . . the heart (in generic terms) pumps "blood" (again in generic terms) to the body of all animals. But do they all carry out EXACTLY the same functions? No!
Are they innervated and controlled by the same nerves? No!
Are they all designed the same way (4-chambered human heart)? No!

Ever heard of cardiac arrest in animals? Why does it occur only in humans? What is special about the human heart that is not shared for example by insects?

That is the issue . . . enough of speaking like a farmer who doesnt know anything.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by DavidDylan(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Even when the truth stares you in the face most religious people will not believe, did God not create the animals too?
Believe it or not you are similar to animals, when it comes down to the basis of judgement you possess cells and they do too, do you know some primates share up to 98% of our DNA.

Where is the prove that it is not? because I doubt if this ray guy wants to mess with God after being a Christian all this while do you have an idea how long he has been hiding it?

uhm i mentioned this earlier and you claimed i was wrong. Give credit where it is due . . .

Humans share 99% of our DNA, but are all humans the same?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

What truth is that? God created man directly by pronouncing he should be made in his own image, God instructed the land, water and the atmosphere to bring forth their fruits, they weren't directly made by God, but came out of what has already made (GO READ YOUR BIBLE IF YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN THE CREATION OF MAN AND THIS UNIVERSE) animals are the fruits of both land and water and the atmosphere, man is not in the same league with animals as scientist who always try to say God does not exist put it,  so you can't come with these same set of people's theories to try convincing me about what and how God created humans and animals.

Do you know why God destroyed soddom and Gomorrah?? if you do, let me know why, then we will continue from there,
 and to your question, the man said he hid it for 30 years, so he didn't know he was gay until after 30 years ago huh?
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2008
@honeric01
I know its hard to believe especially when you have been conditioned from childhood so nothing I will say will make sense to you, like if I said the bible does not condemn lesbianism, do you know what transgender is? Go and find out, nobody knows what determines our sexual orientation there is a big nurture nature debate but nobody knows.
If you are black just think that not too long ago you were though to have no soul and was sold as slaves to the superior whites, what if that is the fate of homosexuals today?

If you did biology in school you would have done the fundamental unit of life and it is the cell, believe it or not you are a lot more closer to animals than you think.
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@honeric01
I know its hard to believe especially when you have been conditioned from childhood so nothing I will say will make sense to you, like if I said the bible does not condemn lesbianism, do you know what transgender is? Go and find out, nobody knows what determines our sexual orientation there is a big nurture nature debate but nobody knows.
If you are black just think that not too long ago you were though to have no soul and was sold as slaves to the superior whites, what if that is the fate of homosexuals today?

If you did biology in school you would have done the fundamental unit of life and it is the cell, believe it or not you are a lot more closer to animals than you think.

Now i see i am arguing with someone with no bible knowledge, so i will rest my case, believe whatever you like, your head is on your neck, not on my neck, so why put your issues on my shoulder, huh, make i go sleep jare
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by bawomolo(m): 5:32am On Nov 04, 2008
did the bible tell you animals are senseless. i don't understand how you use the bible as a source for everything
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2008
And did you take time to read my next post where i corrected myself before judging me? please always get to the end of any thing before judging so as to make your point valid,
Re: Ray Boltz Says He's Gay by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2008
bawomolo:

did the bible tell you animals are senseless. i don't understand how you use the bible as a source for everything

and where did you see me quote that the bible said animals are senseless, don't let others laugh at us, because i am trying to make a point here and you are coming to argue blindly again[s]i am on your side, so try reading my post carefully before trying to correct me[/s] i never said so, i corrected myself by saying Animals have a very low sense signal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Christ The King? / If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.