Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35180 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Did you see the 1st Niger Bridge on that same pix? Which other prove do you want?

And what's to say it was not taken in march when "They" came to lie that they want to build it?

You have proven yourself a liar so your word counts for nothing

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Chino has already posted latest pictures on the project. Also, eyewitnesses have already confirmed that Julius Berger is on site. However, the pictures and the posts by eyewitnesses are for fair-minded and unbiased Nlanders. As for APC e-warriors like you, you can GO AND DIE
My my, are you getting angered? Wow....

I simply asked that you show us proof and the only source has given us a reason to doubt anything he says on this topic which rules him out.

Have you ever been to a law court before?

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2014
The first link is your kinsman. Ban him for starting trading of insults on this beautiful and enlightenment thread!

Mynd44:
You mean these two guys?
https://www.nairaland.com/anago1000

https://www.nairaland.com/energito

I am not related to any of em.

I had too much sugar today
grin cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
asha80: i laugh at mynd44...put it on front page now and see whether people who have passed the present niger brigde on coming to onitsha from the asaba end would not tell you that the berger construction yard on the left as you enter onitsha is not full of activity with trucks carrying materials and workers in and out of the yard...the thing is the second niger bridge is a km away from the present one so unless you have an eye of the eagle you cannot it from there....only peeps who go there specifically to snap the construction going on would post pics here as that site is a bit off.
Here is the challenge. Put this thread on the front page so that the evil minded APC e-warriors will be further embarrassed.

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Energito: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
I dont care about ur ban.no be today u start am
Mynd44:
You mean these two guys?
https://www.nairaland.com/anago1000

https://www.nairaland.com/energito

I am not related to any of em.

I had too much sugar today
grin cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The first link is your kinsman. Ban him for starting trading of insults on this beautiful and enlightenment thread!

And the second?

The hypocrisy of men

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The first link is your kinsman. Ban him for starting trading of insults on this beautiful and enlightenment thread!

please stop spamming my mentions Mr chinonso dike.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
My my, are you getting angered? Wow....

I simply asked that you show us proof and the only source has given us a reason to doubt anything he says on this topic which rules him out.

Have you ever been to a law court before?
Nobody needs to prove anything to evil-minded APC e-goats. It is either work is in progress on a particular road/bridge or not. Nobody stands to gain anything by saying work is going on when that is not the case. The Second Niger Bridge is being built for our benefit, as GEJ may never get to use the bridge even for once.

14 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well I will leave you with this pix I took 2months ago to ponder over! I am going back to relax with my family, this is weekend for goodness sake. Thank you for entertaining me! cheesy cheesy

Mynd44:
And what's to say it was not taken in march when "They" came to lie that they want to build it?

You have proven yourself a liar so your word counts for nothing

15 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Nobody needs to prove anything to evil-minded APC e-goats. It is either work is going on a particular road/bridge or not. Nobody stands to gain anything by saying work is going on when that is not the case. The Second Niger Bridge is being built for our benefit, GEJ may never get to use the bridge even for once.
Are you resigning already? Wow......

It must look real bad running away.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: We I will leave you with this pix I took 2months ago to ponder over! I am going back to relax with my family, this is weekend for goodness sake. Thank you for entertaining me! cheesy cheesy

Are you running already?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Are you running already?

when there lies don't fly, they start throwing needless tantrum like photosynthetic epileptic toddler.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2014

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by MaziOmenuko: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.

Nwanne m nwoke, pray, tell, where is the 2nd naija bridge nau? Isn't it better you silence your perceived enemies of progress by showing concrete work going on there?

The bottom line remains that there is no 2nd naija bridge work going on! We have to get our priorities right! GEJ canvassed for votes from us with a promise of 2nd naija bridge, onitsha sea port, abakiliki rice factory. Right now, all we get is empty propaganda; yet we're readying a million block votes as usual to give him! What's the wisdom in that? So many federal govt roads in the SE are an eyesore! People mock at roads in Aba; while most of those terrible roads are federal govt roads. Just give a good reason to vote for GEJ? We're seriously taken for granted. He believes he doesn't need to work hard to get our votes since its almost as certain as the sun setting in the west.

We have to wise up!

22 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by IGBOSON1: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
That pic posted looks a lot like eye-service to me.......just buying time by moving earth about!

Since the project was launched months ago you'd have thought they would have gotten to the 'meat' of the project by now: doing pilling and deploying huge bridge building equipment on the river!

No one should tell me they're carrying out preliminary works because if my memory serves me right, they spent close to a year fobbing us off by saying Julius Berger was already on site carrying out preliminary works and soil-testing! I remember this well because it pissed me off at the time Onomelemen was saying it, and i wanted to reach into the TV and punch his face in! angry

17 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Nwanne m nwoke, pray, tell, where is the 2nd naija bridge nau? Isn't it better you silence your perceived enemies of progress by showing concrete work going on there?

The bottom line remains that there is no 2nd naija bridge work going on! We have to get our priorities right! GEJ canvassed for votes from us with a promise of 2nd naija bridge, onitsha sea port, abakiliki rice factory. Right now, all we get is empty propaganda; yet we're readying a million block votes as usual to give him! What's the wisdom in that? So many federal govt roads in the SE are an eyesore! People mock at roads in Aba; while most of those terrible roads are federal govt roads. Just give a good reason to vote for GEJ? We're seriously taken for granted. He believes he doesn't need to work hard to get our votes since its almost as certain as the sun setting in the west.

We have to wise up!

reasonable igbos like you sir, should please educate all these lost souls biko.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by HappyJoe: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
The point is this, there has been very little evidence presented by either the Nigerian government or Julius Berger that serious work is going on at the site of the Second Niger Bridge.

The Jonathan administration either doesn't care about this or probably serious work has ceased until the environmental impact assessment has been concluded.

This is not good for either the PDP or the Jonathan administration as the many Igbos aren't based at home and have absolutely no way of verifying progress on that site. I am based in Lagos and I've asked several people who passed through Onitsha about the Second Niger Bridge - ALL have told me that NOTHING is happening that site.

As for the APC people, I must warn that your happiness with the apparent state of the Second Niger Bridge projects cements the perception that you abhor the slightest sign of progress for Ndigbo. I must warn, it will win you no votes.

We noticed the same thing about the enugu airport. Far too many of you could barely mask your unhappiness that international flights now take off and land from Igboland.

APC hasn't given Ndigbo a single reason to vote for them - & as Fayose's victory & Adamawa demonstrate, elections wont be an open & shut case of "Hausa & Yoruba votes alone will win the next elections for APC".

A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by MaziOmenuko: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

reasonable igbos like you sir, should please educate all these lost souls biko.

I don't comment much on politics section here because its a very-dirty section and peeps prefer cursing you and calling you pro-apc rather than reason and read in-between the lines. For some peeps here, everything pdp is God-sent and nothing, absolutely nothing could be wrong. I don't play party politics; I believe in individual achievements. But our politicians enjoy dividing us along party, tribe and religious lines.

And we swallow their gimmick hook, line and sinker!

25 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by anago1000: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

I don't comment much on politics section here because its a very-dirty section and peeps prefer cursing you and calling you pro-apc rather than reason and read in-between the lines. For some peeps here, everything pdp is God-sent and nothing, absolutely nothing could be wrong. I don't play party politics; I believe in individual achievements. But our politicians enjoy dividing us along party, tribe and religious lines.

And we swallow their gimmick hook, line and sinker!

good one brother!!!! inasmuch as there is no different between apc and PDP. I think we need a change from this PDP misrule and the obvious clueless and dumb gej. more white hair to your elderly head sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Sealeddeal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
work was going on on the acess road to the bridge position as of May this year but i have not been there so,i cannot say how far the work has gone or if the work is continuing but i have the feeling that the work is going as scheduled.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ChinoElects: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bloody civilians are still here crying while we are sharing the national cake and bread! cheesy

I was the one that took the pix below 2months ago. Well because of this noise here, I will be going to Onitsha tomorrow and then proceed straight to the site to capture the present state of work at the site, Onitsha is less than 25mins drive from Awka here. If you do not visit the site there is no way you will stand in Onitsha and see the ongoing work. JB office/plant is located at the Onitsha Headbridge zone. The last I was there serious work was ongoing at the site. By dawn tomorrow we shall have updated pix. GOD WILLING.

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Odunharry(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Gulder ultimate search 2014: The search for the Second Niger Bridge

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
1billion naira as prize

we want our bridge
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by EmeeNaka: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
work is going on on the bridge now. i believe it will be completed before end of 2016 with the rate of the work.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Odunharry(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

fam, I guess you have to wait till thy kingdom come. same person that told us half of a yellow sun already sold 6 million copies, when the movie is still in the cinemas. I wonder why that fella is not lying for Africa in intercontinental lying championship.
buhahahahah...chino-lienus laide

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Odunharry(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
good comment by Maziomenuko and anago1000
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by odinma1: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Whereisourbridge#

Please share this hashtag to all your followers on twitter and all other social media,spread the message. Enough is Enough

Whereisourbridge#

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by donodion(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
chei chei chei...grin grin grin So d foto sef na outdated....dia is goduo
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Gulder ultimate search 2014: The search for the Second Niger Bridge

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
lool

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Rashdimuh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The wishful thinking of ENEMIES OF PROGRESS is that the Second Niger Bridge will not see the light of the day. But sorry to disappoint them, work is going on as scheduled.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.