Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Second Niger Bridge - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Niger Bridge (35176 Views)

The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by jieta: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
TabletMan: More...
please my friend i want to see the site were the bridge is situated, so can you please describe the place for me please
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
shymexx:

Darn!! You goofed! Why did you stoop so low to engage these sycophantic tinfoil bots? You're a super-mod for crying out loud, and there are certain topics you ought to avoid, since most folks on this forum do everything based on emotions and primeval sentiments.

You're right on the money with your critique, since the contract was awarded more than a year ago, and all the pictures they posted basically just show ceremonial equipments at the site to deceive these louts, without any work being done. If they're actually working, they should've at least excavated the place, with foundations for pillars to be laid, by now. And that's if the work is being done at snail-pace. And at the below average pace, they should've started erecting pillars by now. However, due to your position as a super-mod - you shouldn't even have said anything. Just ignore the louts next time, and laugh at their expense.

Off topic:

Why's nairaland logging people's IP addresses, explorer, and PC information? I keep getting messages. Tell Seun to clarify why he's doing that - I can't be ar.sed to create a thread.

I'm out.
Shameless liar! Work did not start over a year ago. The president did the ground braking for the Second Niger Bridge in March 2014
http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/10/jonathan-flags-construction-2nd-niger-bridge/

Before then (in the last 3 years), the project was advertised as PPP, Julius Berger emerged as the preferred bidder. That was followed by initial contract awarded to Julius Berger which made them move to site to do preliminary works, after which the contract sum was reviewed downwards. Julius Berger also used the period to secure their own share of the funding for the project (70%). It was after all these processes was concluded that the president did the ground breaking in March this year, thereby setting the stage for real work to commence. The project is scheduled to be completed in 4 years.

25 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by ichidodo: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Frankie9ice:

[s].....work is going on as scheduled?
Guy, your type and your principal (Gej) reminds me of a statement by Mr Sonala Olumhense,....."Nigeria is a tale told by fools"[/s]
Trash....

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Ozioma49(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
xakakes: He has failed the entire region but he has given them an international airport in Enugu that past administrations couldn't do.secondly I doubt if d ops has even seen the first bridge do u think it is a 1km stretch of road where u just come and pour coal tar and leave heavy duty trucks so as to show work in progress
so because they turned enugu state airport into an international airport u expect me to rejoice and not demand that he(jonathan)keeps to his promise of building the eastern region a 2nd niger bridge?do u actually think he is sincere on his intent on building the bridge?

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
I don't have to do this but I want to do it for those asking what our governors has invest in our land.

Below is one of Peter obi's industry...he is even expanding it cos of big turn over.

The factory is just a stone throw to second niger bridge.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by millionaireman: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
ChinoElects: The evil called obj spent 8years he couldn't do Onitsha Niger bridge and Lagos-IB road!

Almajiri fathers - cruel and vindictive as ever - ruled for decades, but PH to Enugu express way was built only when OBJ became Head of State in 1976. After OBJ, Almajiri fathers took over again, and for the decades they ruled, Onitsha to Owerri road was a nightmare as luxury buses from Onitsha to Owerri to PH and Calabar had to go through bushes until OBJ came over again in 1999 and built Onitsha to Owerri expressway. OBJ as leader was not a saint but he was not cruel and vindictive.

4 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by poiZon: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: Are these not the pictures posted for canoe deep port? The pictures look like the same posted during construction of the cassava port. grin grin

its not funny sis, try haRDER!

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Shameless liar! Work did not start over a year ago. The president did the ground braking for the Second Niger Bridge in March 2014

Go learn how to spell and stop quoting me. I think I made that clear to you time ago and engaging you and your ilk reduces my IQ.

No time for time wasters! undecided
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by poiZon: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: lets ask the President.
NL NEWS: Mr president, the groundbreaking ceremony of the second Nigeria bridge was recently done nd people are beginning to ask why has work not started fully on the bridge?
PRESIDENT: am very sure that the people in opposition party are the ones asking. Actually the first problem we encountered was that the mammy water spirits in the water where the bridge was to pass over were demanding for huge sum of money as bribe. Again we needed huge sum of money to prosecute our coming election, and you can also see that we needed money to facilitate the removal of some stubborn governors nd so on. maybe when we come back into power next year we'll revisit the bridge issue,as of now i don't give a damn about people's expectations.

KINDERGARTEN joke............bros u can do better than this now.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by TabletMan: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
jieta: please my friend i want to see the site were the bridge is situated, so can you please describe the place for me please
u mean u don't know the area where niger bridge is situated or do u want me to show you the site via pix?
Pls explain better.

9 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Feraz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
And when the picture came, what was the response of Mynd44 and co? How often do you stop on the road to take pictures of road construction? Do you think its easy for people to abandon their schedule and start taking pictures on the road?
Certain times, you prove people wrong by taking actions instead of resorting to name callings and exchange of words. When you do that, it shows how foolish that person has been and you go your way fulfilled. If from the first page, you people had educated the OP, it wouldn't have degenerated into this. Not everyone is criticising the president because they hate him - this is something you should bear in mind.

Tabletman, thanks for the pictures. Hopefully, one of the PDP members will take your pictures and create a new thread with it.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by poiZon: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: You know nothing man! Just because you don't know more that few places does not mean we are all in the same boat

are u for real sis? adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg who see Mynd44?

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ozioma49: so because they turned enugu state airport into an international airport u expect me to rejoice and not demand that he(jonathan)keeps to his promise of building the eastern region a 2nd niger bridge?do u actually think he is sincere on his intent on building the bridge?
No, I dont think the president is "sincere on his intent on building the bridge". I hope you blood pressure has now come down and you can now sleep well. Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Pinkybush: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mynd44:
Am I suppose to believe you after the lie you told on this thread? Dude, give us sources, even if it is from a FG website.....

Nigerians like me demand to know where they have gotten to with work on that project.
why are you so concern about the commencement of work at the site? Even with the evidence you requested for, you are still making noise. How many bridge did OBJ construct? All these APC e-warriors will no keep quite for GEJ to transform this country. Fools

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
But it deserved a response, that's good enough!
poiZon:

its not funny sis, try haRDER!
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by millionaireman: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
But come o, in this day and age, is it possible that any person or groups in Nigeria can believe that a bridge accross a river in Nigeria is meant for the benefit of only a paricular group of Nigerians? Well, unless people seriously hold the belief that Nigeria may not be one country in future, that is the only reason anybody or groups can have bad belle over a second Niger bridge to link the East and West of Nigeria. If so, the earlier Nigeria breaks up, the better then for all of us. Or, what are we delaying break-up of Nigeria for?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm not surprised afterall, your lineage is a product of communal sexxx party.
Eyepencil: yolobars are the most stupid creature on dis earth. Ofem'manu bastards
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by geraldug: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
political bruhaha
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by shizzleStar: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
gramci: Abeg who see Mynd44?
That shameless one?, he should be hiding in the pit of the latrine toilet inside their compound

10 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
The Janjaweedians, led by Mynd44, have fled from this thread. Progress and positive development scare the shit out of them

15 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
It was meant to get your ego crushed, and that I got from you already. cheesy
udemzyudex:
You think the trash you post above is funny?

Try another one pls
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by shizzleStar: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
some iddiotts on this thread drinking panadol for another persons headache, shameless fo.ols. One sighting the thread title, the coneheads from the South West gets aroused immediately. Bunch of irritants.

Tablet man abeg thanks for shaming those good for nothing mofos with the pics cool

5 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by cruise14(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
110%

poiZon:

are u for real sis? adonbilivit.
Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
shizzleStar:
That shameless one?, he should be hiding in the pit of the latrine toilet inside their compound

Very pathetic life

6 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by shizzleStar: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The Janjaweedians, led by Mynd44, have fled from this thread. Progress and positive development scare the shit out of them
all the mofo does is to ban PDP supporters who stand on the part of truth, wonder why seun made him a super MOD for that matter. Shameless supporter of APC.

7 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by justineu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Seun I tink u shuld discard dis guy called MYND44 frm ur moderatin unit bcus triabalism is runin through his blood

13 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by justineu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Seun I tink u shuld discard dis guy called MYND44 frm ur moderatin unit bcus triabalism is runin through his blood.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by gramci: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The Janjaweedians, led by Mynd44, have fled from this thread. Progress and positive development scare the shit out of them

What do expect from cowardice tainted genes

8 Likes

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
PDP Is stinkingly" corrupt, Lazy ass people who'll go extreme to get what they want.... APC is worse, they are wicked and I biliv they got bad plans in the long run in the unity of nigeria..... APC is de'camped PDP. Why must it be this two parties only?? Sorry to derail but when I see people showt "GEJ till eternity" "APC for life" I B like "WTFK" Just because they do petty things yall worship them as gods. SHAMELESS.......... Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: The Second Niger Bridge by poiZon: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
cruise14: But it deserved a response, that's good enough!

continue.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.