Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Girls And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Sex (3299 Views)

My Best Food / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Sex by gidimasters(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
A lady posted this on facebook:

ATM not only means Automated Teller Machine,
It Also Means Abstain Till Marriaqe...

Then I think Its a nice development cos our GFs
can only use my
ATM cards after wedding....

Nairalanders, Your view..

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's just pure awesomeness, if they won't feel disappointed when he drops his pants on the wedding night & reveals a microscopic penis grin Way to go!

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by gidimasters(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
That's just pure awesomeness, if they won't feel disappointed when he drops his pants on the wedding night & reveals a microscopic penis grin Way to go!
Lolz, Naija Galz bin forming Porch since 1759
Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Size ain't a issue but effective usage

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
angels09:

Not according to the girls we read about here complaining about how tiny winy the guys they married are.
Re: Girls And Sex by IamLEGEND1: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
angels09:

The the wailings of a small-dicked nígga

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Not even punkyveer in all her feminine glory dares utter such bunkum .... Sorry I don't do asses...

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not according to the girls we read about here complaining about how tiny winy the guys they married are.
Hmm good luck to them
Re: Girls And Sex by vybzkartel: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Girls And Sex by Charles4075(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Lolz cheesy. First time you made a comment without adding those funny pics of your's. I love them sha
Re: Girls And Sex by mankan2k7(m): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Forget our money too till wedding night
Re: Girls And Sex by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Charles4075:
Lolz cheesy. First time you made a comment without adding those funny pics of your's. I love them sha
Don't inflate his big head abeg grin
Re: Girls And Sex by adepiero: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Women are never contented. Always wanting the square peg in a round hole undecided
Re: Girls And Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Charles4075:

Re: Girls And Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Don't inflate his big head abeg grin

Re: Girls And Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2015
angels09:

Not even Punkyveér in all her feminine glory dares utter such bunkum .... Sorry I don't do asses...
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......

Re: Girls And Sex by alexis007(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
If she's implicitly talking about protection of virginity.....

Sorry, Every human not bound to retrospective dogmas and superstitions knows that the sh*t in question is overrated.

Try another meaning for ATM, please.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) / Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha <>come See Why I De Laugh Pics / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.