Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618472 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
anyone with info on how I can pay money through money gram or western money transfer to a supplier in China.Also their exchange rate.Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
anyone with info on how I can pay money through money gram or western money transfer to a supplier in China.Also their exchange rate.Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Sam cee company is one of dey company u can try. Der charges are very very Ok big kg like 32kg 7dollar per kg less dan 32kg 7.5
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Sam cee can also help u to pay ur supplier if u want his express 2days y normal 5days try him and see. Dis are dey information u need Nigeria contact 07039738180 amaka. 广州市站前路二街1号兴华饰品城一楼1086档 emeka +8613719353179. Try and see and tell others wat u see don't keep it to urself I have done mine. Bye
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by relicng: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Yes. Great job
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
AMI3:
please can you send me your email i will like us to talk or you mobile number to amabooks72@gmail.com
I mailed you but you didn't reply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
7000¥ left for payment to Chinese suppliers bank account or alipay account. We can also help you procure on 1688 and send to your preferred logistics coy or you can add items to your cart & click on request a friend to pay for us to do it on your behalf
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I mailed you but you didn't reply
I am sorry about that. I will get to you, let me see how the whole process goes. I am sorry about that bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
I need dey money
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman2000(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nlevel:
anyone with info on how I can pay money through money gram or western money transfer to a supplier in China.Also their exchange rate.Thanks

can get it done for you. Western union. Rate is 325 and minimum amount is $5k.
Call/whatsapp: 08108009824.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello my people I have come to help people hear on nairaland. Now u can send back ur return to ur supplier in china. Call me on 07039738180 for more information
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nlevel(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
kennyman2000:

can get it done for you. Western union. Rate is 325 and minimum amount is $5k. Call/whatsapp: 08108009824.
very funny!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Nlevel:

very funny!!!
okay sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
My company, can help you with anything China importation. From product sourcing, checking quality of goods etc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
1688.com goods are way cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jefy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please who got up to $400 PayPal for 260/$.. Need to send to China.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Donsy(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
Easyway Chumaco Shipping Agent in china will help you deliver your goods in Nigeria with ease and affordable charges. Easyway is offering discount to costumers. Contact number +8613168300844. Nigeria Agent contact 07032541895
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 2sexycom(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2016
How much will cost to purchase a 30 yuan product that weighs 2kg and the ship to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
The cost of the item has nothing to do with shipping fee.Shippers deal with weight. Contact shipping companies like uchelogistics and co to determine shipping fee

It's important to note that there is EXPRESS SHIPPING and NORMAL SHIPPING. Express is always almost 2ce the cost of normal shipping. Hope that helps?

2sexycom:
How much will cost to purchase a 30 yuan product that weighs 2kg and the ship to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
Please guys, how many of you are still using CVM because those people have made me lost a bid for supplies.

For over 3weeks now i place my other for them to pay my supplier at alibaba up till this day they have not pay the albaba guy the money and my cash is stock there in their account. I chatted with them none of them could even give me a reasonable reason why my supplier can not be paid.

PLEASE IS THERE ANY BODY THAT IS STILL USING THEIR SERVICE BECAUSE I AM TIRE OF THEM. OR MY MONEY HAS GONE.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
Why did you use CVM nahhh

AMI3:
Please guys, how many of you are still using CVM because those people have made me lost a bid for supplies.

For over 3weeks now i place my other for them to pay my supplier at alibaba up till this day they have not pay the albaba guy the money and my cash is stock there in their account. I chatted with them none of them could even give me a reasonable reason why my supplier can not be paid.

PLEASE IS THERE ANY BODY THAT IS STILL USING THEIR SERVICE BECAUSE I AM TIRE OF THEM. OR MY MONEY HAS GONE.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Why did you use CVM nahhh

My dear forgive me for that, i have learned my bitter lesson. Initially they were not like this, i don't know what has gotten into their heads, may be too much of customers.
I believe as soon as i get out off this mess i will never try them again. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amaka15(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
Dis is dey reason y I do tell people to use sam cee logistic at list dey have office at ikeja dey cannot run away wit ur money. Try dem now people are saying gud about dem. Call emeka on +8613719353179 or Amaka 07039738180. Still waiting for u calls. God bless u.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 11:23pm On May 02, 2016
AMI3:

It is impossible to place an order for three weeks and it has not been processed. Please provide your order number here for everyone to see. If we are guilty as you mention, we will pay you for th day and if possible ship your item for free without charge.
Also provide us the date you chat with us and we will go through our chat history.
The only thing that can cause that to happen is if you have placed the order before making the payment first. When an order is place without payment, during office hour, the order will be moved and an email will be forwarded to the customer.

In the next four hours, China office will open and look into the issue. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 5:31am On May 03, 2016
Chrisvicmall:

It is impossible to place an order for three weeks and it has not been processed. Please provide your order number here for everyone to see. If we are guilty as you mention, we will pay you for th day and if possible ship your item for free without charge.
Also provide us the date you chat with us and we will go through our chat history.
The only thing that can cause that to happen is if you have placed the order before making the payment first. When an order is place without payment, during office hour, the order will be moved and an email will be forwarded to the customer.

Thank God you are here. Please go and check this order number. 1604162432 and it was on the 16/04/2016. I don't want to talk too much with you if you can do something about it do it i will be very grateful with you. If u still want the screen shot of the chat. there is no problem.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2016
Chrisvicmall:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SwitchTel(m): 5:19am On May 04, 2016
Need to bring in a truck or 2 from
China. What's the fastest route to get it in before the 45 or whatever days it takes
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by solaceTK(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
Are you looking for a 2gb Dedicated Video graphics HP laptop, then visit my thread to see the full spec and grab it before it is sold. Look out for page 4 on my thread. Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JAZES(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2016
We provide the easiest and fastest way to pay your supplier. Infact your supplier gets paid instantly with
little or no fees by paying them with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the fastest and easiest means to pay your supplier in china and we sell to you at the
cheapest rate. We sell bitcoin at N310/$ if you are buying from $500 and above.
Visit our site for details: www.swiftecurrency.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 7:04am On May 05, 2016
Dear Uchelogistics,

I've used your services before,I'm using your service again now...BUT WHY IS LILY NOT REPLYING MY CHATS NA?MY GOODS MUST NOT MISS O
,ONCE YOU SEE THIS,MAKE SHE JUST REPLY ME JEJE O

I REST MY CASE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by braindee(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2016
just2okworld:
Dear Uchelogistics,
I've used your services before,I'm using your service again now...BUT WHY IS LILY NOT REPLYING MY CHATS NA?MY GOODS MUST NOT MISS O
,ONCE YOU SEE THIS,MAKE SHE JUST REPLY ME JEJE O
I REST MY CASE

Please, how much do they ship to Lagos? Can you give me UcheLogistics contacts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.