Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619740 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
stevolinkon40: I won book space for my gf,abi na second row sure pass?

lol...space booker grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ymodulus: 2. 2nd way is to chat or send your seller a message telling him that you want him to ship to your address.

When you place the order, make sure you upload or specify the shipping address on your order message.

Chatting style

Sir, sending China address in chinese format via the message center is not supported by aliexpress.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nedu31(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow! That's the boss, Let me take second row seat, the ogas has occupied first row.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nedu31: Wow! That's the boss, Let me take second row seat, the ogas has occupied first row.

If na stand I fit stand as far I dey inside d room.... No probs....

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oga ymudulus thanks for this thread again I benefited from the previous one, can you please throw more light on contacting suppliers from www.1688.com since I tried to register with them from my phone and it requested for China number, also can u Tell us with system of payment is Good... like making payment and getting the product received by the shipping agent before they receive the money (secure payment method, to avoid 419 china guys) please also Tell us which ATM is better or PayPal etc... thanks so much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
to those of wishing to shop on other website like JD.Com taobao.com and so on..... we all know. that these websites are in Chinese kindly use this link to change all to English http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/url_translator.html

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by afoobiggy700(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
me don carry chair sit down for 2nd row
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
I don't know may be this is relevant to the thread but I just wish to add the exchange rate of each country to naira as at 18/07/14...... Nigerian Naira Exchange Rate
in NGN
Un. Arab Emirates
Dirham 44
Argentine Peso 19.9
Australian Dollar 152
Bulgarian Lev 112
Brazilian Real 71.7
Canadian Dollar 151
Swiss Franc 180
Chilean Peso 0.286
Chinese Yuan
Renminbi 26.1
Czech Koruna 7.97
Danish Krone 29.3
Algerian Dinar 2.02
Egyptian Pound 22.6
Euro 219
British Pound 277
Hong Kong Dollar 20.9
Croatian Kuna 28.7
Hungarian Forint 0.703
Indonesian Rupiah 0.0138
Israeli New Shekel 47.1
Indian Rupee 2.68
Iranian Rial 0.0062
Iceland Krona 1.41
Japanese Yen 1.6
Korean Won 0.157
Sri Lanka Rupee 1.24
Mexican Peso 12.5
Malaysian Ringgit 50.8
Norwegian Krone 26
New Zealand Dollar 140
Philippine Peso 3.71
Pakistan Rupee 1.64
Polish Zloty 52.7
Qatari Rial 44.4
Romanian Leu 49.3
Serbian Dinar 1.88
Russian Ruble 4.59
Saudi Riyal 43.1
Swedish Krona 23.7
Singapore Dollar 130
Thai Baht 5.03
Turkish Lira 75.6
Taiwan Dollar 5.4
Ukraine Hryvnia 13.8
American Dollar 162
South African Rand 15.1
mind you it depend on where you are exchanging your currency ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larrysng(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Okattamgbee: Sir, sending China address in chinese format via the message center is not supported by aliexpress.

It true Aliexpress does not allow any other language than English but as you can see from the image used as example that the address was uploaded as a picture. You have to convert the address to image with paint (its usually comes with window). If you can't do it this way you can give the seller the English translation of the address except if the seller does not understand English very well.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good one...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guys, i bought some watches from aliexperess and after some days. The seller asked me to extend the shipping days cos the product is out of stock which i did... He later said that i should cancel the order or wait for another 1week which i found not interesting; and cancel the order... Now, am seeing something like complete order, i don't know if this man tricked me... But the product information still read 'CANCELED ORDER'

guys pls help out... Will they still return my cash?

The status : Closed
Reminder: Seller agreed to order cancellation...

And they ask me to leave feedback.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:06am On Jul 20, 2014
. . . .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 4:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Mpetempe: Guys, i bought some watches from aliexperess and after some days. The seller asked me to extend the shipping days cos the product is out of stock which i did... He later said that i should cancel the order or wait for another 1week which i found not interesting; and cancel the order... Now, am seeing something like complete order, i don't know if this man tricked me... But the product information still read 'CANCELED ORDER'

next time always chat with the seller concerning the product before you make payment, he might even give you better suggestion. well I'm not sure he tricked you, but i think he doesn't have them in stuck, and don't cancel the order if you've made the payment, if he doesn't have that type in stuck you can go for another type that he has or you can negotiate with him .. cool

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Mpetempe: Guys, i bought some watches from aliexperess and after some days. The seller asked me to extend the shipping days cos the product is out of stock which i did... He later said that i should cancel the order or wait for another 1week which i found not interesting; and cancel the order... Now, am seeing something like complete order, i don't know if this man tricked me... But the product information still read 'CANCELED ORDER'

Calm down and give it 5-7 business days and you get your cash back. Quickly leave feedback as without it, your money won't be forwarded to their buyer payment section. Aside giving an answer, this question you've asked is not for this thread Sir. More of help would come from the Do it yourself section. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2014
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all. I am planning to use Base 1 logistics this week but have not heard people talking about them recently. Are they still in business? If yes, how is their service. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice thread
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Okattamgbee: Good morning and happy Sunday to you all. I am planning to use Base 1 logistics this week but have not heard people talking about them recently. Are they still in business? If yes, how is their service. Thanks.
Base1 tested and trusted.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2014
eph12:
Base1 tested and trusted.
Thanks boss, gonna check them out this week.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dscientist: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice one
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by watzz: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2014
hw do dey wrk? i.e paymnt, shippn, contact, office etc. i mean Base 1.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BJ4REEL(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
ok, present! leggo!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
watzz: hw do dey wrk? i.e paymnt, shippn, contact, office etc. i mean Base 1.
+8615818134755. That's chinedu(base1 contact number). You collect your goods from Emeka at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
So from this shipping companies u listed, there's no sign of site by them,how do one track items or be on a safe side?

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okattamgbee: Sir, sending China address in chinese format via the message center is not supported by aliexpress.

this is your answer. Note image should be JPeg format
larrysng:
It true Aliexpress does not allow any other language than English but as you can see from the image used as example that the address was uploaded as a picture. You have to convert the address to image with paint (its usually comes with window). If you can't do it this way you can give the seller the English translation of the address except if the seller does not understand English very well.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okattamgbee: Good morning and happy Sunday to you all. I am planning to use Base 1 logistics this week but have not heard people talking about them recently. Are they still in business? If yes, how is their service. Thanks.

Tested and trusted. However I lost their contact due to my own personal data loss. but be careful when using them sending battery items.

can someone post his contact. using above laid format.

thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
base 1 adress:Address: Guangzhou City Park Road, No.
218 Tracker Garment City A1028

chinese:地址:广州市广园西路218号盈富服装城A1028档,务必寄件时请把客户的名字和国外电话写在快件外面上
number:+8615818134755
express:8.5$
normal: i never use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zopaks: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
great write up

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nice one Oga Ymodulus... Always keeping the flame
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weldone my Ogas, for starting dis new thread at least newbie like me can easily grab knowledge n undastandin frm d start...Thank God i joined d room as it started..
Pls,which shipping agent cn u recommend now.....dts trusted,reliable n keep to dia words....Am plannin to do my 1st importatn ds wk.....Thanks bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OCTAVO: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Following...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by donstevewrites: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is good stuff bro!!!9
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ymodulus:

Tested and trusted. However I lost their contact due to my own personal data loss. but be careful when using them sending battery items.

can someone post his contact. using above laid format.

thanks
I want to send Tablet PC through them. Hope they do ship Tablet PCs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.