Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618220 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ebukahh97(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Not the first time I'm doing business with Funkam

He's a good guy

He's up straight

Delivered my stuff on time too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2023
***** CHINA FUNDS TRANSFERS *****

Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Additionally, we do the following:
1.) We sell Jeans (Wholesale & Retail) – Shipped from Abroad.
2.) China’s Products Sourcing and Procurements.
3.) We also sell some other Products (Jewelry, etc.).

Please Note -
A.) Minimum/Maximum Amount per Transaction: ¥1,000/¥50,000.
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 8 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
*** D.) Please, we neither collect Funds nor give out Rate after 8 am.
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

For more information, you may click the below Link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7309250/chinas-payments-products-procurements

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2023
LADIES’ JEANS – SHIPPED FROM ABROAD (*** Free Shipping to Lagos, NG)

Product: Ladies’ Jeans
**** Comes with Free Shipping to Lagos, Nigeria.
Model No.: LJ-AB24
**** Special Feature: Elastic Waist
Ouantity: 2 Pcs
Unit Price: ¥98/Pc
Sizes: XL. 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
Colours: 3 – Light Blue, Deep Blue, Black
Delivery Period: 16-23 Days

**** Wholesale is available.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ab3458(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello House, can anyone help me with recommendations for website to buy genuine gadgets and phone from china!! Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Valuepaints20(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Meejayelife(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
[
We are clearing agent should be Incase anyone have goods to import or export should kindly contact us...+2348029751319 or meejay4life@gmail.com...thanks...

quote author=Ymodulus post=24807027]Ok do to the recent data loss on Nairaland, a lot of info about shipping companies went away .
I decided starting the thread over again from scratch, but this time around I want to get several things straight and right. With the following in mind

1. Simplicity : To ensure new comers in the game can easily become pro’s
2. Quick referencing: To ensure that Freight company info’s can be easily referenced
3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like MAYORALL , SHINAF]. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution
4. Introduce new shipping company:
5. Remove old and un-useful freight companies
6. Joint cooperation to tackle problems associated with shipping and air freight
7. Make Shipping from China to Nigeria ease

I will start the thread by listing the following companies.
[/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Meejayelife(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2023
We are clearing agent should be Incase anyone have goods to import or export should kindly contact us...+2348029751319 or meejay4life@gmail.com...any country of the word we import and export both food and general goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2023

Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------

Please Note -
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 8 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by natedensel: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ebukahh97:
Not the first time I'm doing business with Funkam

He's a good guy

He's up straight

Delivered my stuff on time too
Lol, you got lucky, my experience with him or her is terrible, some of my items missing, and it took over three months to get my stuff, if you like try them again, you'll be shocked at how much your blood pressure will rise.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Because of the volatility in currency exchange rates, customers may be asked to make a payment before the shipment can be processed.

Funkam Logistics
Integrity is our watchword
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Funkam Logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 8:22am On Jan 09

-----------

Please Note -

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dramadiddy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05
who can help ship from nigeria to china?

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.