Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (621838 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=zanyzara post=46967036][/quote]no I didn't. I'm stuck with k-express for now as I'm not ready to risk trying any unknown entity in this buhari economy.

The only one that I tried once, charges commission as well as delivery fee. I can't pay sales commission,buyer pays delivery fee and then I still pay you commission for helping collect cash.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zanyzara: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=NnamdiN post=46967332]

Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Try ibl logistics

[quote author=zanyzara post=46969109][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrZENographer: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2016
inosabi:
Anyone can take advantage of this promo now. They are not new to some peeps here.

Any proof that theze people are genuine. Quick reply. About to ship goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
chrisj2020:
Please everybody forgive me. I drank 12 bottles of Gulder and went bersek.
I am just recovering. By the way, did i mention mames or accuse anyone of any wrong doing?
OMG winkPlease everybody forgive me. I drank 12 bottles of Gulder and went bersek.
I am just recovering. By the way, did i mention mames or accuse anyone of any wrong doing?
OMG

Haha....you're forgiving, go home and sin no more.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Obynolee:

Haha....you're forgiving, go home and sin no more.
Don't mind the guy deceiving himself
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
tpip:
Who has a clone iphone 6 for sale. Or who can order 1 for me.

Are you still in need of the iPhone?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Don't mind the guy deceiving himself

He miss Yan big time,maybe because he is new here,I remembered my early days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 3:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Obynolee:

Are you still in need of the iPhone?

Yes
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
tpip:

Yes

Can we talk here,whatsapp:08037888927?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2016
RoyalGate Logistics (Uche Best) has not delivered my goods since 50days today even when they told me that it would take 30-35 days to arrive Lagos.

Now Uche no longer answers my calls or reply my messages.

Please Nairalanders what do you advice me to so

I'm confused and frustrated.

Just a newbie in importation.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizgenius1: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2016
nwajohn:
RoyalGate Logistics (Uche Best) has not delivered my goods since 50days today even when they told me that it would take 30-35 days to arrive Lagos.

50days?? WTH have u been to their office? even nipost these days is no longer up to a month...why dont you go their office and create a scene angry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
bizgenius1:

50days?? WTH have u been to their office? even nipost these days is no longer up to a month...why dont you go their office and create a scene angry

I travelled all the way to their office in Lagos from portharcourt last two weeks and their nonchalant customer care was not even helping matters. He called Uche (the boss) in China and he confirmed that the goods has arrived that it's the clearing that is holding the goods. He said I should pay the shipping cost he charged and go back to PH that WHENEVER the goods is cleared, he would give me a call. But I refused to pay the money holding out till I see my goods before making any payment. But till now, no call, no message. If I call or send message, no reply.

Just frustrating. I don't want to travel to Lagos again without getting the goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizgenius1: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
nwajohn:

I travelled all the way to their office in Lagos from portharcourt last two weeks and their nonchalant customer care was not even helping matters. He called Uche (the boss) in China and he confirmed that the goods has arrived that it's the clearing that is holding the goods. He said I should pay the shipping cost he charged and go back to PH that WHENEVER the goods is cleared, he would give me a call. But I refused to pay the money holding out till I see my goods before making any payment. But till now, no call, no message. If I call or send message, no reply.

Just frustrating. I don't want to travel to Lagos again without getting the goods.

maybe u should threaten them with legal action or better still get the police involved since they are not even giving u a time frame
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by achicares(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls. can someone verify how genuine is CJ Logistics.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
nwajohn:

Is it sea cargo or air Cargo?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Is it sea cargo or air Cargo?

Sea cargo sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
bizgenius1:

maybe u should threaten them with legal action or better still get the police involved since they are not even giving u a time frame

Those folks won't help o. They are more frustrating.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
nwajohn:

If its a sea cargo, I will encourage you to still have little patient more for them. They may also not pick your call due to the fact that they don't have a positive response for you, though its not ideal cos picking up would have given you assurance that you are still safe

I don't know these guys but one thing I have noticed even before I ventured into shipping sector is that,most of these guys will give you shorter period in order to woo you to their side and the next thing is story story story.

Take more patient till it reaches 60 days and if after then every other thing remains as is,then I implore you to take legal action for breach of contract.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
nwajohn:

Sea cargo sir.
Go and put your mind at rest & stop disturbing yourself. Most shippers promise 35 days but its more than that for this reason
1. Its a groupage which means if its not close or up to 40feet container they don't ship i.e your item gets to the cargo company today doesn't mean it will be freight this week. The truthful ones will tell you exactly when it shipped which is the time you start counting 35 days plus 7-14 days for custom clearance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
abbeyforex:

If its a sea cargo, I will encourage you to still have little patient more for them. They may also not pick your call due to the fact that they don't have a positive response for you, though its not ideal cos picking up would have given you assurance that you are still safe

I don't know these guys but one thing I have noticed even before I ventured into shipping sector is that,most of these guys will give you shorter period in order to woo you to their side and the next thing is story story story.

Take more patient till it reaches 60 days and if after then every other thing remains as is,then I implore you to take legal action for breach of contract.

Thank you boss
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Go and put your mind at rest & stop disturbing yourself. Most shippers promise 35 days but its more than that for this reason
1. Its a groupage which means if its not close or up to 40feet container they don't ship i.e your item gets to the cargo company today doesn't mean it will be freight this week. The truthful ones will tell you exactly when it shipped which is the time you start counting 35 days plus 7-14 days for custom clearance

Thank you sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tpip: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Please I need a good logistics company that can handle shipping from china for me.
A shipping company that is true to its words o. Please any suggestions.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

Any proof that theze people are genuine. Quick reply. About to ship goods.
They have been mentioned on this thread in the past .search them and read up.contact them as well for further proof.
Personally, I have used them countless times for normal shipping .takes them not less than 7 to 10 days to deliver. Now i resort to sea shipping to cut cost.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Do you use them for sea cargo? How long does it take?

inosabi:

They have been mentioned on this thread in the past .search them and read up.contact them as well for further proof.
Personally, I have used them countless times for normal shipping .takes them not less than 7 to 10 days to deliver. Now i resort to sea shipping to cut cost.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nwajohn(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
inosabi:

Please which sea shipping coy do you use??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gooddynews(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
get better improved import news @ campusbuy247.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by inosabi: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Do you use them for sea cargo? How long does it take?

I really dont want to put any business down. But my first experience is not good. I received my goods after 3 months they confirmed shipment(NB: receiving date is different from shipping date).

And when i finally did., the goods was enroute to Aba instead of Lagos. Although they compensate me by reducing the CBM.

This shipping company that i used now, shipped goods to them for the first time hoping to received in a months time.but never did. Contacted their office in china for about 1 week yet they claimed they have search all their wayhouse but my goods is not there.

The issue was finally resolved with the aid of a family friend .on his instruction all their warehouse were ransacked lo and behold it was dump in their 4th warehouse in baiyun , later, it was loaded and shipped after 5 days

I received it exactly on the 35th day after shipment. At times it varies .

Sometimes i received goods that arrive recently first before other ones that are already with them . I assume maybe it is cause of space in the container.

Recently , i received 0.22 CBM of goods that arrived lately against 4CBM that arrived a day before.

For now, i normally received my goods here within 35 days to 45days.

@all kindly do not request for the shipping coy i used as their method of receiving goods is a bit somehow. Secondly, they sometimes change staff and you need to know one of their staff to update you and send waybill details of your goods prior to loading and shipment., !as i do not want to turn to their unpaid customer care staff here. grin

I only share my experience

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Samtoby(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Hi, please can someone update me on St Patrick's logistics details? Their prices per KG and how to contact them..

Urgently needed..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biggal: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Pls is county cargo good for shipping if not pls which one can ship direct from China to ph pls to cut cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.