Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620319 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2017
nickyblaze:
nbc sky logistics contact me on whats app i also help u buy from 1688.com and ship to Lagos nigeria at a cheap and reliable rate

Do you have office in Lagos?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
MelonTech:

St Patrick's International Logistics is still the best for me.

Since 2014, I have been dealing with them. I have never had one single atom of sad experience with them.

They're very professional. I use them exclusively now.
This year alone I have done 5 shipments through them.

Right now am expecting cartons of USB cables on waybill, which they brought from China for me which took 6days to come in instead of 7days for normal.

But mind you. They are not cheap.

Thanks MelonTech.
What matters is reliability even though they expensive to use.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

N58/¥
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
tugrow:

N58/¥
do you have alipay
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by izzou(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
tugrow:

N58/¥

Please help me cost this

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32496121281.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9B7tsSN#autostay

I need like 10 pieces
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Joshmedia1: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
X

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
chukel:
do you have alipay
yes
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
izzou:

Please help me cost this

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32496121281.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.70bc08b9B7tsSN#autostay

I need like 10 pieces
check my signature, you will see my service thread , move this they please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Truedat: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone recommended a reliable shipping coy from SA to naija?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Truedat: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Recommend
Truedat:
Can anyone recommended a reliable shipping coy from SA to naija?
Truedat:
Can anyone recommend a reliable shipping coy from SA to naija?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by africanman85: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2017
tugrow:
the best cheapest site in china for your little material is 1688, you can check phone in jd or Taobao

For payment, you can't pay directly, I can help you pay and ship for you at affordable rate

Read this thread too, it will help

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store
I stay in aba, how do I sell my imported goods on konga and kaymu since most buyers want pay on delivery ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
africanman85:
I stay in aba, how do I sell my imported goods on konga and kaymu since most buyers want pay on delivery ?
if you can get a delivery service in Aba that can deliver every way better
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017

N58/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 365/$

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by macveracity(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Plz can someone help me with st. Patrick's website
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emprordan: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Humble greetings to you all Nairalanders, I am Victor from Ado-Ekiti. I knew about mini importation business about 3 years ago and I have used AliExpress and dhgate, but I have not made any remarkable progress in the business maybe because there was no one to really put me through or I should say that we outside Lagos state don't have enough advantage when it comes to this business.

There are so many bad experience that I had in this business but I dont want to explain them here so as to keep this article short. I want to go to my main point.

I have made up my mind not to give another trier importing from china (Atleast for now), because I know that Nairaland Is full of people in Lagos state who are successfully importing at large scale. So I thought that it would not be a bad idea if I become a retailer and not only me but together with some people that are here with me who ar ready to do business.

So I don't know if anybody here will not mind being our supplier we are ready to buy.

But please read below to know how i plan to make it work

Now this is the plan.

I am a web designer as a matter of fact I built ekitimarket.com where I run classifieds advertising.

So my intention is to build a marketplace website like konga where you can sell your products in bulk, and ofcos it will not be limited to ekiti state but it will be a website where retailers at various state will be able to order for their products at wholesale price though that will be in the future but for now it will be me and some people that are already here with me who are willing to start business and some other people that we will introduce into the business.
And i can assure you that I will put in all my potential to bring in enough retailers.

But the only clause is this.

I know that Nairaland Is mixed with both real people as well as enough scammers. So I will not be risking peoples money by sending money aheard of products.

But trust me the moment I lay my hands on the goods I will send the money immediately.

This is possible Because I don't plan to do pay on delivery for retailers on the Website so if you received an order that means the person has paid to me and I will also contact you to confirm the payment before you send the product.

If you wish to do this business but you dont trust me enough yet, you can start with something very small that you can afford to loose then if i fail you can stop and tell everyone else to stay away from me.

But trust me, I am planning a long time business so am not here to scam or steal.

I do not want to make this post too long but if you are interested please do these two things.

1) Reply to this post and tell me to go ahead with the website.

2) Send your name and Phone Number to emprorvictor@gmail.com or you can just call me directly 09030912467.
This will help me to contact you when the website is ready.

On a final note, If I see just one positive reply I will go ahead and invest my money into building the Website... But I hope to see more than one.

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 4:24am On Aug 16, 2017
macveracity:
Plz can someone help me with st. Patrick's website
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2017
aumeehn:
from which site do you import your goods

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dikachi86(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2017
I need a reliable shipping agent not a fraudster
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aumeehn: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Chumaco12 post=59516095][/quote] Hi
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
dikachi86:
I need a reliable shipping agent not a fraudster

https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba

Check that link to see if we can work
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayorh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
If you are into Wood Exportation check my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by palzee(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello all, though I'm fairly new to nairaland, I followed some threads (this one inclusive) about importation and my first shipment just successfully arrived Warri today. So, right now I have brand new female wristwatch for sale.
Brand: Nary
Stainless steel, water resistant and anti-scratch. I have personally tested these features.
It also comes with a watch box.
Price is 4K. Nationwide delivery.
Wholesale selling is also available.
You can contact me through my signature. Whatsapp only. I promise you won't regret doing business with me.
I also really want to appreciate Mayorall, Tugrow, Shinaf and every other person that has put in some efforts to teach others on this platform.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dste(m): 1:35am On Aug 21, 2017
i'm also in China and i can get you a cheaper shipping agent to nigeria at $4.1 /kg and you pay 300/kg for clearing in Nigeria, get your good between 5-7days.. contact me for more info. If you are into wholesale and would like to get goods directly from the factories you can contact me as well. And if you have goods in Nigeria fro export to China, Holla at your boy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nemzymusic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ymodulus:
Method of calculating money to pay to your shipping coy.

For example If your goods weigh let say 3.5kg. and cost of express freight. $8/kg + #450/kg.
Waybill china-to-Nigeria: $8 * 3.5= $24 * 165(assumed exchange rate)= #4620
Custom-clearance: #450 * 3.5= #1575
Total amount to be paid for 3.5kg = #6195

The same procedure applies to Normal and Express method of shipping. Same procedure applies to goods weighing less than 1
Waybill china to Nigeria: $8 * 3.5 = $28 (not $24) * 165 (assumed exchange rate) = #4620
Custom-clearance: #450 * 3.5= #1575
Total amount to be paid for 3.5kg = #6195

How do i know the weight of a product from 1688 since its completely in china?
Can i use Chrisvicmall to help purchase the item and then use Nonikings to Ship it down to lagos?
How do we know current exchange rate for dollar on other Logistics company?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017

N58/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 370/$

My contacts and service link on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.