Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618652 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
sexysisi:
I don't know how warehouse but I have his Telephone number.

You are welcome,, kindly updated me if any irregularities still occur
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Muzikluva(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
tugrow:
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

N58/¥
Hey hello... Can you drop your mail or website for me please?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Olusheyi1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
See my rich signature for your urgent financial needs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yesloaded: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
For your procurement + shipping from 1688, taobao, eBay.com, please call/whatsapp 08137750741.

Office address on our website www.qualitymart.com.ng

We can as well help you handle procurement only while you send us your China shipping address, we shall help you purchase the goods, ship to your China address & send you tracking number.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cyriacusifeco:
Please Help.

How likely would Chinese Customs seize goods imported from their country?

My agent couldn't deliver the goods I purchased and paid for saying that it was seized at the Chinese airport.

After more than two months of waiting, I decided to contact my suppliers to know if they have had similar experiences but they said know that they have been shipping the same item for years with no problems and don't think it's the fact.

This is strange to me because it's been years since I started importation and having come close to hearing a thing like this.

If anyone has had this experience, please do share and let me know the way forward. Items are certainly not contraband. What could be the reason for the confiscation according to the agent?

Please note that I have just shipped the same item with a different agent and it came in within one week.
what item is that
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Muzikluva:

Hey hello... Can you drop your mail or website for me please?
www.tugrow1688.com 08182581068 whstsapp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thank you . I received some of the goods yesterday and the new agent informed me I will receive others latest by Monday. He said the former agent has been moved to another section and he would contact him so he can handle my other goods.
He gave some explanations for the delay which of course made a whole lot of sense to me. I really appreciate you all. I will give update on other goods.
effissyman:

You are welcome,, kindly updated me if any irregularities still occur

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
GreenAirCargo:
GreenAir it's not controlled and managed by a single body. The agent in charged of these page and online clients has just been moved to Sea Shipping. Because obviously he lacked customers relationship and communication we desire... A new agent has been assigned. We apologise for all that transpired and want to assure our potential customers of our desire to put them first... And to assure all customers that we are here because of them.

We really apologise for all abnormalities.

Thank you willyede for the honest opinion. We appreciate, and we want to ensure you we are untop the issue.

you are a liar stop deceiving people , i can remember it took more than 6months before you can post your address here abeg stop deceiving people
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
sexysisi:
Seun
next time use tugrow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
I know someone who can exchange at #54-55/¥ .

If you're interested, mention me .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
emprordan:
Humble greetings to you all Nairalanders, I am Victor from Ado-Ekiti. I knew about mini importation business about 3 years ago and I have used AliExpress and dhgate, but I have not made any remarkable progress in the business maybe because there was no one to really put me through or I should say that we outside Lagos state don't have enough advantage when it comes to this business.

There are so many bad experience that I had in this business but I dont want to explain them here so as to keep this article short. I want to go to my main point.

I have made up my mind not to give another trier importing from china (Atleast for now), because I know that Nairaland Is full of people in Lagos state who are successfully importing at large scale. So I thought that it would not be a bad idea if I become a retailer and not only me but together with some people that are here with me who ar ready to do business.

So I don't know if anybody here will not mind being our supplier we are ready to buy.

But please read below to know how i plan to make it work

Now this is the plan.

I am a web designer as a matter of fact I built ekitimarket.com where I run classifieds advertising.

So my intention is to build a marketplace website like konga where you can sell your products in bulk, and ofcos it will not be limited to ekiti state but it will be a website where retailers at various state will be able to order for their products at wholesale price though that will be in the future but for now it will be me and some people that are already here with me who are willing to start business and some other people that we will introduce into the business.
And i can assure you that I will put in all my potential to bring in enough retailers.

But the only clause is this.

I know that Nairaland Is mixed with both real people as well as enough scammers. So I will not be risking peoples money by sending money aheard of products.

But trust me the moment I lay my hands on the goods I will send the money immediately.

This is possible Because I don't plan to do pay on delivery for retailers on the Website so if you received an order that means the person has paid to me and I will also contact you to confirm the payment before you send the product.

If you wish to do this business but you dont trust me enough yet, you can start with something very small that you can afford to loose then if i fail you can stop and tell everyone else to stay away from me.

But trust me, I am planning a long time business so am not here to scam or steal.

I do not want to make this post too long but if you are interested please do these two things.

1) Reply to this post and tell me to go ahead with the website.

2) Send your name and Phone Number to emprorvictor@gmail.com or you can just call me directly 09030912467.
This will help me to contact you when the website is ready.

On a final note, If I see just one positive reply I will go ahead and invest my money into building the Website... But I hope to see more than one.

Thanks, waiting for your reply.
I'm interested in your idea but not at the moment.
I'll contact you when I'm ready .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariangeles(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cyriacusifeco:
Please Help.

How likely would Chinese Customs seize goods imported from their country?

My agent couldn't deliver the goods I purchased and paid for saying that it was seized at the Chinese airport.

After more than two months of waiting, I decided to contact my suppliers to know if they have had similar experiences but they said know that they have been shipping the same item for years with no problems and don't think it's the fact.

This is strange to me because it's been years since I started importation and having come close to hearing a thing like this.

If anyone has had this experience, please do share and let me know the way forward. Items are certainly not contraband. What could be the reason for the confiscation according to the agent?

Please note that I have just shipped the same item with a different agent and it came in within one week.
What are the items ??

If it's any of the things listed on the notice, then that could have been the problem

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Shoes
Mariangeles:
What are the items ??

If it's any of the things listed on the notice, then that could have been the problem
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariangeles(f): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
sexysisi:
Shoes
Yours were seized too ??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
manlawal:
you are a liar stop deceiving people , i can remember it took more than 6months before you can post your address here abeg stop deceiving people

4, opeki road opeki bstop ipaja.

No 2, been avenue Fountain Estate Kano.

Procurement and shipping...

We also procure and send to your preferred shipping company...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by joyousf: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2019
is this still working? I'm interested

emprordan:
Humble greetings to you all Nairalanders, I am Victor from Ado-Ekiti. I knew about mini importation business about 3 years ago and I have used AliExpress and dhgate, but I have not made any remarkable progress in the business maybe because there was no one to really put me through or I should say that we outside Lagos state don't have enough advantage when it comes to this business.

There are so many bad experience that I had in this business but I dont want to explain them here so as to keep this article short. I want to go to my main point.

I have made up my mind not to give another trier importing from china (Atleast for now), because I know that Nairaland Is full of people in Lagos state who are successfully importing at large scale. So I thought that it would not be a bad idea if I become a retailer and not only me but together with some people that are here with me who ar ready to do business.

So I don't know if anybody here will not mind being our supplier we are ready to buy.

Now this is the plan.

I am a web designer as a matter of fact I built ekitimarket.com where I run classifieds advertising.

So my intention is to build a marketplace website like konga where you can sell your products in bulk, and ofcos it will not be limited to ekiti state but it will be a website where retailers at various state will be able to order for their products at wholesale price though that will be in the future but for now it will be me and some people that are already here with me who are willing to start business and some other people that we will introduce into the business.
And i can assure you that I will put in all my potential to bring in enough retailers.

I know that Nairaland Is mixed with both real people as well as enough scammers. So I will not be risking peoples money by sending money aheard of products.

But trust me the moment I lay my hands on the goods I will send the money immediately.

This is possible Because I don't plan to do pay on delivery for retailers on the Website so if you received an order that means the person has paid to me and I will also contact you to confirm the payment before you send the product.

If you wish to do this business but you dont trust me enough yet, you can start with something very small that you can afford to loose then if i fail you can stop and tell everyone else to stay away from me.

But trust me, I am planning a long time business so am not here to scam or steal.

I do not want to make this post too long but if you are interested please do these two things.

2) Send your name and Phone Number to emprorvictor@gmail.com or you can just call me directly 09030912467.

On a final note, If I see just one positive reply I will go ahead and invest my money into building the Website... But I hope to see more than one.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by joyousf: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2019
tugrow:

finally your contact.
I sent you a mail via the Nairaland platform n no reply. I'd chat you up on whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariangeles(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
sexysisi:
Till now, you have refused to tell me when I will get my goods. You are here displaying fake goods while holding to my 226k. I contacted you yesterday and you ignored. Are you saying you will not release my goods or not . Do you want this issue to be messier than this?
Did you need him to buy your goods for you ??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by raymondele86(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kenturkey048(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Please how reliable is tugrow1688,??I just wan start this mini importing bid,na my allawee I wan use stat,I wouldn't want any stories??

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Muzikluva(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
papalasun:

We do offer services to clients who cant buy goods close to 10kg
We have clients who are into drop shipping
Hello.. Please give me your contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yesloaded: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2019
You want to buy & ship from 1688, taobao, eBay, & Amazon? Contact us now on 08137750741, we shall help you buy & ship to Nigeria without stress.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sophiasuccess96: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
tugrow:

Worst customer service ever. I have never experienced any like this before, both on their chat platform and whatsapp, when you ask question after their so called "commitment fee" everything goes numb as long as the conversation is not in their favor. Go and hire good CSR ,change your image

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Muzikluva(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
sophiasuccess96:

Worst customer service ever. I have never experienced any like this before, both on their chat platform and whatsapp, when you ask question after their so called "commitment fee" everything goes numb as long as the conversation is not in their favor. Go and hire good CSR ,change your image
I swear... Their customer service is really poor! I am just thinking of using them for an order this week amd I contacted them last week. Very slow responses even from the guy that posts the website and phone number here. I left my former logistics because of the slow services and these ones are also exhibiting same thing.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kenturkey048(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Las,las,Na which logistic firm person go use we no go be hyper..I was about asking tugrow1688 why he does not have a company accoung..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kenturkey048(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Las,las,Na which logistic firm person go use we no go be hyper..I was about asking tugrow1688 why he does not have a company accoungt.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yesloaded: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
We are very much available to p you order & ship to Nigeria directly from 1688, taobao, & eBay

WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SenorFax(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2019
emprordan:

Now this is the plan.

Am interested.
Currently residing in Ado Ekiti
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olori4b: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Can anyone recommend a tried and true logistics company from China to Lagos. Also is anthas logistics also known as Mac kaf links still operational
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Welcome to GreenAire Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT AND AIR FREIGHT SERVICES. 

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %8 OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE. 

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$4.8 shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

EXPRESS $10 AND #800 CLEARANCE
2days

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO.

WhatsApp.
Visit www.greenairbuy.com.ng

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by erjo: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Please how reliable is tugrow1688,??I just wan start this mini importing bid,na my allawee I wan use stat,I wouldn't want any stories??

I have used him once sha, and he delivered my goods....but his response time was very poor.....but he was fast to confirmed my payment sha.....this guy would read your message and ignore....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
erjo:

I have used him once sha, and he delivered my goods....but his response time was very poor.....but he was fast to confirmed my payment sha.....this guy would read your message and ignore....
thanks for the response ...I

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.