Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (623993 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thespecialone:

You hit the nail on the head there bros. This is what one major shipper told me in private. That all this small boys importing 2kg or co will not give them peace of mind, while those who import in high volumes don't even bother them one bit. One specifically banned his China staff from receiving goods from purchases from online stores. And I agree with him because I experience this on a daily basis. The way we communicate is very important. I have been royally effed up by three of my preferred shippers several times. Rather than resort to exchanging words, I communicated in a polite and respectful manner and the situation was resolved. This not to say the shippers are all innocent oh but I suggest we all take some basic courses in conflict resolution online its free.

Well said bro. One gala and lacasera for you when we see grin
Hehehe
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please, which one among these logistic companies can help deliver a powerbank in Abuja tomorrow? Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
eph12:
Am afraid they are

What?! Sir are you serious/sure? I have already concluded arrangements with a Chinese supplier for 100 pairs of ladies' shoes, and am about to get an agent to handle the payment & delivery.

How then do ppl order for shoes and their agent get them delivered?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
shenzhenjames:

Dear Sir,
This is James Xu from Shenzhen AUSC Electronics Corporation.
Our company is the professional power bank manufacturer, producing power banks ranging from 2000 mah to 16000mah.
Any require, pls contact me.
Mobile Phone number: (86) 13612930527
Email Address: james@ausce.com
QQ Account: 1258933493
Sincerely wish your reply!
Best Regards
James Xu
Pls paste a link to your company site. If you can't do that, then you are a scammer. Pls nobody should deal with him for now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chartey: Pls paste a link to your company site. If you can't do that, then you are a scammer. Pls nobody should deal with him for now.
Ok I followed the link in his profile, can anybody verify the company before he's passed as genuine? All of una wey get friends for SZ.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Anyone with Nonnyking Lagos address? Pls help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikonz:

What?! Sir are you serious/sure? I have already concluded arrangements with a Chinese supplier for 100 pairs of ladies' shoes, and am about to get an agent to handle the payment & delivery.

How then do ppl order for shoes and their agent get them delivered?
Use a different shipping company apart from dhl
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
eph12:
Use a different shipping company apart from dhl

I never planned to use dhl, thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Mariesio: Anyone with Nonnyking Lagos address? Pls help

The MMA! smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2014
THANKS TO ALMIGHTY GOD. AND EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE.

ESPECIALLY YMODULUS!

CJ LOGISTICS FINALLY DELIVERED MY SMARTPHONE BATTERIES ON 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 FROM CHINA.

THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT ANSWERING CALLS AS AT WHEN DUE. THEY ARE VERY CHEAP. MY BOSS SAID THEY PASSED OUR TEST AND WE WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

THEY HAVE TWO CHINA PHONE NUMBERS VIZ; CHIMA +8613631344652, +8613719308343. IF ONE DIDN'T GO THROUGH TRY THE OTHER ONE.

I FOUND OUT THAT THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM IS SHIP TO THEIR OFFICE AND TELL CHIMA THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S ADDRESS HE WILL GO THERE AND COLLECT THE GOODS HIMSELF.

THANKS ALL! PEACE!!

GOD BLESS ALL THE HUSTLERS AND IMPORTERS.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2014
ColinAdua: THANKS TO ALMIGHTY GOD. AND EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE.
Good and well said
ESPECIALLY YMODULUS!

CJ LOGISTICS FINALLY DELIVERED MY SMARTPHONE BATTERIES ON 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 FROM CHINA.

THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT ANSWERING CALLS AS AT WHEN DUE. THEY ARE VERY CHEAP. MY BOSS SAID THEY PASSED OUR TEST AND WE WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

THEY HAVE TWO CHINA PHONE NUMBERS VIZ; CHIMA +8613631344652, +8613719308343. IF ONE DIDN'T GO THROUGH TRY THE OTHER ONE.

I FOUND OUT THAT THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM IS SHIP TO THEIR OFFICE AND TELL CHIMA THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S ADDRESS HE WILL GO THERE AND COLLECT THE GOODS HIMSELF.

THANKS ALL! PEACE!!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2014
ColinAdua: THANKS TO ALMIGHTY GOD. AND EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE.
Good and well said
ESPECIALLY YMODULUS!

THANKS ALL! PEACE!!

very good and well said
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2014
please asides NonnyKings is there any other agent that is in Lagos? Ikeja to be precise

urgent reply pls
I am tired of using NonnyKings, they know how to make make angry

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2014
femexsp: nonnykings,my parcel is over 2weeks.Na beg i dey beg.communication is superb in biz but i am giving them 35%.
i called n txt yet no tangible reply frm judy m mike

mine is 3 weeks + if not over a month now

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2014
ewizard1:

Which Judith is on the Run? You mean JudyChukel? Why are people like this? Judy i still spoke with yesterday... is on the run?

And its a [size=14pt]big[/size] bold lie... Micheal picks his calls, one bad thing i see about him is that he kinda leaves all the work to Judy...
You call him and he'll say "Talk to Judith..." Never ready to handle anything himself.

The fact that you couldnt reach Judith on Whatsapp hasnt declared her on the run, Make a phone call to her, she'll pick. I mentioned in a post... Use the WeChat app, she'll reply...

Relax... You dont judge people like that.

true
Judy picks calls
she told me she has problems with whatsapp
her we chat is what she said to use to contact her
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Chartey: Lost goods? Contact me please. I've been able to settle my problem with them(not missing goods o) very amicably because I had some sort of leverage over them.

check ur email
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2014
hustla: please asides NonnyKings is there any other agent that is in Lagos? Ikeja to be precise

urgent reply pls
I am tired of using NonnyKings, they know how to make make angry

What makes you feel the next agent will not make you mad?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Just did a review of nonny Kings in my head
asides from holding my brother's stuffs (tee shirts) for almost a month now, every other thing has been shipped fast
though Judy can be slow at replying messages sometimes
there was a time I had to resort to chatting with her in Chinese so she would talk fast

seems they are unable to locate the package of which the seller shipped within a week or so. I just hope I will get it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
yemi2plus:

What makes you feel the next agent will not make you mad?

true
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2014
ewizard1:

The MMA! smiley

Thanks, what I actually needed was their permanent address which is at Isolo. I have gotten it.

Thanks again!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sequel: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
please i need Judy's number ASAP...

and also contact details of Anthas.... abeg house make una helep meee oooooo becuase the tsunami wey happen to my data no be here
thanks @ all once again....

about picking up my 30Kg guuuudz form nonny...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=hustla]

mine is 3 weeks + if not over a month now [/quote

I gave Augusta a new tab , neatly wrapped with carton different from the original carton plus N2,500 to ship to China.

The adapter was stolen, original package damaged and the flipcase dirty and shows signs of use. It took them 10days to send the tab to China meaning someone here in Nigeria used the tab for that period.

Now the seller has debited me $27 for the flipcase , adapter and package because they need to be replaced. I demanded for my money from Nonnyking but they maintained they JUST HELP me to send it .

1)It is WRONG for Michael and his cohort Augusta to say they are JUST HELPING while I paid N2,500 for it because I was never TOLD its not part of their normal business activities.
2) Why was the adapter removed , flipcase dirtied and package damaged, it just shows their careless attitude to customers. Some of you might be wondering why all these for $27 , well if they can do it for this amount, they can also do so for more.
3) Only Judy has business etiquette both Augusta and Michael are just bunch of opportunists

Lastly, when someone twist or manipulate information for financial gain then the person has committed FRAUD.

As for me, it is last time I will be using them. They are just taking advantage of people. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
ewizard1:

The MMA! smiley
Hello boss. Please how does one locate Judy on wechat? Is it her phone number or there's another ID?
PS: Am asking of behalf of someone
Thanks in advance.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yippee! First package from St patricks.. Thank God

and David-Leo of IBL; thank you..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Pls I need to pay my chines supplier, Anyone have an Idea or agent that can help me out, she don't accept paypal, and I don't want to use western union or money gram.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2014
emmy4lov: Pls I need to pay my chines supplier, Anyone have an Idea or agent that can help me out, she don't accept paypal, and I don't want to use western union or money gram.

use your Bank's debit card.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oscarvicto(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
TutorVISTA:

Nice work you re doing OP. but Taobao.com is in mandarin language, how do one navigate through it?

Please what exactly is style 2 sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
emmy4lov: Pls I need to pay my chines supplier, Anyone have an Idea or agent that can help me out, she don't accept paypal, and I don't want to use western union or money gram.
Contact me through any of the mediums in my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
eph12:
Hello boss. Please how does one locate Judy on wechat? Is it her phone number or there's another ID?
PS: Am asking of behalf of someone
Thanks in advance.

If you have her number ... it should be auto added on wechat.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
ewizard1:

If you have her number ... it should be auto added on wechat.
Thanks bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sequel: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
30Kg goods finally picked up and unboxed....no flaws....Kudos to Nonnikings

many thanks to the gurus in the house....Ymodulos, Justi4jesu, Mayorall, David8, Shinaf, etc
one love to you all and to those that made this thread a success whose names are not mentioned....

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sanmyor84: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Sequel,how many days dd it take altogether?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.