Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619544 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
yokus:
Yemi and thespecialone what do you advice i do now. I wanted to use them for express cos of the review i got here, so i dont know, is there any other one i can use that communicate better.

Hello,

I believe the person you spoke with his Patrick's staff in-charge of express goods; he handle goods ship via express and distribute text messages informing customers of arrival of their goods. I once had a sad experience with him the first time I shipped via express through St. Patrick.

Aside your sad experience, St. Patrick have good communication/relationship with customers, you may want to give him a trial.

I think you should have contacted Patrick himself; he is in the best position to answer those questions, better still, contact Favour on: +234  816 458 5092

Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
eph12:

Why? With all the complaints we see here everyday people still choose to ship with them just because they're cheaper. Me cherish my peace of mind above any extra 1 or 2 dollar o.
but u were the one defending them and castigating when i complained bitterly about them much earlier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yokus(f): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks yemi2plus, because the frustration was already making me enquire from chris
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
chukel:
but u were the one defending them and castigating when i complained bitterly about them much earlier.
I did? What I said earlier was that not every issue with them is entirely their fault. They wouldn't purposely hold people goods as they only accept payment after goods are picked. Now its obvious that the workload is too much for them and they are not keen of employing new staff. So tell me why I should go ship with them when the ones they have are obviously too much for them to handle.
Note that I have never shipped with them before

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chikeorji123(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
I hardly had about Anthas logistics from anyone here or have they mess up?..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sleekd(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Una well done oh, Am a newbie in importation business. My first order was on wrist watches. I order ten of it. The shipping was free, the seller shipped it tru china post and the seller said it will take 20-40 for the goods to reach me but I dont know if they can send my order to my door step or I will have to go to lagos to claim it as the shipping is free. I also haven't been able to track it but the seller assured me that it will take 10 days before i can track it. It now 11 days, by tomorrow i will track it and see whats up. But if I was not able to track it, will you advice me to open dispute or still talk to the seller. This is my first time and I dont want to hear STORY FOR THE gods. THANKS. Regards.
newbie o, please make sure to read relevant threads concerning importation before embarking on one and avoid "Story for the gods"
anyways to answer some of your questions:

nothing like free shipping, just cheap shipping (the shipping cost is included in the cost of what you bought), the "free shipping" is done via Post so its relatively cheap.

you dint mention where you live, but the package would arrive the closet post office to the shipping address you used. if the post office ppl are kind enough, they would deliver it to your house(like in my case) or call/text you to come and pick it up, or wouldnt call/text on time, so track and know when it reaches

as for the tracking, the seller is right, but tracking should be up in 5 working days, sometimes 3. make sure tomorrow you chat with the seller, no waste time, maybe he gave a false tracking number probably because the watches no dey shop again grin
if he yarns nonsense, open dispute. like me, i screen shot every every, so i no dey lose dispute. ciao
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2014
chikeorji123:
I hardly had about Anthas logistics from anyone here or have they mess up?..
Anthas is a very big freight company. They don't really have time for mini importers. They mostly deal with big companies.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by holyemmyjoe(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
sleekd:

newbie o, please make sure to read relevant threads concerning importation before embarking on one and avoid "Story for the gods"
anyways to answer some of your questions:

nothing like free shipping, just cheap shipping (the shipping cost is included in the cost of what you bought), the "free shipping" is done via Post so its relatively cheap.

you dint mention where you live, but the package would arrive the closet post office to the shipping address you used. if the post office ppl are kind enough, they would deliver it to your house(like in my case) or call/text you to come and pick it up, or wouldnt call/text on time, so track and know when it reaches

as for the tracking, the seller is right, but tracking should be up in 5 working days, sometimes 3. make sure tomorrow you chat with the seller, no waste time, maybe he gave a false tracking number probably because the watches no dey shop again grin
if he yarns nonsense, open dispute. like me, i screen shot every every, so i no dey lose dispute. ciao
thanks alot bro. I just learnt something new stuff. "Screen shot your chat" hmmmm thank again
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rita30: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2014
I see st patrick international logistics is the company of choice now, pls can i get their email address, do they have web site? I need their correct address to fill for seller to ship to
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EvangTimothy(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2014
ADVICE TO NEWBIE, why must u use free awof shiping, wise up and get serious, beta use shiping agents and get ur goods in a matter of days instead of months.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Can anyone help me with a link where I can get a Techno Tablet pc? Have searched aliexpress but all I saw was androids Tablet . But I need a Techno Tablet. Anyone with such link can help me wit it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sleekd(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mcslize:
Can anyone help me with a link where I can get a Techno Tablet pc? Have searched aliexpress but all I saw was androids Tablet . But I need a Techno Tablet. Anyone with such link can help me wit it
you wont find it there. visit jumia and the rest for that, or walk into the nearest electronic shop. or still settle for other android tablets you see on aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
sleekd:

you wont find it there. visit jumia and the rest for that, or walk into the nearest electronic shop. or still settle for other android tablets you see on aliexpress
How do I know quality tablet in China. Please is MTK6572 or any MTK, an original products? Or na chiko
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sleekd(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lucwaizy:

How do I know quality tablet in China. Please is MTK6572 or any MTK, an original products? Or na chiko
I don't really what you mean by quality, well if you mean something that can stay a long time, well you never know till you use it. For tabs, you shuld be more concerned with features(OS version, ROM/RAM memory, screen type, camera pixels, displays resolution, etc)
Btw werin be 'chiko'
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Has anybody experienced what I they told me in the post office? I went to pick my parcel in the post office, I was welcome with surprising bad news, that It is now compulsory any item from 2kg and below pick from post you will pay #500 handling fee. I argued with them before they gave MEMO from their post office that It is directive from the above to all the post offices in Nigeria. Have you experience this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
sleekd:

I don't really what you mean by quality, well if you mean something that can stay a long time, well you never know till you use it. For tabs, you shuld be more concerned with features(OS version, ROM/RAM memory, screen type, camera pixels, displays resolution, etc)
Btw werin be 'chiko'
those poor phone quality when we dey call China phone. It not OS, it Android.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Has anybody experienced what I they told me in the post office? I went to pick my parcel in the post office, I was welcome with surprising bad news, that It is now compulsory any item from 2kg and below pick from post you will pay #500 handling fee. I argued with them before they gave MEMO from their post office that It is directive from the above to all the post offices in Nigeria. Have you experience this?

Yes! The charge is legal, please, pay and collect your package.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sleekd(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Lucwaizy:
those poor phone quality when we dey call China phone. It not OS, it Android.
In china you can get any quality you want you need to search thoroughly . OS means operating system, and Android is one of dem.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mindtricks: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mcslize:

Why Tecno, if I may ask?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
EvangTimothy:
ADVICE TO NEWBIE, why must u use free awof shiping, wise up and get serious, beta use shiping agents and get ur goods in a matter of days instead of months.

#Word...

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
cyif2003:
are u sure ur name is on your package?

I ensure all my suppliers print my name and number (ymodulus style) on all my packages.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danielakonic: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
REMOVED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Importation could have been easier but with St Patrick logistic International coming into the scene, importation has become rocket science.

Taking my time to read through this thread from the beginning, I took the risk and oppourtunity to use St Patrick thinking they could be better in shipping cost but not knowing that there service is far worse than been poor. I regret dealing with them.

Some few weeks back, I ordered for a tablet PC and a keyboard from aliexpress. I instruted the supplier after payment to do everything necessary like write my name and number on the package and send it to St Patrick office in China which he did. St Patrick acknowledged that they receieved the package when I had a chat with one of them on whatsapp. I chose express shipping expecting my package to be received on Monday this week all to be told that package with battery are not shipped on express shipping plan due to some circumstances best known to them. This I agreed to without any complain. But what if my package cannot be ship through express plan, how about using the normal plan? St Patrick kept lying when contacted that they have shipped the package to Nigeria. When asked again, they told me that the package is in there office and would be sent on Wednesday. I waited till wednesday to confirm my package from their Nigeria office all to be disappointed with the story that the package had not been sent. I contacted the guy I do chat with on whatsapp all to tell me that he will send the package on friday. Since friday yesterday, I have been trying to reach him for confirmation if the package has been sent but they refused to respond to all my chat.

I read from Ymodulus the format of msg to be sent which I did. I included everything so as to make it easier for them to read and straight forward. But I was neglected and no reply was forth coming even till this present moment. Thanks to whatsapp for introducing the blue tick which indicate a chat msg has been read by the user at the other end. It is glaring that St Patrick received my chat msg but decided to neglect them and have my goods stockpile in their office leaving me at the expenses in Nigeria.

I want you all to understand that this package is meant to be used as a gift by my customer. It is heartbreaking failing to meetup with the time I and my customer agreed on. It pains me I have lost a deal with him as he have bought something else for his younger brother as birthday gift. This mean I will have to consider the Tab as a waste because the buyer here have moved to somewhere else to procure his gift item. To worsen it all, the package I paid for with my hard earned money is piling up dust in an office in far away China. My package is used to stockpile an office in faraway china. I lost a deal because St Patrick fails to deliever my goods. I lost my money because they failed to make available what I bought.

The communication access is very poor. All the emails Ymodulus posted are not functioning. There is almost nowhere to lodge my complains. The whatsapp msg I do send are now been left unanswered. Who should I go to now? Who would help me get my package from St Patrick? I dont know anywhere in China, there my goods is in St Patrick office.

This is my first transaction with St Patrick but I am not been treated fairly. I dont want to think I am been scammed. I still want to receive my goods rather than have my money wated buying air. Somebody should help me out here. They say half bread is better than none. . . . . .though I dont have customer to buy my goods but it will be good to see my money in that tab. It is better having the tab with me.

The SF-express is 906803356658

Somebody should pls help me to reach St Patrick.

Thanks all

EDIT::::::::::::::::

I just received a reply from St Patrick that the package has been sent to Nigeria. I will have to call the guy in Nigeria for confirmation. Also will get you guys upadated.

Thanks All

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
FOLYKAZE:
Importation could have been easier but with St Patrick logistic International coming into the scene, importation has become rocket science.

Taking my time to read through this thread from the beginning, I took the risk and oppourtunity to use St Patrick thinking they could be better in shipping cost but not knowing that there service is far worse than been poor. I regret dealing with them.

Some few weeks back, I ordered for a tablet PC and a keyboard from aliexpress. I instruted the supplier after payment to do everything necessary like write my name and number on the package and send it to St Patrick office in China which he did. St Patrick acknowledged that they receieved the package when I had a chat with one of them on whatsapp. I chose express shipping expecting my package to be received on Monday this week all to be told that package with battery are not shipped on express shipping plan due to some circumstances best known to them. This I agreed to without any complain. But what if my package cannot be ship through express plan, how about using the normal plan? St Patrick kept lying when contacted that they have shipped the package to Nigeria. When asked again, they told me that the package is in there office and would be sent on Wednesday. I waited till wednesday to confirm my package from their Nigeria office all to be disappointed with the story that the package had not been sent. I contacted the guy I do chat with on whatsapp all to tell me that he will send the package on friday. Since friday yesterday, I have been trying to reach him for confirmation if the package has been sent but they refused to respond to all my chat.

I read from Ymodulus the format of msg to be sent which I did. I included everything so as to make it easier for them to read and straight forward. But I was neglected and no reply was forth coming even till this present moment. Thanks to whatsapp for introducing the blue tick which indicate a chat msg has been read by the user at the other end. It is glaring that St Patrick received my chat msg but decided to neglect them and have my goods stockpile in their office leaving me at the expenses in Nigeria.

I want you all to understand that this package is meant to be used as a gift by my customer. It is heartbreaking failing to meetup with the time I and my customer agreed on. It pains me I have lost a deal with him as he have bought something else for his younger brother as birthday gift. This mean I will have to consider the Tab as a waste because the buyer here have moved to somewhere else to procure his gift item. To worsen it all, the package I paid for with my hard earned money is piling up dust in an office in far away China. My package is used to stockpile an office in faraway china. I lost a deal because St Patrick fails to deliever my goods. I lost my money because they failed to make available what I bought.

The communication access is very poor. All the emails Ymodulus posted are not functioning. There is almost nowhere to lodge my complains. The whatsapp msg I do send are now been left unanswered. Who should I go to now? Who would help me get my package from St Patrick? I dont know anywhere in China, there my goods is in St Patrick office.

This is my first transaction with St Patrick but I am not been treated fairly. I dont want to think I am been scammed. I still want to receive my goods rather than have my money wated buying air. Somebody should help me out here. They say half bread is better than none. . . . . .though I dont have customer to buy my goods but it will be good to see my money in that tab. It is better having the tab with me.

Thanks all

I just received a reply from St Patrick that the package has been sent to Nigeria. I will have to call the guy in Nigeria for confirmation. Also will get you guys upadated.

Thanks All

Sir, I am so sorry about your predicament. Although I am not in the position to hold brief for SPL, but kindly get in touch with me if you do'nt receive your goods this weekend
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ikonz:

Sir, I am so sorry about your predicament. Although I am not in the position to hold brief for SPL, but kindly get in touch with me if you do'nt receive your goods this weekend

Alright Sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tumise100:
Pls i need base 1 logistics address in jpeg form.... Very urgent pls...help
My contacts are on my signature.I didn't see your pm in my mail.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks all

Thanks All

Hello,

I read through your post with pain. It's very sad when you expect so much from someone but only to get disappointed.

Did you bother to ask him the means he used in shipping the package when he replied you?

Kindly contact me privately; I might be able to help you out.

Best Regards!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Danielakonic:
I WILL ALSO LIKE TO MAKE A LITTLE IMPACT ON THIS DISCUSSION.

[/b]PLEASE STOP WASTING MONEY BUYING DIRECTLY FROM ALIEXPRESS, BECAUSE THESE SELLERS ON ALI MAKE ALMOST DOUBLE THE COST PRICE FROM YOU.[b]... (AND IF YOU WILL, JUST MAKE SURE YOU PRICE THE ITEM VERY WELL).

I HAVE THIS SUPPLIER/SELLER THAT I ALWAYS USE IN BUYING THINGS FROM OTHER CHINA LOCATIONS OR SITES LIKE [/b]TAOBAO, JD, 1688, ALIBABA, YUPOO ETC ETC..[b] I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SELLER FOR A LONG TIME NOW TO PURCHASE MY ITEMS ON THESE SITES EVEN USED HER TO PURCHASE A PRESSURE WASHER FROM CHINA WORTH 200K.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR IMPORTATION BUSINESS WILL YIELD MORE FOR YOU THAN BUYING ON [/b]ALIEXPRESS[b]... YOU'LL GET TO KNOW THAT ITEMS ON ALIEXPRESS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO WHEN SHE MAKE THE TRANSACTIONS FOR YOU... JUST ADD HER CONTACT TO COMPARE PRICES.

HERE IS HOW I DO IT.
1. I LOOK ON ALIEXPRESS ON WHICH EVER ITEM I WANT TO BUY. E.G LADIES HEELS
2. I'LL SEND THE PICTURE TO HER AND SHE'LL GET BACK TO ME IF ITS AVAILABLE OR NOT AND THE SIZES AVAILABLE.
3. AFTER CHATTING ON THE PRICE, SHE'LL SEND ME A LINK TO MAKE THE [/b]PAYMENT[b] TO HER ON HER ALIEXPRESS ACCOUNT WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT AND SHE'LL START PROCESSING IT.
4. I LOG ON TO ALIEXPRESS AND CLICK ON CONFIRM ORDER RECEIVED AFTER I HAD RECEIVED MY PACKAGE IN NIGERIA.

SO WITH THIS, I THINK YOU CAN NEVER LOOSE OR GET SCAMMED SINCE THE TRANSACTION IS STILL WITHIN ALIEXPRESS ESCROW SERVICE.

CONTACT
FOR EASY CHAT, YOU CAN CHAT HER ON QQ CHAT (2741271630)

I GUESS I'VE DONE SOMETHING SOME PEEPS SHLD BENEFIT FROM. wink

How do we believe she's for real bro?
Pardon my question sir
Just being anxious about verifying her honesty
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.