Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair (6754 Views)

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by iceland(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2008
Up till this moment, I cannot tell the kind of Spirit that led me to immorality, to the extent of ruining my nine years marriage and worst still put an end to my husband’s life. If I had been a flirt from time past, before marriage, this issue would not have been strange to me, but I was such that I hate immorality in its entirety.

And not even as if I take it to the extent of going out with different men, but why Jimoh attracted me and got me cheap still remain a mystery till date.

He was my classmate at the secondary school and for years after then we did not meet anywhere. I could not even recognize him the first day I saw him again after many years until he reintroduced himself.

My car was bad and could not take me to work that morning. I joined a public transport, which broke down half way and the bus conductor returned our money. I trekked with other passengers to the nearest bus stop to get another bus. Not quite two minutes that I stood there waiting for another bus, I heard somebody shouting my name, “Omolara; Omolara!” I looked towards the direction and saw a man standing by a car, who waved me to come. I looked at him wondering where I knew him. I reasoned that for anyone to call my first name, not even the baptismal name, then such person must know me well.

I moved closer to him and he smiled to me. Having noticed that I couldn’t recognize him, he introduced himself. I asked, “which Jimoh? Can you please remind me?” He said, “Jimoh Mamoud, St. Jude High School.” My mind went back straight to our secondary school days and with that excitement I hugged him. “You have seriously changed!” I said. He gave me a ride to the office that day.

From that day, Jimoh kept contacting me, either on phone or sometimes coming to my office. He only came to our home once during my husband’s birthday. I introduced him to my husband that day since he knew about how I came to meet him after some years. Quite unfortunately, a love affairs developed between Jimoh and I all of a sudden. I could not give account of how it started because he did not woo me, in the true sense of it. The only thing I recall was a pat he gave me on my cheek one of the evenings when I gave him a ride back home. Before then, he would sometimes ask his driver to go home with the car, while he joined me in my car. I never imagined having a love affairs with Jimoh.

On this particular day in question, before he disembarked from my car he held my right hand tight to the steering and asked me to say a special good night to him. I smiled and asked: “How?” He did not say anything else but just gave me a pat to my cheek and alighted. He wished me “Good night!”
Throughout that night I thought about his behaviour. I felt the same sensation each time the event flashed back to me. I told myself that I have to be careful. Later we started an affairs.

My husband later knew about the affair, but he did not send me packing as recommended to him by people. Oh I feel for Dare. He was just too kind. He wouldn’t have died if he had sent me out of his house. Everything ended the way it is. Even after the first one, he still caught me with Jimoh several times, but he only begged me and promised to do anything for me to leave the man, which I would promise but found difficult to adhere.

At a point, called my aunt and reported the matter, but all their pleas fell on deaf ears. It was like the more he pleaded the more I got deeper in the evil acts. Even in all these, my husband did not allow it to get to our children’s hearing. I wonder why Dare had to love me to every extent. I believe it is beyond what he claimed to be the reason because other men would not take that for an excuse to live with a LovePeddler as a wife. The excuse he gave then was that I was the vehicle to his success in life, which another man would have forgotten easily.

Dare kept tolerating me. Sometimes he would be the one to cook, while I was away and come back late. The only day he got infuriated and beat me was when he came back from a trip to know that I left the children alone at home for three days.

Jimoh was not happy when I told him that my husband beat me and after many persuasions I took the Juju he gave to me to use for my husband. I had never touched Juju in life, I loathe it like hell, but this evil and unusual love for Jimoh made me a husband killer. He didn’t tell me it would kill him, though he asked me to put it in his meal and that it will make him not to obstruct our love affair.
I did not do it until after three weeks. Instead of working as Jimoh told me, Dare died just two hours after eating the food laced with the Juju poison.

Though Jimoh denied the potency of the Juju to kill, I could not believe him. My husband’s death brought me back to my senses. When Jimoh came to visit me in my husband’s home, after that, it was tough for him. I bit his ear, poured a dirty water on him. But can that help me to wake my loving husband from six feet below the ground? No. I will ever live to regret it!

By BOLANIRAN OMOKOREDE,08028070065
Saturday, October 11 , 2008
Share your comments
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by foye57(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2008
Fact or fiction! if its a fact, thats a really sad n terrible occurence,
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by CYclone1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
Vey sad. Obviously, she was under Jimoh's spell but I think she made herself vulnerable to it. Accepting a ride, inviting an old friend of the opposite sex to your life is asking for too much trouble. Too bad it all ended this way, I hope she'D learnt her lesson, albeit the hard way. This should serve as a warning to both men and women;be on your guard when you meet that charming old friend--you never know what they've been up to!
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by iceland(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2008
I think it was juju at work.We should be very careful when we meet an old friend.They are always not what they were
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2008
. . . .If only she had kept her marital problems to herself sad Talking talking and talking . . . .see where it had led her.The land of no return with regrets as food. cheesy
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Ifedisky(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
For whoever's sake I just hope this story's cooked. I heard allusion to juju for a woman leaving her kids for days and sleeping outta her mat.home,following a lover without remorse even when she's been caught! Then committing murder!!. Please, please, shield me from this puerile yarn! Which juju? Where them do the juju? Abeg! There can never be recompense for a murderer that was motivated by nothing but infantile LUST. It took your husband's death for the juju to fade and your reaction was just to claw at your "Jumoh" and pour hot water on him! What a condign punishement for him and a contrast to the one you meted out to the father of ur children, just listen to yourself and ur puke inducing drivel. May you and your ally end up in the damndest pit of hell where forgiveness shall never come your way. May the spirit of that docile man you turned to a nanny in your adultrous wander torture you till u go naked on the street. May death be too much of a comfort for you until you serve ur time for ur crime. Shameless M U R D E R E R!
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Ifedisky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
For whoever's sake I just hope this story's cooked. I heard allusion to juju for a woman leaving her kids for days and sleeping outta her mat.home,following a lover without remorse even when she's been caught! Then committing murder!!. Please, please, shield me from this puerile yarn! Which juju? Where them do the juju? Abeg! There can never be recompense for a murderer that was motivated by nothing but infantile LUST. It took your husband's death for the juju to fade and your reaction was just to claw at your "Jumoh" and pour hot water on him! What a condign punishement for him and a contrast to the one you meted out to the father of ur children, just listen to yourself and ur puke inducing drivel. May you and your ally end up in the damndest pit of hell where forgiveness shall never come your way. May the spirit of that docile man you turned to a nanny in your adultrous wander torture you till u go naked on the street. May death be too much of a comfort for you until you serve ur time for ur crime. Shameless M U R D E R E R!
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Mcdon3: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
Rubbish
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
The lady in question is really wicked.

1. She won't admit she wasn't led into the affair but went in out of her free will
2. Had the guts to treat such a nice man like that.
3. Still blames the other man for the death of her husband.

Such women are better lost than found. May the poor man's soul rest in peace.
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Wendy80(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
Its a pity she allowed herself to be used and sending an innocent man to an early grave.
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Em2va: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
Is the story for real?
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by rubi(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
This looks like nollywood movie (Fiction) Don't take kindness to be weak point. A wise woman builds her own home but a foolish woamn destroys her home with her own hands
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by sirt1(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2010
I doubt the story.

If the story was anything to go by, what did she do to Jimoh knowing fully well that He was responsible for her husband's death? Wonders they say, shall never end.

But I still doubt the authenticity of the story. It looks more like Nollywood films without any meaningful thing to grasp
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by romsky: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2010
hmmm wat a heart shattering tale
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by santanovva(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2010
you omitted something - the title of the NOVEL
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by ddiamond(f): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2010
very sad
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
The guy is obviously a Juju expert, and she's wonder what came over her! He jazzed her nau! undecided
Re: I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
santanovva:

you omitted something - the [b]title[/b] of the [b]NOVEL[/b]
I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? / List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.