Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food (15866 Views)

5 Health Benefits Of Peppers / I Need A Good Spicy Egusi Soup Recipe. / Kindly Help Me On How I Can Make Spicy Plantain Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by alpontif(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
I never add tomatoes to my stews, or sauces. It is just pure pepper and onions.....ata rodo, not tatashe.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by novexme(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am a crazy fan of pepper. I love it so much, but my yansh na im dey hear am.

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by morningsta(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
pDude:

Hmmm. That's a good question o.

I have quite a number of them because the guy I buy peppers from always sends them with free seeds. Sending them to you is the problem. Also you can buy them online but they are expensive. I wish there was a way I could ship my free seeds to you. sad

I dont mind buying a few seeds online. Any idea which of the online stores may have these wonderful peppers? Many thanks. smiley smiley
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by segunbanks: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
hairbraiding: Wow,
That Carolina pepper looks dangerous grin . So which kind of pepper do the Indians use in making vindaloo curry? That is supposed to be their hottest meal.

They use the Bhut Jolokia pepper also called the ghost pepper.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
morningsta:

I dont mind buying a few seeds online. Any idea which of the online stores may have these wonderful peppers? Many thanks. smiley smiley

Buy them on Amazon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by lepasharon(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
I like spicy food too . When I went to uni away from London I was actually nauseous cos I wasnt eating spicy food.
Sometimes i eat jalapeños raw itself cant try that with anything hotter!

Spicy food lovers will like ayamase

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thumb up to OP.
Nice one there.
For those lovers of hot spicy foods,i think
processing will go a long way mproving its
shelf life for longer enjoyment.
I.believe this thread will help you to know
how to take advantage of processing of these
agro-commodities
www.nairaland.com/1806976/processing-
agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Hero10001: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Peppers are great!
Good for the; Brains, Blood, Penis etc. I don't do Hot foods though.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by morningsta(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by morningsta(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
pDude:

Buy them on Amazon. smiley

Ok. Many thanks wink
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by wayne4loan: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
maingwaest: . Ever heard of the show “I SABI CHOP" ? Airs on MITV; I bet u ll be a good contender. I beg try apply and proove ur eating skills.
thanks 4 the advice, but I have others skills that i would prefer the world to recognise me for, not as a hot food consumer.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by maingwaest(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
wayne4loan: thanks 4 the advice, but I have others skills that i would prefer the world to recognise me for, not as a hot food consumer.
. Kk, wish u only the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by redgem(f): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
remsonik: I love pepper!!!
Hmmm....would you like a competition?
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by remsonik(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
redgem:
Hmmm....would you like a competition?
Yea bring it on!!
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
no pepper no food
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Misterpaul: Wat?!!...They put pepper inside garri and pap?..Nawao.
yes oh truly.nawa bro.even me i fear them,it just seemed crazy to me but their parents didnt complain..
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
novexme: Am a crazy fan of pepper. I love it so much, but my yansh na im dey hear am.
lol,even if your tongue and stomach adapt to pepper your yansh go always feel the heat....

1 Like

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smartsyn: this is where I belong...

Just that the effect these hot peppers have on my anus whenever I visit the restroom can not be quantified.

They always left me singing Haliluya.
More like Hell-iluya
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
hiroz: lol,even if your tongue and stomach adapt to pepper your yansh go always feel the heat....

True talk grin
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Hot pepper kiss
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by wayne4loan: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2014
maingwaest: . Kk, wish u only the best bro.
thanks sis
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2014
pDude: After I emigrated to US, I wen through a major depression because I could not gain access to hot atarodo also called habaneros. The ones I saw in the mexican stores tasted like tomatoes and not spicy at all.

Then I decided to do searches for how I could get hot peppers. I saw online videos of people that ate a kind of spicy habanero called ghost pepper. It was the hottest in the world at that time.

I tried to see where I could buy some but I was always disappointed because I could not find any stores that sold these.

You can look for An African store( either Nigerian or Ghanian), an Indian store, or at a farmers market..They sell fresh and spicy peppers..It also doesn't matter if they're sold by whites.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by redgem(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
remsonik:
Yea bring it on!!
Back down now or no turning back
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by remsonik(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
redgem:
Back down now or no turning back
No I won't back down!!! Bring it on
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

You can look for An African store( either Nigerian or Ghanian), an Indian store, or at a farmers market..They sell fresh and spicy peppers..It also doesn't matter if they're sold by whites.

The naija stores her sell mostly dry food stuffs. I am lookinh for fresh, and I found it online. grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
pDude:

The naija stores her sell mostly dry food stuffs. I am lookinh for fresh, and I found it online. grin
shocked shocked shocked

Online?...That's new...Also trying looking for any farmers markets. They tend to sell fresh tomatoes and peppers in bulk. It reduces the stress of haven to make a trip to the grocery store to get them every time you plan to cook. It also saves you a lot of money.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
pDude:

Online?...That's new...Also trying looking for any farmers markets. They tend to sell fresh tomatoes and peppers in bulk. It reduces the stress of having to run to the grocery store to get them every time you plan to cook. It also saves you a lot of money.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Online?...That's new...Also trying looking for any farmers markets. They tend to sell fresh tomatoes and peppers in bulk. It reduces the stress of having to run to the grocery store to get them every time you plan to cook. It also saves you a lot of money.

Check this out. This is where I buy my hot peppers from.

www.bakerspeppers.com

1 Like

Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
pDude:

Check this out. This is where I buy my hot peppers from.

www.bakerspeppers.com

Nice!!... They also happen to be a lot cheaper.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Nice!!... They also happen to be a lot cheaper.

Yep. The seller's name is Dale and he is the number one seller in the US.
Re: Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food by Alubosa: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2014
pDude:

Yep. The seller's name is Dale and he is the number one seller in the US.

Pls welcome me home. This is where i belong. I just don't know why i love pepper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Desserts / How To Prepare Peppered Gizzard / Is There A Spiritual Punishment For Wasting Cooked Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.