Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies (2209 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by realGURU(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
I want an answer ASAP!
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by rocgirl: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Do you need it for aptitute test??
angry
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2014
*starts cleaning leather shoe for work*
abeg who get kiwi polish?
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by rocgirl: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: *starts cleaning leather shoe for work*
abeg who get kiwi polish?
I do.
**hands him ikwi-ikwi polish**
gringrin
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by sexylogan(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
For the non-doctors in the house, there's what we call "Critical Obstetric Height". It's a woman's height of 154cm or 1.54m.

Short women with heights of 154 cm and below are at an increased risk of failing spontaneous vag1nal delivery and should be referred to hospitals

where labour could be closely monitored and Cesarean Section performed if necessary.

A word is enuff for the wise.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014
sexylogan: For the non-doctors in the house, there's what we call "Critical Obstetric Height". It's a woman's height of 154cm or 1.54m.

Short women with heights of 154 cm and below are at an increased risk of failing spontaneous vaginal delivery and should be referred to hospitals

where labour could be closely monitored and Cesarean Section performed if necessary.

A word is enuff for the wise.
sad undecided
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
rocgirl:
I do.
**hands him ikwi-ikwi polish**
gringrin
thanks. You're a darling. What would you like me to get you? smiley
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by sexylogan(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
sad undecided

It's the truth. I'm not lying.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
sexylogan:

It's the truth. I'm not lying.
I don't think you are lying your post was just a little confusing, you doctors have a way of confusing people.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by sexylogan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
I don't think you are lying your post was just a little confusing, you doctors have a way of confusing people.

Oh. Ok. We have a way of confusing people?
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
sexylogan:

Oh. Ok. We have a way of confusing people?
yup i didn't understand what you posted up there
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by sexylogan(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
yup i didn't understand what you posted up there

There's a relationship between the height of a woman and her chances of having difficult delivery.

Studies have shown that the shorter a woman is, the greater the likelihood of her having difficult delivery as a

result of Cephalo-Pelvic Dysproportion(CPD). This means, in simple terms, that very short woman have a greater

chance of having to deliver a baby whose head is bigger than her pelvic outlet so they have a greater tendency

to need CS for deliveries.

I hope I haven't confused you further.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
sexylogan:

There's a relationship between the height of a woman and her chances of having difficult delivery.

Studies have shown that the shorter a woman is, the greater the likelihood of her having difficult delivery as a

result of Cephalo-Pelvic Dysproportion(CPD). This means, in simple terms, that very short woman have a greater

chance of having to deliver a baby whose head is bigger than her pelvic outlet so they have a greater tendency

No longer confused, thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by sexylogan(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
IfyAngela:
No longer confused, thanks.

ok. UW
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by rocgirl: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
thanks. You're a darling. What would you like me to get you? smiley

** Rubs hands in glee **

Ice cream
Milo
Peak Milk
Cow
Gala
Licky-Licky
Mango
Offio
Corn
Malta Guiness
Suya
Meatpie
Akara
Corn Flakes
Tom-Tom
Tangerine
B29
KuliKuli
Waraa
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
For guys 6'4 and above and for ladies any height is appropriate as long as she has enough heels in her wardrobe.
Re: What Is The Best Height For Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:

yeah,especially wen she s having a smaller pelvis too...she has a greater tendency of having vesico-vaginal fistula during child-birth....hope we dint confuse u further...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Date Her For A $10million?(pics) / Types Of Kisses And Know How To Apply Them / 5 Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms [must Read] See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.