Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (3852 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
egopersonified:

na your fellow men I go give advice before? If I say the opposite u will still say gold digger, abeg I wrote what my heart said not what my brain was screaming for.
so you are giving fantasy advice instead of reality. I will never listen to your advice again
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by egopersonified(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: so you are giving fantasy advice instead of reality. I will never listen to your advice again

You have never listened, how far is the fence and burglary proof thing coming up?
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
egopersonified:

You have never listened, how far is the fence and burglary proof thing coming up?
going very well. God saved me today. Check my latest thread
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Vikky014(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
@op,if am the girl i will marry the boy,shikena bc of Karma!,do to others wht u wil like odas to do unto you,i can only forget him if he ws dead.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by egopersonified(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
krall: going very well. God saved me today. Check my latest thread

abeg section and title make I go yab u
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
egopersonified:

abeg section and title make I go yab u
check my profile. The latest thread. No insult please.
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by Bigzig(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Another Nigerian Film on point..
Re: HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? by addictiv(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Most times people don't understand what they re getting into when they decide to spend a lifetime with someone. Life itself is a gamble filled with various levels of challenges dat can either make us stronger or break us down completely. I have seen men marry blind women. Women wed crippled guys, seen a guy stay faithful to his bed ridden wife for years till she passed on. And I ask myself is this the love we all know or something else? . Op this is a path she must thread herself and I think she knows her answer already, she just needs backup that her decision is justified. Whatever decision she makes she must be prepared to live with the consequences. Not an easy one for her I must say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man / Crazy Couple Got Caught While Kissing & Having S*x (photo/video) / Okowa Caught Holding Chinese Woman's Hand Like Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.