Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? (1003 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Donicobone(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello house I need an advice from u people o, I traveled for a very long time so when I came back one of my godmother ask me if I have seen a lady that I want to mary I said no, she told me of a lady very fine, pretty, hard working girl who happen to be her real daughter, that she will want me to marry her but I should not let her no that she the (mother) is the one that recommend her for me I say ok no problem until I see d girl first. It was after sunday service this things happen o, then I ask few people about the lady and almost all of them said she is a good girl I should go for her, na so my head come big o, na so I take collect the girl number from person close to her so we start to dey chat for wasap. In fact as I dey tell u now I don fall in love with her so much that I can not compromise her for anything. So yesterday being sunday the lady invited me for a youth program so after the program I decided to see her off, like play like play na so I take reach her house o, so when I reach there I greeted her mother with confidence because that is her wish, so later the mum call me aside n told me that this her daughter is engage but she did not no, that the reason y she is telling me is because it can not work between her daughter and I, but she can give me her second daughter to marry but that one has a baby already and she is the elder sister to this my lovely angel I said ok I will go n think about it , I didn't even tell this my girl when I was going home because I was really confuse because am already in love with her n now n I don't no what to do, she ask me this morning why did I leave without leting her no, I was just like am sorry I was in a haste that's why I didn't want to bother her and it was late too. Pls what do I do am really confuse and I wanted to tell her but I don't know what will be her reaction towards her mother,thanks for ur time ur advice will do me a lot of gud in decision making thanks pals
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by vizkiz: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Bros didn't you do essay writing in school See as you just jam everything together undecided

Abeg no blind my eyes because you need help jawe angry
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
undecided What a drag..
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
vizkiz: Bros didn't you do essay writing in school See as you just jam everything together undecided

So you skipped the “Go Slow” like I did? grin

#Just drop wetin dey your head comot..
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by ggrin(f): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
vizkiz: Bros didn't you do essay writing in school See as you just jam everything together undecided

angryinsalt
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by fnep2smooth(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
bro even though i find it hard to read your post, i still feel your pain.

******my humble advise******

just bone that family... the mother is wicked, don't be surprise you are not the only one she has connect to her daughters. pretend as if nothing happen and with time your love with that girl will fade away.
Since she can change over night, i will advise you to avoid her. this kind of women can scatter your family when you finally marry one of those girls.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
You re being manipulated...

Don't allow anyone choose who you should marry. Girls brekete..

Question, "Can you approach a lady you like"..?

Tell her daughter everything from the onset. Hide nothing. The girl decides who to marry not her mother...

If the girl takes you, good. If she doesn't, move on..
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Donicobone: Hello house I need an advice from u people o, I traveled for a very long time so when I came back one of my godmother ask me if I have seen a lady that I want to mary I said no, she told me of a lady very fine, pretty, hard working girl who happen to be her real daughter, that she will want me to marry her but I should not let her no that she the (mother) is the one that recommend her for me I say ok no problem until I see d girl first. It was after sunday service this things happen o, then I ask few people about the lady and almost all of them said she is a good girl I should go for her, na so my head come big o, na so I take collect the girl number from person close to her so we start to dey chat for wasap. In fact as I dey tell u now I don fall in love with her so much that I can not compromise her for anything. So yesterday being sunday the lady invited me for a youth program so after the program I decided to see her off, like play like play na so I take reach her house o, so when I reach there I greeted her mother with confidence because that is her wish, so later the mum call me aside n told me that this her daughter is engage but she did not no, that the reason y she is telling me is because it can not work between her daughter and I, but she can give me her second daughter to marry but that one has a baby already and she is the elder sister to this my lovely angel I said ok I will go n think about it , I didn't even tell this my girl when I was going home because I was really confuse because am already in love with her n now n I don't no what to do, she ask me this morning why did I leave without leting her no, I was just like am sorry I was in a haste that's why I didn't want to bother her and it was late too. Pls what do I do am really confuse and I wanted to tell her but I don't know what will be her reaction towards her mother,thanks for ur time ur advice will do me a lot of gud in decision making thanks pals

OP just tell her you heard rumours that she is about to get married to someone. If she confirms and says its true and she is still into the bf then make only you jejeli waka go.
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
cry ah couldn't read, I have Jampackophobia embarassed but Okparaugo has spoken my mind. *next thread*
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by corisande: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
angry
wharrisdis. ??
This kind mama na wah
just sharing her daughters up and down
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
MizMyColi: cry ah couldn't read, I have Jampackophobia embarassed but Okparaugo has spoken my mind. *next thread*
lmao
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Coefficient(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Let me tell you, the mother had her plans all along. She only baited you with the first girl. She actually wanted a husband for the elder girl because of her status as a single mother.

The decision is yours to take in the end.
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
angry
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ok
Re: What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
It is well,there are lot of fishes in the river. Make your choice and move on cool

(1) (Reply)

.... / Wot Does D Statement Mean / She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.