Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... (1006 Views)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by donogaga(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
BOYFRIEND: Put your clothes back on dear.
GIRLFRIEND: why dear?
BOYFRIEND: nothing, just put it back on.(stands up to help her put her dress on)
GIRLFRIEND: (grabs him and whispers in his ear shout) you don't love me, right?
BOYFRIEND: I love you and that's why I'm gonna wait for the right time...
GIRLFRIEND: so, this is not the right time?
BOYFRIEND: No
GIRLFRIEND: (scoffs) when then? you are just doing this because you don't love me
BOYFRIEND: when you have your clothes on, I see right inside of you and the beauty I found there in, is the reason I am so in love with you...
(GirlFriend eyes lights up as she zips up her dress again)
(BoyFriend HUGS GirlFriend and whispers) and the right time will be our wedding night.
GIRLFRIEND: ( screams in delight ) I Love you honey.. so so much!

DO SUCH GUY EXIST
Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by Kunleskey(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes oo! For example me.
Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Done that more than once. The girls hated me afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by djeezy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kunleskey: Yes oo! For example me.
Tah you wish. Are you a pastor?
Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by Kunleskey(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: Tah you wish. Are you a pastor?
nop it does'nt mean anyfin
Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by djeezy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kunleskey: nop it does'nt mean anyfin
gay? no offence.
Re: She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... by farano(f): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2014

(1)

Ladies: Must He Ask U Out Before U Acknowledge He Is Your Boyfriend? / She Is Too Emotional / 8 Obvious Signs You’re Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.