Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (83097 Views)

Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Keystone Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Maya2pretty(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
hardbody:

No stress dear. You will be fine with the timing next time. That is the whole essence of those elimination tests. If you are given enough time, everyone there will pass the exam, it is not usually that hard. (And please do not ask what experience i have because i had written Banks, Consultancy, O&G tests severally, passed some and failed others). I will suggest you take some practice tests on logic, GMAT, Etc, prior to the examination dates. It keeps your brain and mind in tune with what to expect.

As for the panadol ishhh, well, i take panadol for the headache of those i care for. Do you have another question i may need to address?
hahahhahaha, I like u, u r a mature person smiley Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by dlex21(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: nawa for una oo. They do TS in batches - ask around. How many people do u think the TS can contain sucessfully @once? Even if Keystone decides not to av a 2nd batch of TS - @least we know our scores.
well if u had read my earlier post, u would av seen i typed "the selection stage maybe batch by batch"...anyways, fingers crossed
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by akinola001(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
chaii chaii Keystone Dere is God Ooo...Na Only Me waka Come With this Kind Scores..... My People is there anyone outside Lagos that has being called to TS or for interview ooo
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Estorico: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Solumtoya: Scored 62.5. Was invited and started the training school today
Sure you have an insider grin
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
wondering wht union bank used as cutoff off, had avg score for keystone and union bank test was easier dan keystone..just wondering y i got regret mail from union.abi na 60 be union bank cutoff ni
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by henricson(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Maya2pretty, i did write that test, and the timing was shitty! You wrote the UAC test, the difference in timing is clear, though i think that will mean the cut off mark will be higher, especially if dragnet still used a high cut off for lesser timing.

Anyway, the essence of these tests is to sieve out few people from the multitude, so speed and accuracy is important.
Some people are really gifted in writing test. I have a friend who never fails tests, he has written from chevron, shell, nnpc, CBN, banks, etc. He is a guru, who always stood out in our undergraduate n masters classes.

People will always get to pass a tests no matter the shitty timing, so it's better to work on accuracy n speed. I am doing that, I think I get a better understanding of tests now. Though i had a lesser time in my UAC test since i did 40questions in 40minutes, I believe that's the best tests I have written so far!

Pls I have no criticism for u Maya, I am just your loyal friend and admirer. I saw you on the union, keystone and uac threads!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Maya2pretty(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
henricson: Maya2pretty, i did write that test, and the timing was shitty! You wrote the UAC test, the difference in timing is clear, though i think that will mean the cut off mark will be higher than if dragnet who still used a high cut off for lesser timing.

Anyway, the essence of these tests is to sieve out few people from the multitude, so spend and accuracy is important.
Some people are really gifted in writing test. I have a friend who never fails tests, he has written from chevron, shell, nnpc, CBN, banks, etc. He is a guru, who always stood out in our undergraduate n masters class.

People will always get to pass a tests no matter the shitty timing, so it's better to work on the accuracy n speed. I am doing that, I think I get a better understanding of tests now. Though i had a lesser time in my UAC test since i did 40questions in 40minutes, I believe that's the best tests I have written so far!

Pls I have no criticism for u Maya, I am just your loyal friend and admirer. I saw you on the union, keystone and uac threads!
hahahahaha, no offense taken na, I know, I just need to train more on timing but where is d time to do that? sad I only have weekends and I spend 80% sleeping grin God will help us, atleast I'm learning

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by henricson(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
oweniwe: Maya2pretty

What did you score?

If you lie, i will know o.
Cos i get e-lie detector

And if you know you will call police?
Forget the test!
I was so ashamed when I saw my score!
Anyway, after the test I knew I wasn't gonna make it!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by henricson(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Maya2pretty: hahahahaha, no offense taken na, I know, I just need to train more on timing but where is d time to do that? sad I only have weekends and I spend 80% sleeping grin God will help us, atleast I'm learning

80% of your weekends sleeping? That's like almost the whole weekend!
The important thing is that you're busy with something, that takes the edge off u feeling cranky.
I have a believe, though it might seem bleak now, God has a peculiar job for those who trust in him, tests or no tests.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by henricson(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
daywalker12911: Somebody tell dis useless Dragnet to stop disturbing my life.
I dey hide my score from my babe dem go dey send me sms again.
Bhet y?

Lol!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by henricson(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
TheRainmaker1: I scored 95.6%, so I'm surprised I wasn't invited for interview.

I think the Keystone bank people were overawed by my intelligence...they obviously believe they can't pay me well enough.

#justsaying

Na so!
You sure it's not 9.56%?
Look well!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by bobbyod(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
fydence: 57.14...I got a call for their interview last week thursday too
got d same score too but couldn't do my interview cuz I arrived late
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by precious00: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
bobbyod: got d same score to but couldn't do my interview cuz I arrived late
eya..sori..abeg mail me ur contact to glenmichael96@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
@all, pls does any one have a past question on dragnet's verbal reasoning. That two correct answer. How is it answered. thanks. If you do pls send to ifyodiegwu@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Prosil(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Nostic pls send ur BB pin or phone number to raymond.i.patrick@gmail.com...got Union bank interview and I believe u will b of great help.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Steveremmy: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Noctis:
Send me a pm here. I can't drop my phone number or email cos of spammers.
I sent u a mail pls reply thanks
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Maya2pretty(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
henricson:

80% of your weekends sleeping? That's like almost the whole weekend!
The important thing is that you're busy with something, that takes the edge off u feeling cranky.
I have a believe, though it might seem bleak now, God has a peculiar job for those who trust in him, tests or no tests.
it's not bleak, everything is time smiley
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by ekysyl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
I guess mine was d least 29.79 cry cry cryanyway Dias always a starting point no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
ekysyl: I guess mine was d least 29.79 cry cry cryanyway Dias always a starting point no hard feelings
. *Hugs* it is well
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Solumtoya: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Estorico: Sure you have an insider grin
You've got your so say whatever sha. The cut off for first batch was about 61. The second batch last week was like 57. So, to answer you, I don't have an insider nor even know any keystone staff.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by bussyamu(f): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
@nostic. I will need your help also cos I also got qualified to d next stage with union bank. Thanks
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
bussyamu: @nostic. I will need your help also cos I also got qualified to d next stage with union bank. Thanks

Union bank thread dey there, una no go comment on am,,,,,,u go con dey derail anoda thread, abeg park well......we av seen that u qualified for the next stage....Put ur score for the Keystone bank test here and let's see it. If u need help with Union bank, go to the Union bank's thread, there's a whole lot going on there.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by rexibity(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
ekysyl: I guess mine was d least 29.79 cry cry cryanyway Dias always a starting point no hard feelings
I feel your pain .
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by lequatee(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
XtraSmooth404: Labour Market is like a school on its own; We learn everyday. Personally, I appreciate the effort of Keystone/Dragnet for the feedback, I believe it's for self-development or improvement. Keystone was my second test via Dragnet, there wasn't any feedback after my first experience. I discovered my weak point when it comes to Dragnet test. Fortunately, I passed Dragnet on my third attempt, and with what I've discovered, I don't have any reason to fail any Dragnet test again.

i see you are fast becoming a DRAGNET LEGEND. you claimed to have passed the third test but i feel you will be fired soon be fired soon ( or might be fired) since your heart has proposed to write another one...." and with what I've discovered, I don't have any reason to fail any Dragnet test again. "
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by fydence: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Solumtoya:
You've got your so say whatever sha. The cut off for first batch was about 61. The second batch last week was like 57. So, to answer you, I don't have an insider nor even know any keystone staff.
please tell me about the training school...just general info
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by supadave: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Na which bank get prospect pass n dey pay wella for keystone n union bank?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Noctis(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Good morning everyone who messaged or called me. I've been pulling late nights so its been hard to find time for NL plus I got more PMs and calls than I expected. I can't respond to each message one by one so ask your questions here and I'll answer as much as I can. At least this way we can all help one another.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by fabiomatic(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
meetmonde: Dear Candidate, Subsequent to your KEYSTONE Entry Level Test. Your test score is 30.36%. Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage.

All is well

exact score as mine.. what is wrong with dragnet?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by XtraSmooth404: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
lequatee:

i see you are fast becoming a DRAGNET LEGEND. you claimed to have passed the third test but i feel you will be fired soon be fired soon ( or might be fired) since your heart has proposed to write another one...." and with what I've discovered, I don't have any reason to fail any Dragnet test again. "
I said so 'cos I applied for other vacancies which the tests may be written soon. I'm very optimistic, don't get me wrong. How does 3 attempts make me a legend? There is a friend I know that has written Dragnet countless times. Discover your weak point and work on it, you'll surely excel next time. Cheers..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
I said so 'cos I applied for other vacancies which the tests may be written soon. I'm very optimistic, don't get me wrong. How does 3 attempts make me a legend? There is a friend I know that has written Dragnet countless times. Discover your weak point and work on it, you'll surely excel next time. Cheers..

Please can i pm you to ask you something? Thank you
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by rexibity(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
tell US how u all passed?
were you cautious of negative makings?
did u answer over 50% of the questions.
How many were you Sure of?
How did you tackle the verbal section.

I crave the indulgence of all, Did I just asked the SUPREME QUESTIONS to the successful folks?

Let's learn together.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
rexibity: tell US how u all passed?
were you cautious of negative makings?
did u answer over 50% of the questions.
How many were you Sure of?
How did you tackle the verbal section.

I crave the indulgence of all, Did I just asked the SUPREME QUESTIONS to the successful folks?

Let's learn together.
I got 53.30percent, this was my 1st dragnet test though, all I did before the test was practice hard, worked with all sort of materials I saw here on NL, den durin d test, I noticed that the time given won't b enof for the questions so I had to concentrate totally witout tinkin of anytin else apart frm the test, I was able to solve any1 I kno n didn't waste tym on any1 I dnt kno, so I picked d ans @ random if I dnt kno d correct one, weneva I'm left wit lyk 6 questions my tym will remain lyk a minute so all dose last questions are always a matter of pickin d ans @ random o. Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Join The SSS, Customs / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.