Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (83106 Views)

Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Keystone Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Solumtoya: 4:12am On Jul 26, 2014
rexibity: tell US how u all passed?
were you cautious of negative makings?
did u answer over 50% of the questions.
How many were you Sure of?
How did you tackle the verbal section.

I crave the indulgence of all, Did I just asked the SUPREME QUESTIONS to the successful folks?

Let's learn together.
Really good question, bro. I answered about 45 out of the 56 well and was almost sure they were all correct. I didn't have time to guess through the rest, I should have as I heard they don't do negative marking. I scored 62.5. I have no idea how they scored it.
The secrets to solving many questions correctly are: Pre-information(knowing what to expect), practice(a lot of practice so you'd increase speed) and prayer(God is actually the main factor cos I don't see myself being amongst the top 30 of 7000 who wrote this test yet I was called).
I hope this helped anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by hardbody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Maya2pretty: hahahhahaha, I like u, u r a mature person smiley Thank you

You are everly welcome. Thank you for your complimentary remark. I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
my first online test after nysc and I scored 46.43percent. I know lines are falling for me in pleasant places.

My testimony is on the way(99.99percent loading....... ....)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Princess042: my first online test after nysc and I scored 46.43percent. I know lines are falling for me in pleasant places.

My testimony is on the way(99.99percent loading....... ....)
I like your optimism attitude but you need to realize that just u scored 46.43 in your first test isn't proportional to how soon you get a job, infact scoring high score in a test doesn't mean you will get the job, it's all about God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudoxs: I like your optimism attitude but you need to realize that just u scored 46.43 in your first test isn't proportional to how soon you get a job, infact scoring high score in a test doesn't mean you will get the job, it's all about God's grace.
I never said my score is proportional to me getting a job. In fact, the first thing I said the day I saw my score was "all glory be to God". I believe so much in miracles

my testimony is on the way (99.99999percent loading.............)

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kudoxs(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Princess042:
I never said my score is proportional to me getting a job. In fact, the first thing I said the day I saw my score was "all glory be to God". I believe so much in miracles

my testimony is on the way (99.99999percent loading.............)

ok, good.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by XtraSmooth404: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
diegs:

Please can i pm you to ask you something? Thank you
Sure.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Lero15(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maya2pretty: really? check ur spam cos I believe they sent to everyone unless they did to u wat Enterprise Bank did to me grin
hmm..EBL. them no try sha. I think they contacted d younger ones. We were too mature for them. Lol. Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by macpeter1(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2014
what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2014
macpeter1: what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.

Cut-off is 57.15% grin

If u like give urself H.B.P.. Some pple are already in the T.S and u want to know if u passed. Smb for u. They'l contact u if they need u; if not, on to the next one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by coolsamie0(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
topelouis:

Cut-off is 57.15% grin

If u like give urself H.B.P.. Some pple are already in the T.S and u want to know if u passed. Smb for u. They'l contact u if they need u; if not, on to the next one.
This is False, A friend of mine working there told me interview is still on and those who scored 57.14 will be invited
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Maya2pretty(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Lero15: hmm..EBL. them no try sha. I think they contacted d younger ones. We were too mature for them. Lol. Howdy?
hahahhahahaha if I hear? cool bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by bobbyod(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2014
macpeter1: what is their cut off mark ? will they call us that scored 57.14% for interview ?please your info will help me a lot. i dont know if i made it to the next stage or not. the mail sent to me said that only successful ones will be contacted... and I dont know if I'm successful. pls tell us the cut off plsssssssssssssssssssss God bless you.

i scored 57.14 and was called for interview on the 17 of july... We were 8 in number that was to be interviewed that day but only four were interviewed... I wasnt interviewed cuz i arrived there late. The rain and traffic at vi that day was crazy.. I was told i would be rescheduled with the next batch...
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by coolsamie0(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
bobbyod:
i scored 57.14 and was called for interview on the 17 of july... We were 8 in number that was to be interviewed that day but only four were interviewed... I wasnt interviewed cuz i arrived there late. The rain and traffic at vi that day was crazy.. I was told i would be rescheduled with the [b]next batch[/b]...
I am hopefull
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by rexibity(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Solumtoya:
Really good question, bro. I answered about 45 out of the 56 well and was almost sure they were all correct. I didn't have time to guess through the rest, I should have as I heard they don't do negative marking. I scored 62.5. I have no idea how they scored it.
The secrets to solving many questions correctly are: Pre-information(knowing what to expect), practice(a lot of practice so you'd increase speed) and prayer(God is actually the main factor cos I don't see myself being amongst the top 30 of 7000 who wrote this test yet I was called).
I hope this helped anybody.
bros o!
u don't get my point.
I didn't finish 50% in all sections.
pls do help me wt a practice materials. pls help mi broda. I don tire to dey write applied test.
dragnet n any oda past quest.
alwayzgab@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princess042(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Princess042: They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent

Maybe his skills made up for the deficiency in his test score.

I'm sure this is what the 'Skill' section in his CV wl look like,

*SPECIAL SKILLS*

1. Ability to conjure long legs

Who gives a bleep what his other skills are! sadsadsadsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by chommi(f): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Princess042: They just invited a friend that scored 35.6percent
please is this true? cos i got 35.71 oh. make i keep my fone beside me. u don give me small hope embarassed
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by macpeter1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
coolsamie0: This is False, A friend of mine working there told me interview is still on and those who scored 57.14 will be invited
thank you so much. That means I should still be hoping for an interview invite...
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice post here,though havnt gone for any interview before,since I just graduated...hoping God for the Best...It is well
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: Nice post here,though havnt gone for any interview before,since I just graduated...hoping God for the Best...It is well

Thread
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
topelouis:

Thread
my bad...tanx 4 d correction sir
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: my bad...tanx 4 d correction sir

Dude gringringringringringrin
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Kentnickole(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
chommi:
please is this true? cos i got 35.71 oh. make i keep my fone beside me. u don give me small hope embarassed
Hope? Hmmm.... Na connection thinzz
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kayelbee(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
anything is possible sha ........
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by kayelbee(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
anything is possible sha ........
#still_hoping
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by larkz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Check your mails people!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by dlex21(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
larkz:
Check your mails people!
I just got my mail... I Hope i'll be able to attend
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by larkz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
dlex21:

I just got my mail... Hope i'll be able to attend

Me too. It took too long.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by unofficial(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
larkz:
Check your mails people!

dlex21:

I just got my mail... I Hope i'll be able to attend

Did you both get mails for PH? Just want to know if anyone got a Lagos location so I'll be able to request for a venue change
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by smallpeepee: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm, marvellousGod com nd see ooo!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
smallpeepee:
Hmmmm, marvellousGod com nd see ooo!
hmmmm, I just dey look shaaa...did you write the test?

Don't have much interest in this job though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Join The SSS, Customs / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.