Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77121 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Truckpusher: Spending what? cheesy

Money. wink
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Money. wink
Which money are you talking about? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2014
all4naija: Which money are you talking about? lipsrsealed

Your money.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Your money.
No South African lady is going to get my money. Not in a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2014
all4naija: No South African lady is going to get my money. Not in a lifetime.

Offcourse...Why allow a South A women spend your money, when u have a Nigerian to do that job
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Offcourse...Why allow a South A women spend your money, when u have a Nigerian to do that job
Okay!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2014
all4naija: Okay!

Yep!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Yep!
Are you a South African?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
all4naija: Are you a South African?

Nope!....I am a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Kentnickole][/quote]

Morning my luv.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Morning my luv.
Good morning luv! Hw u today dearie?

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kentnickole:
Good morning luv! Hw u today dearie?

I'm doing great luv;....& you?.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

I'm doing great luv;....& you?.
Am Soaring high luv!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
@Kinkybraids: babe you should have said "I" or "my friends and I" because you don't speak for SA women.

Sorry to be the bubble burstor here, but even the topic title is misleading. The majority of SA women do not lust after Naija men (or any foreigner) as they have a stigma attached to them (its no secret SA is xenophobic). Another bubble burst - in actual fact Naija men are most probably right at the bottom (thanks to the reputation carved out by your fellow countrymen/women) then there's the fact that Nigerian men are aggressive, arrogant, domineering and don't know how to charm a woman (all they know is to woo with money which obviously the woman will take and the reason most SA women will date a Naija - please note they most often always have an SA boyfriend on the side whom they dream about marrying - again to stress: most not all.)

As for SA men not being well endowed: honey, I'm not sure which corner of SA you live in... Besides all that nonsense about big hands and big feet is just that - nonsense. I dated two foreigners and they had the tiniest things I had ever laid my eyes on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

Without doubt, the world knows, South Africa is developed by the white minority. Babies unborn know that very well! cheesy grin

Because Nigeria was developed by Nigerians, ane? Let's not forget these lazy people and their ancestors unlike your ancestors managed to protect their land and were never enslaved because the white could never conquer them. It took white people over 400 years take control of SA yet the lazy South African won it back within 50 years. South African and South Africans are unique on so many points - apartheid is a 20th century thing and it happened AFTER WWII and the Nazi's are the inspiration. These "lazy" people were so good at protecting themselves that they even defeated the English at the helm of the English empire. They came with an army double that of the Xhosa people, canons, horses, dogs, guns yet the xhosas carrying only spears completely annihilated the entire army. They gave really gave the English a run for their money to the point where when they captured one of the kings Hintsa they beheaded him, a feat so great for them that Winston Churchill kept his head on his mental piece. Wow, these "lazy" people are completely useless without white people never mind the fact that since the ANC government took over (save for the past years since the great recession) the GDP has grown steadily and SA is one of the few countries that managed to handle the recession well. What would these "lazy" people do without white people?

Incidently, what makes them lazy? That they not busy thinking of or running con every two seconds? That they never sold their brothers, sisters, sons and daughters to slavery? That they live peacefully and happily and have no need for a military coup every second day? That there aren't religious gangsters using God to advance their unholy deeds? Oh no it must be that South Africans value people and would never think of running drug and prostitution cartels where they ruin many people's lives in the name of proving they aren't lazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

Because Nigeria was developed by Nigerians, ane? Let's not forget these lazy people and their ancestors unlike your ancestors managed to protect their land and were never enslaved because the white could never conquer them. It took white people over 400 years take control of SA yet the lazy South African won it back within 50 years. South African and South Africans are unique on so many points - apartheid is a 20th century thing and it happened AFTER WWII and the Nazi's are the inspiration. These "lazy" people were so good at protecting themselves that they even defeated the English at the helm of the English empire. They came with an army double that of the Xhosa people, canons, horses, dogs, guns yet the xhosas carrying only spears completely annihilated the entire army. They gave really gave the English a run for their money to the point where when they captured one of the kings Hintsa they beheaded him, a feat so great for them that Winston Churchill kept his head on his mental piece. Wow, these "lazy" people are completely useless without white people never mind the fact that since the ANC government took over (save for the past years since the great recession) the GDP has grown steadily and SA is one of the few countries that managed to handle the recession well. What would these "lazy" people do without white people?

Incidently, what makes them lazy? That they not busy thinking of or running con every two seconds? That they never sold their brothers, sisters, sons and daughters to slavery? That they live peacefully and happily and have no need for a military coup every second day? That there aren't religious gangsters using God to advance their unholy deeds? Oh no it must be that South Africans value people and would never think of running drug and prostitution cartels where they ruin many people's lives in the name of proving they aren't lazy.
That is the wrong story they told you while you are still living like animals in the squalor of Township today. I am still yet to see how all your claims have provided good education, housing, etc for the poor bucket poo system people living in the dusty places of the country.

Stop talking about defeating Apartheid. Without the world efforts in bringing an end to the regime you would still be living in concentration camp by now. Nigeria plays a very important role in liberating you and your people from the shackles of Apartheid government. Now crawl back into that sh*t hole!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by isaacfreeman99(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

ayaaaaahh.......
My friend see what apartheid can do to someone?
Xenophobes like you,
now i know that truly travelling is a part of Education, you haven't travel out all the days of your life,
thats why you ulter such rubbish, i hate you. I hate s.a with all in me, because of there hatred for nigeria, black apes like you want to be the gaint in Africa while it will take you centuries, don't worry very soon our Govt will change and you will see de clear difference btw monkeys and human beings,
there are beta countries in Africa and not south Africa that Aids, prostitute, murder and rape capital. If nigeria were like ur country then i swear i would have die, see countries that are better than you don't make noise, they are always silent facing their business you are here fighting and making noise always, can your fucking country beat Ethiopia, Egypt, Kenya etc? I beg you go and fight corruption, HiV, Rape, Murder, facing your country daily and leave nigeria alone, because no country is perfect......#idiots
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
isaacfreeman99:

ayaaaaahh.......
My friend see what apartheid can do to someone?
Xenophobes like you,
now i know that truly travelling is a part of Education, you haven't travel out all the days of your life,
thats why you ulter such rubbish, i hate you. I hate s.a with all in me, because of there hatred for nigeria, black apes like you want to be the gaint in Africa while it will take you centuries, don't worry very soon our Govt will change and you will see de clear difference btw monkeys and human beings,
there are beta countries in Africa and not south Africa that Aids, prostitute, murder and rape capital. If nigeria were like ur country then i swear i would have die, see countries that are better than you don't make noise, they are always silent facing their business you are here fighting and making noise always, can your fucking country beat Ethiopia, Egypt, Kenya etc? I beg you go and fight corruption, HiV, Rape, Murder, facing your country daily and leave nigeria alone, because no country is perfect......#idiots

YAWN!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

YAWN!
*I close my nose with my hand*
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by samtol4(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

YAWN!
your food is on the way .....relax
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

That is the wrong story they told you while you are still living like animals in the squalor of Township today. I am still yet to see how all your claims have provided good education, housing, etc for the poor bucket poo system people living in the dusty places of the country.

Stop talking about defeating Apartheid. Without the world efforts in bringing an end to the regime you would still be living in concentration camp by now. Nigeria plays a very important role in liberating you and your people from the shackles of Apartheid government. Now crawl back into that sh*t hole!

Please go to school and get an education first you start commenting. FYI I have university level history not the crap your clearly colonialized "mind" was taught at school. If you know how to open a book and read and you know how to research you would do well to educate yourself. Honey we didn't even know what poverty was until you people came. I still remember the first shack I saw it was a nigerian men and everyone was shocked that a person would live in such an "abode". Sweety apartheid was inspired by German Nazi that's when the whites figured the best way to weaken us was to divide and conquer. They tried all the tricks they used on your greedy weak and minded ancestors and they never worked on us. The whites just didn't understand, it worked on the Khoi and it worked on your ancestors but it never worked on the San and the Bantu. In their desperation they once kidnapped the San king, took him to English court clothed in silk, gold and precious stone but he was not impressed and instead was disgusted by western life. When they brought him back his people were already angry, he was angry and he mobilized other ethnic groups against the whites. We were never enslaved only the Khoi were slaves blacks were always free we even had seats in parliament, blacks used to vote, why the hell do you think the ANC is over a hundred years old? It is only after WWII that apartheid started. There used to be blacks in the SA army they even fought in the world wars. Apartheid took time to filter down and the moment people came to know of it they fought it. Ask most South Africans from back then and they'll tell you they didn't know. Even Nelson Mandela admitted he didn't know about apartheid at first. We don't take shit. We don't hate foreigner, we just don't like the crap they bring and we will fight against it. Its simple if you are not willing to tow the line get out we didn't ask you to come.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
samtol4:

Lol... No that yawn was not for you, you got yours already and I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
samtol4:

Lol... No that yawn was not for you, you got yours already.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

Please go to school and get an education first you start commenting. FYI I have university level history not the crap your clearly colonialized "mind" was taught at school. If you know how to open a book and read and you know how to research you would do well to educate yourself. Honey we didn't even know what poverty was until you people came. I still remember the first shack I saw it was a nigerian men and everyone was shocked that a person would live in such an "abode". Sweety apartheid was inspired by German Nazi that's when the whites figured the best way to weaken us was to divide and conquer. They tried all the tricks they used on your greedy weak and minded ancestors and they never worked on us. The whites just didn't understand, it worked on the Khoi and it worked on your ancestors but it never worked on the San and the Bantu. In their desperation they once kidnapped the San king, took him to English court clothed in silk, gold and precious stone but he was not impressed and instead was disgusted by western life. When they brought him back his people were already angry, he was angry and he mobilized other ethnic groups against the whites. We were never enslaved only the Khoi were slaves blacks were always free we even had seats in parliament, blacks used to vote, why the hell do you think the ANC is over a hundred years old? It is only after WWII that apartheid started. There used to be blacks in the SA army they even fought in the world wars. Apartheid took time to filter down and the moment people came to know of it they fought it. Ask most South Africans from back then and they'll tell you they didn't know. Even Nelson Mandela admitted he didn't know about apartheid at first. We don't take shit. We don't hate foreigner, we just don't like the crap they bring and we will fight against it. Its simple if you are not willing to tow the line get out we didn't ask you to come.
You don't look like a university educated person to me. Denying the truth I have presented before you is not going to help you. History of boring Shaka-de-Zulu couldn't help you to defeat Apartheid government, if not for Nigerians who come to your rescue you would still be eating sh*ts in concentration camp by now.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by DieeDiee: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

You don't look like a university educated person to me. Denying the truth I have presented before you is not going to help you. History of boring Shaka-de-Zulu couldn't help you to defeat Apartheid government, if not for Nigerians who come to your rescue you would still be eating sh*ts in concentration camp by now.

I can see stupidity puts you to sleep at night. Shaka Zulu reigned in the 1800s, apartheid started after 1948 almost a hundred years later how would Shaka Zulu have fought something that didn't exist? Black people's rights were taken away formally in 1970 which is when most black came to know of apartheid. At which point in time did Nigerians fight apartheid? (Lol) When you were busy going hungry and killing each other? (Lol)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:

I can see stupidity puts you to sleep at night. Shaka Zulu reigned in the 1800s, apartheid started after 1948 almost a hundred years later how would Shaka Zulu have fought something that didn't exist? Black people's rights were taken away formally in 1970 which is when most black came to know of apartheid. At which point in time did Nigerians fight apartheid? (Lol) When you were busy going hungry and killing each other? (Lol)
Bwahaha...You have a brain of a fish dancing at the sight of a dangling spool. I think you are talking about history. Why didn't that past battle help you to ge rid of apartheid government later? Please, go and drink umqomboth, you criminal blood!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kenex4ever(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
pickabeau1:
Naijans are spenders
am impressed by ur generousity and probably humility.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
kenex4ever:
am impressed by ur generousity and probably humility.

Thank you Sir
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kenex4ever(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Thank you Sir
wlcm dear
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by isaacfreeman99(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
DieeDiee:
@Kinkybraids: babe you should have said "I" or "my friends and I" because you don't speak for SA women.

Sorry to be the bubble burstor here, but even the topic title is misleading. The majority of SA women do not lust after Naija men (or any foreigner) as they have a stigma attached to them (its no secret SA is xenophobic). Another bubble burst - in actual fact Naija men are most probably right at the bottom (thanks to the reputation carved out by your fellow countrymen/women) then there's the fact that Nigerian men are aggressive, arrogant, domineering and don't know how to charm a woman (all they know is to woo with money which obviously the woman will take and the reason most SA women will date a Naija - please note they most often always have an SA boyfriend on the side whom they dream about marrying - again to stress: most not all.)

As for SA men not being well endowed: honey, I'm not sure which corner of SA you live in... Besides all that nonsense about big hands and big feet is just that - nonsense. I dated two foreigners and they had the tiniest things I had ever laid my eyes on.
am sorry nigerian men use money to woo s.a women,
why south African men use force and rape there women thats why they rape there women in every 26minute... Raping their women and killing people is the order of de day in your country....
#Bastards

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.