Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do (40730 Views)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This / How Will U Feel If Your Gf/wife Tells U Dis! / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Only point 19 is sensible to me. Make we dey carry girls like egg abi? I just got jilted and I care for none of them again

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by LMAyedun(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
psychologist: #21 bj
Tank me later
Pls what is BJ undecided
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by iSmalles(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP 14 & 20 contradict themselves don't they?

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by emmabest2000(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2014
fijiano202: Some are real advice while some are pure bullshiit
seconded
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by SmooshCHN: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2014
14 & 20 already contradict. It's a mutual relationship. You want a peaceful home and a long-lasting home, if you're not comfortable with her morals, It's your luck though. You walked into but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to change her Morals.. if she talks bad about your relatives maybe after watching a movie or other bad stuffs, correcting in a "Loving Manner" would do and not just watch like Mumu because you Don't want her angry; it'll only make you explode in anger. She should be free to Correct me too and I should be ready to accept and change.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2014
zboyd:

lol...I miss school!

Those Nigerian professors (and other foreign professors) are very demanding.

Is it THAT obvious?

tongue
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by 1stola: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't ask him or are to suck or lick your cork of kitty kat grin
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Number 5, 11, 12 and 16.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi: Unfortunately,some of us ladies reading this have such low self esteem and no sense of ''self'',and would allow a single man carry out the above and still smile in the name of love.. Some men are really good at using psychological manipulation,and the lady is so happy to have a husband that she will do any and everything.
Beautiful writeup too. But some ladieswill take that shiit just to keep a man. Talk of desperate.....
Thank God you said some not all, if I do that for a man without getting married to him wetin I go come do for my husband?
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by yungchop: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: She better learn how to perform that exotic s*x act... inshort she should strip dance for the nigg@ grin, @ a pt marriage could start becoming boring esp that s*xual aspect...she might be needing stunts like that. tongue
shey u sabi strip dance??
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Oahray: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Only some of these make real sense.

Never ask? Even if those 'morals' are extreme and garnished with lack of consideration? Seriously? We'd soon have more spreadsheet-compiling husbands.

These might make sense for a gf, not a wife. Both of them should be considerate and ready to make sacrifices jare.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Please, these threads about dos and don'ts in a relationship is becoming boring. This one will come with "8 ways to do this" another will come with "9 ways to do that". Next we will see "1000 ways to die in a relationship".

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by cheiwura: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP,

I AM DEEPLY CONCERNED ABOUT POINT 14. IF SHE HAS STRONG MORALS, NO PROBLEMS, ON THE CONTRARY, IF SHE HAS LOW MORALS AND YOU IGNORE AND CONDONE THEM, SUCH WILL DEFINITELY PULL DOWN YOUR HOME SOMEDAY.

REMEMBER BOTH OF YOU HAVE THE DUTY OF BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER.

MY THOUGHT THOUGH!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by deebrain(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
A man that cannot boldly tell his wife to change a bad moral, or influence her style to a taste that he fantasizes about (that motivates his cheating), is a bad friend-not to talk of husband.

A woman that will feel insulted rather than lucky, at the above corrections should never marry. She is too proud and selfish to deserve a home.

selah.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Cecediva(f): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Mehn! i don tire with all dis una long epistle for nairaland. angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by kurajordan(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2014
/
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by cheiwura: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2014
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
................../..../
.........../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
......../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.......\.................'...../
........''...\.......... _.·´
..........\..............(
............\.............\..……….
____(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
________(▓▓▓▓)
_________(▓▓▓▓)
__________(▓▓▓▓)
___________(▓▓▓▓)
___________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
______________(▓▓▓▓)
________________(▓▓▓▓)
_________________(▓▓▓▓)
_________________.(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
________________.(▓▓▓▓)
_________________(▓▓▓▓)
________________(▓▓▓▓)
______________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
____________(▓▓▓▓)
___________(▓▓▓▓)
__________(▓▓▓▓)
________(▓▓▓▓)
________(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
______.(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓))
______((▓▓▓▓▓))
______(▓▓▓▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____(▓▓___▓▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓___▓▓▓▓))
___▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓))
_(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
__((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
___((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓)
____((▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓)
((▓▓)))
((▓▓))
_(▓▓))
__(▓▓)
___(▓▓)
____(▓▓)
_____(▓▓)
______(▓▓)
_______((▓)))
________((▓))
_________((▓)
_________((▓)
_________(▓)
________(▓)
_______(▓)
______(▓)
______(▓▓))
_____((▓▓▓))
______(▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(((▓▓▓▓▓))
________((▓▓▓▓))
________(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
________(▓▓▓▓)
_________(▓▓▓▓)
__________(▓▓▓▓)
___________(▓▓▓▓)
____________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
______________(▓▓▓▓)
_______________(▓▓▓▓)
________________(▓▓▓▓)
_________________(▓▓▓▓)
_________________.(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
__________________(▓▓▓▓)
_________________.(▓▓▓▓)
_________________(▓▓▓▓)
________________(▓▓▓▓)
_______________(▓▓▓▓)
______________(▓▓▓▓)
_____________(▓▓▓▓)
____________(▓▓▓▓)
___________(▓▓▓▓)
__________(▓▓▓▓)
_________(▓▓▓▓)
________(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
______.(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓))
______((▓▓▓▓▓))
______(▓▓▓▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____(▓▓___▓▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓___▓▓▓▓))
___▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓))
_(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
__((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
___((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓)
____((▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓)
((▓▓)))
((▓▓))
_(▓▓))
__(▓▓)
___(▓▓)
____(▓▓)
_____(▓▓)
______(▓▓)
_______((▓)))
________((▓))
_________((▓)
_________((▓)
_________(▓)
________(▓)
_______(▓)
______(▓)
______(▓▓)
______((▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(((▓▓▓▓▓))
________((▓▓▓▓))
________(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓) !¡!¡
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
...........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Well If my partner starts paying little or no attention to her body, like becoming unnecessarily chubby, having shaggy hair and becoming squalid & sordid , it's my duty to alter it? Right** and if her morals is generally unacceptable she needs to change it, I'd bark orders at her till she damn changes, oui!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by passionate88: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2014
12. Sacrifice Time Spent With Her Family/Friends. It is the height of selfishness to ask your GF/Wife to give up spending time with her family and friends. Do you expect her to spend all her free time with you? What if she asked you to do the same? How would you like it? Careful. This is a major sign of a control freak.
The hypocrisy of girls... They will want their guy's to spend less time with his friends but want him not to intrude on their own time with friends. Thunder
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by alotofgrace(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2014
11. Change Her Religious Beliefs. Religion is a very personal thing. If you wanted someone who would be 'equally yoked' to you, then you should have informed your GF of that fact, from the very beginning - not after a year or two, after she's fallen in love with you or married you. That's wrong, especially if you've given her the ultimatum of either changing over to your religion or going your separate ways.

yer this should be done before the union, if not done at all then what will the kids believe?
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by sexylogan(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2014
On a more serious note...When is La Liga starting?
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by johnstar(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Na childish ppl dey do dis kind tn, especially d one dat ar new in a relationship... 1,3,4,6,8,,nd 9... Lolz
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by ManTiger(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014
D@ 3sum own dey somehow o.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by sibepoc(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014
My girlfriend is guilty of majority of these things. So the advice should be to her, can u believe she wants a sex tape with me
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by Kelly2713(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Elo, am a beginer, i dnt undastand wht is goin on here[i]Elo, am a beginer, i dnt undastand wht is goin on here[/i]Elo, am a beginer, i dnt undastand wht is goin on here
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by hayoakins(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
I can't give up a dream for myself not to talk of giving it up for a GF grin

Once, i conceive it, I am all out, i can only give it up when it is been overwhelmed by a better and superior dream.
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by delishpot: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Make naija men catch you. All these donts for them? If say na women you dey tell dont do this, dont do that nairaland men for clap for you. And chant yes you right "bitxhes aint loyal" but this one wey you tell men what not to do, hian its not a normal ihian here o. Here in Naija, men dont have what they cant do o. Each man chooses what he cant do ie I cant marry, I cant bang a girl 3 months straight, I cant wash my clothes, I can never baby sit my kids when I have a wife, I cant ever help my wife with chores, I cant feed ma wife o, why tge hell did women ask for freedom of education? Ehn she don go school with me na, so she should work and feed the family, I cant bathe my kids o, I cant eat eba o, she must pound yam every day,etc etc.
***********Docks***********dives********hides under bed******* see? #IneverTalkFinishBulletsDonDeyFly. grin shocked
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by chlowi(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Na wah oo too many issues with this relationship thing! Can't it run without hurdles
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by saintgwizard(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice write up you got there. I concur with all the points except 3. Wait for two years before the first pregnancy? No way! At least not in our Nigerian context. Infact I believe the earlier the kids start popping out the better, at least the pressures from family members will be extinquished, at the same time, the kids comes as binding force to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by corruptboss(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
LMAyedun: Pls what is BJ undecided
. See question.... BJ means Brigadier General, @ NL, don't spoil DZ 1 4me abeg
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by corruptboss(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
LMAyedun: Pls what is BJ undecided
. See question.... BJ means Best JOurnalist, @ NL, don't spoil DZ 1 4me abeg
Re: 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do by israel7732: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
kstyle2: Well, somewhere in warri

ADAM AND EVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.