Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This (6424 Views)

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Una comment na d main not minegrin

So what would your action be?

And if you're a girl,wetin go be ur reaction if u find ur BF/husband like dis?

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Isn't this aunt sadeshocked grin

*picks phone to confirm*

Me: hello aunt sade,its been a while now ogrin
Aunt sade: (muters)muhg luioi fas
Me: what are you saying now? angry
Aunt sade:.......(Snors)

*someone grabs the phone*
On phone: hello,bro feran,its me tolu,aunt sade's sis
Me: grin aova tolu,how ar....
Tolu: no mind aunt sade she's already asleep,what do you wanna say,I'd tell her 2mao
Me: ah,tolu don't worry,I don confirm amgrin

Na aunt sade b dis ogringringrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by gbenga4my(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na to light cigarette put inside d mouth
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na to land a heavy slap on his face oembarassed
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lalasticlala ishilove come see ogrin
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by bolafez(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
lmao
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by demmy0325(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
.. Na person slp forget im destiny like this.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by sauceTDA(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
I go kiss her.. lick d saliva nao.

2 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by bababuff(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP this is silly.

This can happen to anybody.
We've all drool at one point or the other while sleeping.

6 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by demmy0325(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
sauceTDA:
.. Na free Eva water be that.. undecided cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
she de sleep na

haba
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Omo.....na only she get that LIP ?? shocked
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by grad2012(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
She must be so tired, anybody can be in such a position even you op and if its my man sleeping like that. i will just wake him up and take him to bed where he can sleep comfortably and if his on the bed already I will just help him close his mouth simple .

10 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Slimzjoe(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
I always Prank Peeps that Sleep like This cheesy
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
The spit is too much!!damm cheesy she is tired i think!
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by libertyfather(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
sauceTDA:

Na only you get sense, like say no be so all them ah posters dey sleep.... iranu!! abacha!!
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
This one look like an Im*becile? undecided
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by libertyfather(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:
She must be so tired, anybody can be in such a positon even you op and if its my man sleeping like that. i will just wake him up and take him to bed where he can sleep comfortably and if his on the bed already I will just help him close his mouth tsimple .

God bless you fyn girl

2 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by libertyfather(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
bababuff:
OP this is silly.

Your head too correct.... thumbs-up man
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
grad2012:
She must be so tired, anybody can be in such a positon even you op and if its my man sleeping like that. i will just wake him up and take him to bed where he can sleep comfortably and if his on the bed already I will just help him close his mouth tsimple .
Really? Will u marry me plsss? cool

3 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Person pikin.........na nite mie be dis o
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2015
sauceTDA:
in phyno's voice* iranu, abasha
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by kenedy175(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Tomorrow morning she will bath her self with make up and start forming Cinderella

2 Likes

Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by BarakOkenny(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Yekpa
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by jumpmann(m): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Family meeting
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol, wife or gf? I would wake her up and make love to her. Truly she could be a great wife.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Lovechyld101(m): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol am sure she is giving some one bI0wJob in the dream.
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
bababuff:
OP this is silly.

sorry,not everybodyundecided note thatsad
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2015
grad2012:
She must be so tired, anybody can be in such a positon even you op and if its my man sleeping like that. i will just wake him up and take him to bed where he can sleep comfortably and if his on the bed already I will just help him close his mouth simple .
dey there dey mumu yourself. Abi you're the one sefcheesycheesy
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
libertyfather:

Your head too correct.... thumbs-up man
only trolls drollsundecided
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Feranmicharles(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
sameer1212:
This one look like an Im*becile? undecided
do you check your dictionary for meaning(s) at all

What's slowpoke,if I may ask?
Re: [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
It's no biggie na!
Everyone has drooled at some point in their lives, while for others it might be on a daily basis.

Na if I find am like this, I go call townhall meeting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] / Tried Everything But I Think My Husband Does Not Like S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.