Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars (31693 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Front page? shocked

Am outta here!! grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Hahahaha

At the comments...

Innoson welldone.
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: just wen I tot dunces dnt exist...

Well, we need pictures.
Its impossible for someone to be rolling out cars in 2 weeks time without them already being ground. We need pictures, and not that photoshopped pix. The real live pix!!
Not because I didn't he won't, but I want to make sure the 1.5 million own is not suzuki, picanto or tricycle...

If it looks like picanto, I'll rather buy the real picanto
Just when I thought illiterates don't exist.
Take your post to a literate and ask him if it is comprehendable.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by datguru: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Gej till 2050
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: Haaaa!

1.5 Million Naira car.

Whats the safety rating on that car?!

Make e no be the type wey fit kill person because e enter gallop with speed o!

This is part of my real concerns. I can't afford being in a car and feel threatened anytime a heavy duty vehicle passes me.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2014
jamace: Chai, so I will finally be able to own a tear leather car? In this Nigeria? GEJ, I thank you o! cool
this not to burst your bubbles, the product, the one I saw being used by Bob Izua in Benin didnt last. It was a luxury bus for conveying passengers to their chosen destinations between interstates.

Most vehicles do last at least do last long no matter how rough they are handled, especially if bought new. But the one I saw at Bob Izua transport, less than a year has its wind screen glued already as if it had almost fallen off. I dont even see that particular vehicle in the fleet and it was the only one they had, maybe for a test.

However, I am also aware that Bob Izua motors aren't the best when it comes to maintenance and hence, that could have added to ugly look of the vehicle.

I do appreciate Innosson's effort to transform the landscape of the Nigeria's automotive industry, its a pride I share as a Nigerian and also an Anambra man, but don't get your hopes so high or expect so much.

If you have high maintenance taste, it might last longer for you

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by rozayx5(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

This is part of my real concerns. I can't afford being in a car and feel threatened anytime a heavy duty vehicle passes me.

but you can fly the iron sheet called Keke cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: this not to burst your bubbles, the product, the one I saw being used by Bob Izua in Benin didnt last. It was a luxury bus for conveying passengers to their chosen destinations between interstates.

Most vehicles do last at least do last long no matter how rough they are handled, especially if bought new. But the one I saw at Bob Izua transport, less than a year has its wind screen glued already as if it had almost fallen off. I dont even see that particular vehicle in the fleet and it was the only one they had, maybe for a test.

However, I am also aware that Bob Izua motors aren't the best when it comes to maintenance and hence, that could have added to ugly look of the vehicle.

I do appreciate Innosson's effort to transform the landscape of the Nigeria's automotive industry, its a pride I share as a Nigerian and also an Anambra man, but don't get your hopes so high or expect so much.

give a brand new hilux the to the Nigerian Police and youll appreciate keke 6 weeks later cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Deffwill(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one...all that remains now is convenient payment plans from the Banks, at least for the low and middle income earners in the corporate world (Banks, Telcos, etc) and those in the Federal and state ministries...

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

give a brand new hilux the to the Nigerian Police and youll appreciate keke 6 weeks later cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

but you can fly the iron sheet called Keke cheesy cheesy

In between streets, close and neibourhood, if I have to, why not i will but not on major highways and expressway.
We are talking of a car here that will be allowed to move on these highways so I simply can't board such cars.
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one from Innoson!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by berbs113(f): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Innoson On point.... Even the President is Clueless,Good things kept happening... One Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
All in all,very good.....but we must get the power sector and Ajaokuta fixed up first....then we will be in business!

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Atk1nson(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Ride on Mr Innoson, we are proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by severee(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Tintinix: Aya! High BP is rising for the Nay Sayers!

One says this is a Taxi.....

At this rate of denial, Toyota, KIA and Nissan will be Assembling containers.

When U see Improvements please learn to acknowledge it.. it will not kill I promise.

grin u dey mind them?
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by benson81(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
MisterLongman: Shey na GEJ get innoson motors or innocent chukwuma
Nigerians that can never be satisfied.no be FG policy make innoson wan produce cars for that price.abi u no knw say innoson dey exist since?why dem no make cars for that rate since?.naija ppl should learn to appreciate!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by jamace(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: this not to burst your bubbles, the product, the one I saw being used by Bob Izua in Benin didnt last. It was a luxury bus for conveying passengers to their chosen destinations between interstates.

Well, whatever your fears, you should know that industralisation is a journey. If those who lived before GEJ and Innoson Chukwuma had started the journey, Nigeria would have gone far. So, lets rejoice at this baby step so that progressive development can make the step mature. "Nothing venture, nothing win". Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by lonelydora: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
saxywale: how many airbags does this car have?

Safety is of the Lord's.
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by apolonius(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Mr Chukwuma has shown with his vision and its loud realization that he is an outlier. He has done well and every Nigerian should be proud of him and draw some inspiration from this visionary.

By the way,the Innoson vision and efforts have been on for many years now.Note to political irritants: Mr Jonathan has almost nothing to do with this success story!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by hazyfm: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
banega: Bitchh you have nothing to say now do you?? Expect to see your pictures on this forum today grin.. Its gonna be a blast!! Friends meet berem!! The ashawo of nairaland!!

Come on, you two are degrading your selves on nairaland... Come on!!
How do u expect we guys to feel..
Berem i'm really disappointed! U too Banega!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before Buying A Used-Car In Nigeria? / 11 Things You Should Check In Your Car Regularly / Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.