Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (55605 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by noskybanj(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Only wen people talk, will u b able 2 tell dia level of maturity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by noskybanj(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Most of u here av maids, n dey attend public schools, nd eat left overs or 2wise a day. Here is a girl living her life nd aving fun, nd still ya all open r mouth 2 gossip just cos she was called a maid, which is wat she is. Believe me, dose helpless maids in ur houses will love 2 b called Maids nd eat well, dan b called angel, n suffer d way dey do. God is watching us all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by farano(f): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tonto dike stop sampling somebody's daughter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Xyge(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sure say this lady na her MAID? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by richmoore22: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
alwaye take your nabour as you take your self.but................. let the one know your value fiest is important ACCTOR SIR WHITE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by richmoore22: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
contact me 0022967703544 if urgent or at lag NIGERIA our country OBODO NKE ANYI OUVIRE Eh........
Mon ami, comment allez-vous
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by omoadeleye(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
she is trying to let the world know that she.owns the Gucci sandals she borrowed her , ok we dan knw ne sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by map96(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
m waitin for d day she go write my maid first always pad n she go snap am put online... afanatutu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by LajaLaba: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
MrT2011:

You are a Devil!

You must be gay too and for you to imagine what you said, you must be doing such.

Tomorrow you go to church and be singing praises- anuofia!
Will u calm down oga?why bla bla now?give it a second thought
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by SHOCK7(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yeesh: Maid or no maid..poko s jst an attention seeker.must she let d whole world knw dt she's taking gud care of d babe or evn sponsoring her edu..next thing we'd hear is "onyiye @ d beach with my bikini". Tcheeew!
No offence but u reading 2 much negativity into her goodwill 4 her maid,she tweeted dat pic innocently.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Yugosng(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.

Chai. This guy sabi book. I swear!! You literally just murdered the beat!

If you were close-by, I for dash you one bottle of small stout cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by obiscolly(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Yugosng:

Chai. This guy sabi book. I swear!! You literally just murdered the beat!

If you were close-by, I for dash you one bottle of small stout cheesy

Hehehe...i could be closeby. You never can tell grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by MrT2011(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2014
LajaLaba: Will u calm down oga?why bla bla now?give it a second thought

NO SECOND THOUGHT!- when there isn't any prove. IT IS BEING SLANDEROUS!!

How would you feel when people begin to imagine and Judge you maliciously and harmfully?

Treat others how you want others to treat you!

Stop thinking selfishly!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Yeesh(f): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2014
SHOCK7:

No offence but u reading 2 much negativity into her goodwill 4 her maid,she tweeted dat pic innocently.
none taken,buh to me,wen you start toking and letting evribody knw about all d assisstance uv rendered someone,den it means u did it for dat sole purpose of bragging about it afterwards,more lyk a show off.den imagine d mention of gucci sandals again.wot for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by datyrone(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2014
seriously...a celebrity refering to someone as her 'maid' and 'daughter' is...weird
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by LajaLaba: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2014
MrT2011:

NO SECOND THOUGHT!- when there isn't any prove. IT IS BEING SLANDEROUS!!

How would you feel when people begin to imagine and Judge you maliciously and harmfully?

Treat others how you want others to treat you!

Stop thinking selfishly!!!
Eeya cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Yugosng(m): 3:54am On Jul 23, 2014
obiscolly:

Hehehe...i could be closeby. You never can tell grin

Haha. Ok na. Meet me for behind mama Nkechi shop - under that udara tree grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by SHOCK7(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Yeesh: none taken,buh to me,wen you start toking and letting evribody knw about all d assisstance uv rendered someone,den it means u did it for dat sole purpose of bragging about it afterwards,more lyk a show off.den imagine d mention of gucci sandals again.wot for?
U might 've a point dere,even d bible supports u."What u do with 'ur right hand don't let 'ur left hand know of it"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by daryoor(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
lesbian maids 7

girlfriend films production
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided undecided undecided is she not a maid?
What exactly is offensive about saying maid? For those who don't have dictionaries when did maid and slave become the same thing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Hangard:
I went the extra mile to find out.
Do i know u?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Hangard: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
dechandel:
Do i know u?
Yeah, I know that you are in suspense mod right now, baby lawyer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by fortsierafino(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2014
NobleAky: Tonto in not learned enough for this analysis, so spare us this because we all know she is referring to her maidservant

How well do you know her to the extent of knowing her references?
Don't judge people when you don't really know much about them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Henycymama(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol...d gal don dy turn celeb smol smol jaree..no big deal of d 'maid' ish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.