Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (55627 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Burger01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nwogbe: Guys stop d beef for this lady! She did notin wrong.........
Must she use the word 'maid'? That's classless to me and she made it sound like she (Tonto Dikeh) is a colonial dunce smiley... and even if the fine lady is her maid must she blow trumpet. I'm sure the lady won't be happy she was called maid and blown to the whole world. It's ok calling her daughter. We don't need pride.. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by CharlieMaria(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
jerryboiii: Who cares
Nfcs cares!!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Mcbalogun: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link censored by admin)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Joel3(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
how are we sure that girl is not licking her V Hair?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
I won't mind a "maid" too in my house(na money dey make me dull).

But she can't wear gucci... unless it's fake. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Mopolchi: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
shejane: If she leave it @ daughter, na d same we nigerians go carry her name waka say Tonto don born pikin tey tey

I think she was trying to state d obvious and to avoid any misunderstanding by Nigerians
Na una two follow come. Mrs Interpreter, I don hear!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by kaybyte: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
ednut1: grin lesb mate maid lipsrsealed
thanks jare. she is commiting the act of lesbianism with that made thats why she is very proud of the babe and i think is because the does anything she demands. she just dey fool all of una wey dey sorpot her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by piagetskinner(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who gives a shite?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by MrT2011(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Something dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by kaybyte: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
thanks jare. she is commiting the act of lesbianism with that maid thats why she is very proud of the babe and i think is because the does anything she demands. she just dey fool all of una wey dey sorpot her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by kaybyte: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
thanks jare. she is commiting the act of lesbianism with that made thats why she is very proud of the babe and i think is because the does anything she demands. she just dey fool all of una wey dey sorpot her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by eazisky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
There is no crime in what she said though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by justi4jesu(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
maka why na Tonto...hahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Lilimax(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
There is nothing wrong in calling her a maid.
Can't understand why so many people are embittered over nothing?.embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
The term "maid" is so underated here in Nigeria. A maid is usually a female person who is responsible for house-keeping and in the Europe, some people take it as full-time jobs so i wonder what the hype is all about. It's not like she said "House Girl". Haba...you peeps should cut this girl some slack nah

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax: There is nothing wrong in calling her a maid.
Can't understand why so many people are embittered over nothing?.embarassed
birds of the same feathers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: birds of he same feathers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jaytime(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Whatever offensive meaning or image the word maid as used by Tonto Dike portrays only exists on haters' minds. It is better to call a spade a spade and treat it like it is the only farm tool you have than call it a farm implement and misuse it like it is a heavy duty farm equipment. If u like address your househelp with a pet name, if u dont treat him or her like a human being,u are nothing but a slave master, a task master, a tyrant etc. On face value, Tonto has made people see the way housemaids should be treated as human beings that they are so if this truth is too bitter for those who treat theirs as slaves, then they should better 4get the name and learn to deal with the issue on ground. BTW, didnt they see the word daughter also? Chai, human beings! If they dont like u, do whatever u like, they'd cruxify u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
MrT2011: Something dey smell
na toto,s toto dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jjfuma: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Football or Wives? Guys Choose!

Girls are really tired of struggling over their husbands with football.
Watch this short interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S457qVoNXjY?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-RAaVdc6I9h2q_hflBuXwJe&list=playlistIDHERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax:
kai the thing pain am grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by MrT2011(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: na toto,s toto dey smell

shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Abbey2sam(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well, I see nothing wrong in been a maid..........We all know that she might be enjoying even more than some people attacking tontolet............

And the girl is now popular......tanks to polo her mistress..............like they say "no publicity is a bad publicity "
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Psalmwellcology: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys, Check out this hilarious new music video:

Download: Waje ft. Tiwa Savage – Onye [VIDEO]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
I see nothing bad in her tweet..... They all either haters or unreasonable fellas.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
IYANGBALI: kai the thing pain am grin
Why e go pain me nah?
But your comment was uncalled for embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by berbs113(f): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
From what I read up there... She stated Daughter/Maid.... Why is the issue centred on the MAID? Once Toto Dick' pays the maid monthly bills why should I be bothered about the tag..... Na d Yoruba Meaning of Maid dey cause dis wahala now.. Oyinbo man go write my Maid... Wahala no go happen but the meaning we read to things in this part of d world na something.... Its time to eat abeg! :DFrom what I read up there... She stated Daughter/Maid.... Why is the issue centred on the MAID? Once Toto Dick' pays the maid monthly bills why should I be bothered about the tag..... Na d Yoruba Meaning of Maid dey cause dis wahala now.. Oyinbo man go write my Maid... Wahala no go happen but the meaning we read to things in this part of d world na something.... Its time to eat abeg!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by berbs113(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
From what I read up there... She stated Daughter/Maid.... Why is the issue centred on the MAID? Once Toto Dick' pays the maid monthly bills why should I be bothered about the tag..... Na d Yoruba Meaning of Maid dey cause dis wahala now.. Oyinbo man go write my Maid... Wahala no go happen but the meaning we read to things in this part of d world na something.... Its time to eat abeg! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by MrT2011(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
piagetskinner: Who gives a shite?

Sombary cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Hangard: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
dechandel:
Ok na
Make i yarn my own
I love d gown..
D sandals too
You are epitome of beauty.
Ada Nibo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by linearity: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.

don't mind them, they are dying of jealousy, na dis same people wey hate the word "maid" because it means "slavery" and should not be used in a modern society got plenty bridesmaids for their wedding or are looking for cheap bridesmaids now....hypocrisy....dem go even get maid of honor join am.

Wikipedia say...A maid is a female person employed in domestic service....Tonto carry go mare and kudos for giving this sister the opportunity earn a living, a roof over her head, food, clothing, etc and to top it all...allowing to continue her education.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Dbestmax(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bryancrox: Nor underrate me o,Beyonce wen dey die for me 4 instagram,me told her am not into married women...
**Hmmm***
**Rolls down specs***
Like seriosly Nigga***She cud b divorcin Jay Z 4 ur sake...
M**df**ka
***Rolls bak specs***
Ehen Op wetin u say Tonto do agen...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.