Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (55624 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by eminikansoso(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
the more Tonto Dike redicules this young
girl by calling her maid the more she becomes popular.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by suwailad(f): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
nonsense forum with nonsense topics
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by maingwaest(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Once again Tonto has succeeded in drawing attention to herself; she sure knows how to remain relevant. Way to go Tontolet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Godspearl(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Konjour: Maid. Handmaiden. Househelp. Domestic staff. They're all functional names and if the girl in
question is being treated fairly and is being paid the wages for the services she renders, I don't
see any cause for an 'outrage' by people who've probably got same in their homes.
Being a househelp is an unfortunate position to be in, in my opinion. But the girl in question still
attends college which is the first thing I noticed and I think her tuition is probably being footed by
her boss which would be a great thing to do. In due course, she'll become her own boss by
getting educated. The 'outrage' people feel about the title 'maid' is probably due to the continuous
use of the word by the employer but honestly, it shouldn't be anybody's headache.
She who pays the piper dictates the tune innit?!
GBAM.. anyways d girl looks pretty and innocent but d gown is too short.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by IAMBREEZY: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by fanficgirl(f): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
What's wrong with calling her a maid, isn't that her job description? And I love her dress, so simple and modest.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Agunnewi: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
adaobi123: Outrage ? undecided

Not really...

Just people sensationalizing the whole thing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by deloon(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
...Haters. That's what they do.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by delishpot: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
Lol...truth is that even though I see nothing really wrong with her using the word 'maid' I still believe she's trying to pass a message across to some people. I learnt she was kinda deprived her childhood after she lost her mother. So I'm suspecting she was maltreated by whoever took her in later on. She's just trying to show that maids shouldn't be treated as junk.

Abi o. I know the feeling jare. No biggie calling her a maid but make she choose one. is onyi a maid or a daughter afterall dauhhters do ckean cook and do chores at home too.
When you take maid as pikin, e don become pikin be that. Na so jaja of opobo take become ruler. If say dem still see am as son/ slave him for no reach that top.
So, if oninye don becone like her pikin, then so be it. She should even be correcting people when they reffer to onyi as maid, she would say ah no o, onyi has left maid level o, she is like a child in short she is my child now o.
Its well, peoples lives are full of stories we just may not understand the underlying cause of their actions but if we were there from the begining, we will know and understand their actions more or less.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by JEITO: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tonto Dike! Miss social media. Don't we all love her?( Whether you love to hate her or love to like her)

Beverly tried to collect your crown, she fell down yakata.
Maheeda tried, she didn't last.
Afrocandy, cossy, linda ikeji, derenle, toke makinwa and kemi olunloyo put together, still can't match Miss PokoLee

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dobys(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
pomporiking: Why don't they do something with their life rather than spend their time trolling tonto's account

if u ask mee, nah who i goo ask.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dobys(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yeesh: Maid or no maid..poko s jst an attention seeker.must she let d whole world knw dt she's taking gud care of d babe or evn sponsoring her edu..next thing we'd hear is "onyiye @ d beach with my bikini". Tcheeew!

hahahhhahhahahahahahhaha. abi who cares abt her maid or help or wateua, dis chick jst lyk 2 behaue lyk a child. groww up tonto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jerryboiii(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Nfcs cares!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jerryboiii(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
banega: Lool grin grin • •
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by ramdris(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
And this made front page? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dechandel(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
ebamma: ok make i yarn my own too
i love u
Lol
Say what??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dechandel(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
femi4: Wao! Preety you
Tnx durl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
The most popular maid of 21st century.

Most of u wil stil follow Onyinye on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
eusuph99: Mayapop,cecediva n ko,come n see sth oooo
lol! cheesy

@ topic: why all the ranting over Tonto showing off her maid? she is an educated house-maid! cheesy, i think there's a Nigerian movie named that undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by revelationuche: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by noskybanj(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ least she has sombody she is helping nd treating good. Most of dis haters here av maids @ home or smbody else's child living wit dem, nd treats dem as rags or 2nd hand children. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Anacksunamun: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.
well said!! If only those jobless people could get a life, they'd have known being a maid is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
...what's the big deal about this so called name thing?what's in a name or title or designation?maid,aides,help,nanny or whatever,it is the good heart that matters..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dechandel(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard:
You are epitome of beauty.
Ada Nibo.
Eeeh?
How u take know?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by popson1st: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
TontoLee and OnyinyeLee. If she like make she call her god, that one no concern anybody. The fact be say I neva chop since morning.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bryancrox: Dey ur lane
Funny boi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by cirmuell(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly: Please what's wrong in being a maid? Are there not people called nannies, baby sitters, drivers? Naija and una wahala sef. That's just a designation of her relationship with the girl. I see no reason why you guys should read any meaning into it. It's just the idea we have and the way people treat maids in Nigeria that's causing this negative response.
not many Nigerians are blessed with brains fah! Especially d ones with access to internet. Just save ur sermon. undecided they won't get it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
She for tell us the make of the panty she wear too naa MTCHEEEEEWWW
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jjfuma: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Social Spy Palava - Busted Boobs

Is he jealous because he doesn't have sumptuous boobs too? Or why is he trying to get her exposed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwNLBmALyM?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-Rs7cVHufqg5ZUlACcKScsv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by dokunbam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Leave the babe joh

Wetin concern una for her business

But wait oo is that not rubber Gucci? grin

Naa joke oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by jjfuma: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Social Spy Palava - Sexy Boobs for Super Eagles' Victory

Cossy Orjiafor's boobs belong to Musa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCRCvH-g-U?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-Rs7cVHufqg5ZUlACcKScsv
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals by Hangard: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
dechandel:
Eeeh?
How u take know?

I went the extra mile to find out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.